4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

rzanst88

Dec 7, 2020
My one of the first and all time favorite NTR manga is "Sougetsu no Kisetsu" by Sanbun Kyoden. The couple in the manga achieved what they wanted to as a couple but due to her corruption she just leave him (vanishes). The bull later order one of his employee/slave to be with the husband as a lover; so he can heal up from the trauma and becomes a asset to his empire as he intended and also don't try to look for his wife harder or in the future even they cross path don't try to win her back.
Maybe watch "Fuufu Koukan: Modorenai Yoru" it has 8 episodes, and the ending is quite nice, if the studio didn't add more episode, because it's hinted that the antagonist (if even you could called it that) hasn't give up. Maybe it would suit your taste

Reactions: xcalibar4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
v0.18.0 CG preview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks 4 the preview! :) Fingers cross for raw pussy pie'ing :p hehe
(Original drawing Author - Azienda :)

Kezla956

May 21, 2022
But the interesting thing in A Promise Best Left Unkept is that the MC is not a total pathetic man, he is rather a normal man with good sex. Here the plot is more about the discovery or recognition of FC Laura's somewhat more lustful sexual tastes and her intention that her boyfriend ends up accepting her lust, let's say. But unlike Sophie, in A Promise Best Left Unkept attraction is only sexual. Sophie is no longer attracted to anything about Felix because of what was seen in the sauna scene. I don't know to what extent it could be considered that she is cheating on him, she just needs to take the step and leave him.
I still think she still loves felix but when it comes to sex she prefers zack more and now that she is falling for him even more, I think the next updates for this game will be all the focused on sophie corruption
Yes, I'm sure not, but they don't work as a couple anymore, that's why I say that I don't know if it can be considered cheating, that is, they are married and it would be considered that way, but there is no feeling in Sophie that could create any kind of remorse or fear of being Already discovered at this moment, I am talking about the sauna and this will increase after the updates, not to mention after I have vaginal sex. I think she only keeps him because it excites her to do it with him by her side as a pretext. I want to see how they handle Felix's route because there is so much difference in all aspects, not just Zack's sexuality, that I don't see how Felix's route can have much interest, and unless there is some important twist, it doesn't seem to vary much from what it has been.
There is still some interesting things that could happen in felix route, we are barely seeing sophie changing in her clothing and his reaction is becoming more concerning about her wearing sexy outfits and things he hasnt seen sophie wear in class and also if you read or watch alot of ntr you should know there are things like hidden sex scenes like for example sophie talking to felix from a window of a classroom while zack is fucking her from the other side keeping himself hidden from felix things like that we havent seen yet from felix side
But the interesting thing in A Promise Best Left Unkept is that the MC is not a total pathetic man, he is rather a normal man with good sex. Here the plot is more about the discovery or recognition of FC Laura's somewhat more lustful sexual tastes and her intention that her boyfriend ends up accepting her lust, let's say. But unlike Sophie, in A Promise Best Left Unkept attraction is only sexual. Sophie is no longer attracted to anything about Felix because of what was seen in the sauna scene. I don't know to what extent it could be considered that she is cheating on him, she just needs to take the step and leave him.

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I still think she still loves felix but when it comes to sex she prefers zack more and now that she is falling for him even more, I think the next updates for this game will be all the focused on sophie corruption

There is still some interesting things that could happen in felix route, we are barely seeing sophie changing in her clothing and his reaction is becoming more concerning about her wearing sexy outfits and things he hasnt seen sophie wear in class and also if you read or watch alot of ntr you should know there are things like hidden sex scenes like for example sophie talking to felix from a window of a classroom while zack is fucking her from the other side keeping himself hidden from felix things like that we havent seen yet from felix side
I thought that some love could remain until the sauna scene. I thought, I always do Felix's route first, that Felix's decision to go to the gym would awaken some empathy in Sophie but it was the opposite. Sophie's attraction to Zack is not only sexual but encompasses everything else and in all of them Felix is already far behind.

