4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
I played too many NTR game, mostly Japanese VN, and majority of the endings are corrupted wife/gf or mom in the end and appearance changes which I don't like, I still prefer forgiveness and good ending (MC forgave the wife for cheating)
I already seen so many ntr and with those kind of endings are the best ones, I prefer this VN to end with felix finding out about sophie cheating at the end and seeing her corrupted and unable to comback to being his lovely wife

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I already seen so many ntr and with those kind of endings are the best ones, I prefer this VN to end with felix finding out about sophie cheating at the end and seeing her corrupted and unable to comback to being his lovely wife
I don't think Sophie cares at that point. :KEK:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'd like to see a happily ever after NTRing. Like Sophie and Zack actually are a strong romantic pairing by the end of it. That would make me chuckle.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I'd like to see a happily ever after NTRing. Like Sophie and Zack actually are a strong romantic pairing by the end of it. That would make me chuckle.
All NTR games have that ending, I think it's canon for most of them.
I don't think Sophie cares at that point. :KEK:
She will at this point sent a cliché video to Felix, mounting him and saying goodbye :KEK:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
turning the page question.jpg

Can anybody explain what Sophie is thinking about, what just happened? What she wants Felix to address? That he didn't like her dress? It's after she accepted being cheater.

Sorry I am playing v0.17 now and mostly forget what her thought process was before this. I usually keep tab on FMC corruption thought process, like how her innocent thought changes to become depraved. But for Sophie the content was too large. If someone can sum up her corruption process that would be great also.

Also I think as a FMC she is more depraved, more than Laura in APBLU. In APBLU Laura is a repressed nympho and was blackmailed till the ending started but Sophie is just a plain cheater from the very beginning, she willingly had sex with Zack in the pretense of making his one day fantasy come true and she always trying to justify her cheating with the pretense of helping Felix and later helping her keep sane and happy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
All NTR games have that ending, I think it's canon for most of them.

She will at this point sent a cliché video to Felix, mounting him and saying goodbye :KEK:
REally? Most of the NTR endings I've seen across every medium either ends with the woman being for the streets or the woman clearly as more of a toy that her new partner has no actual feelings for. I'm talking like it jumps ahead ten years and they're happily married with a white picket fence and three kids. The cheating couple becoming an actual loving couple, while not a nonexistent ending, is not one of the ones I've seen happen a lot.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
REally? Most of the NTR endings I've seen across every medium either ends with the woman being for the streets or the woman clearly as more of a toy that her new partner has no actual feelings for. I'm talking like it jumps ahead ten years and they're happily married with a white picket fence and three kids. The cheating couple becoming an actual loving couple, while not a nonexistent ending, is not one of the ones I've seen happen a lot.
Hmm.. 10 year later endings, ok that makes sense and that would be fun to have. I think NTR Homestay has this kind of ending. The wife/mother becomes his wife and gives birth to bull's child.

Actually what I mean is that NTR won't be NTR if the wife isn't paired with the bull in the end. And I think some of the Hentai manga has this kind of ending. You can try , in the part 2 it shows she has a child with orc bull and they are a happy evil family!! (Cause they invade a monastery and start r*ping the head priestess). There's more but currently can't remember them.

Also if you can please answer my query from the previous post. Thank you.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For me much better would be Felix finding out the cheating of Sophie with Zack , got angry but still able to forgive Sophie , however he realized that he has a cuckold fetish because he got turn on when Sophie is confessing the truth, giving details what she and Zack did. The Sophie foot job with Felix cumming like a patheric loser on the living room teasing him is a hint that it might happen. Then the netorase / cuckolding route will begin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 3254243

Also I think as a FMC she is more depraved, more than Laura in APBLU. In APBLU Laura is a repressed nympho and was blackmailed till the ending started but Sophie is just a plain cheater from the very beginning, she willingly had sex with Zack in the pretense of making his one day fantasy come true and she always trying to justify her cheating with the pretense of helping Felix and later helping her keep sane and happy.
Nah, that is a different story, Luca in that game is an asshole right from the very start, Zack's approach is a bit different , I think the two main reason why he was able to make Sophie cheat is because Sophie believes that Zack is the key to Felix career success, second is she see Zach as a hopeless romantic guy and she feels like Zack's feeling is genuine and he do really loves Sophie but was not able to return back the feelings because she is married (Plus Felix not able to fully satisfy her counts).

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Nah, that is a different story, Luca in that game is an asshole right from the very start, Zack's approach is a bit different , I think the two main reason why he was able to make Sophie cheat is because Sophie believes that Zack is the key to Felix career success, second is she see Zach as a hopeless romantic guy and she feels like Zack's feeling is genuine and he do really loves Sophie but was not able to return back the feelings because she is married (Plus Felix not able to fully satisfy her counts).
Exactly the difference is that Laura only thinks of Luca sexually, it is the only thing she sympathizes with, but Sophie currently prefers Zack in everything over Felix, not just sexually. Also, Felix's attitude is going to have to change something so that his route is more interesting and he can't be so trusting or submissive, we'll see if the options do something with that.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Felix also joined the gym, so i think it'll not gonna be hard on Felix even if Sofie leaves him he'll eventually attract another women if he consistently work and grows his muscle as well as personality.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Felix also joined the gym, so i think it'll not gonna be hard on Felix even if Sofie leaves him he'll eventually attract another women if he consistently work and grows his muscle as well as personality.
I think before he has any chance of that, he will be destroyed, mentally and professionally as Zack and Sophie conspire together to steal his job and leave him homeless.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
I think before he has any chance of that, he will be destroyed, mentally and professionally as Zack and Sophie conspire together to steal his job and leave him homeless.
If she do it she'll be better off dead then or become a cum dumpster for every single man in the TTP universe

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't see them causing Felix to lose his job. The whole reason this started was cause Sophie was trying to help Felix keep his job. Getting involved with Zack was keeping him in school, which was keeping Brooks from firing Felix. So Sophie started this whole thing, telling herself she is doing it all for Felix, so he doesn't lose his job (and even get a promotion to boot).

Would seem out of place if all the sudden she starts conspiring with Zack to get Felix fired, after doing all this just to prevent that same thing from happening.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I don't see them causing Felix to lose his job. The whole reason this started was cause Sophie was trying to help Felix keep his job. Getting involved with Zack was keeping him in school, which was keeping Brooks from firing Felix. So Sophie started this whole thing, telling herself she is doing it all for Felix, so he doesn't lose his job (and even get a promotion to boot).

Would seem out of place if all the sudden she starts conspiring with Zack to get Felix fired, after doing all this just to prevent that same thing from happening.
Yes, it would be pointless, but that is exactly the "point". Sophie will be so corrupted she won't even care anymore. Zack is already installing