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
I thought that some love could remain until the sauna scene. I thought, I always do Felix's route first, that Felix's decision to go to the gym would awaken some empathy in Sophie but it was the opposite. Sophie's attraction to Zack is not only sexual but encompasses everything else and in all of them Felix is already far behind.
I think this will turn out into a break up between them, Because Felix is the only one trying to keep this relationship going but sophie is already losing interest in felix and now she is turning into something else little by little and felix will be the one to end this and this will turn into them being just teachers in the same school, but thats just one alternative and the other one is Sophie will keep doing this behind felix and little by little should act differently. And at the end She will turn out to be like Amy and Zack will have 2 girls to play with now

Reactions: tata19

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is why I like playing NTR with mystery elements, the thrill is there , makes my heart beat raise, like I am watching a suspense or a horror film, this is the feeling that ntr hater would never have, same old story everyday and the ending is obvious. It's like a suspense/horror film vs romance movie

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know any good NTR games where the wife/girlfriend gets stolen completely and ends up happily in love with the new guy?

Most of the games I've seen either end with her staying with the cucked partner or mindbroken and/or miserable.
There are some of that in Atelier Sakura's game

Xeres2120

May 18, 2020
This is why I like playing NTR with mystery elements, the thrill is there , makes my heart beat raise, like I am watching a suspense or a horror film, this is the feeling that ntr hater would never have, same old story everyday and the ending is obvious. It's like a suspense/horror film vs romance movie
The mystery part is the best imo. Sword art online is a good game that has this and is currently being developed. Have you got any other games you’d suggest?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I'm really like the mystery NTR genre too, that's why I always play Felix POV first. Sadly I've felt his POV to be just a tiny bit lacking, it's clear the focus is on Sophies POV which is not a surprise, and probably not a bad thing.

I like the stage we're at now though. The emotional side of the corruption is always my favorite, what kind of sex stuff is going on is secondary for me. Right now we seem to be at that stage where Sophie can start to look down on Felix, with him being weak, inadequate etc etc.
If there's going to be raw-dogging in the next update, I hope that there follow with it a stronger emotional connection between Sophie and Zach. Maybe the intimate moment stirrs some feelings in Sophie, the start of a strong crush/love interest.

Seeing the change in the way she treats Felix vs Zach from Felix POV from now on will be very interesting. At this point she will hide it, most likely deny it to herself as well, but the player should be able to see through that thin veil and read between the lines what's happening.

One of my favorite moments in this game is quite early when
and I hope we'll get to see similar looks, and worse, on Sophies face in the future.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm really like the mystery NTR genre too, that's why I always play Felix POV first. Sadly I've felt his POV to be just a tiny bit lacking, it's clear the focus is on Sophies POV which is not a surprise, and probably not a bad thing.

I like the stage we're at now though. The emotional side of the corruption is always my favorite, what kind of sex stuff is going on is secondary for me. Right now we seem to be at that stage where Sophie can start to look down on Felix, with him being weak, inadequate etc etc.
If there's going to be raw-dogging in the next update, I hope that there follow with it a stronger emotional connection between Sophie and Zach. Maybe the intimate moment stirrs some feelings in Sophie, the start of a strong crush/love interest.

Seeing the change in the way she treats Felix vs Zach from Felix POV from now on will be very interesting. At this point she will hide it, most likely deny it to herself as well, but the player should be able to see through that thin veil and read between the lines what's happening.

One of my favorite moments in this game is quite early when
and I hope we'll get to see similar looks, and worse, on Sophies face in the future.
Yes, I do the same I see Felix's route first but he has been so far behind in the development of the story and his relationship with Sophie that he lost a little interest. I thought that with his start in the gym he would change a little but after the sauna will continue to go around without much to offer the relationship with Sophie

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I can't wait for the next update, at some parts you had me shaking with excitement (Felix's route).

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes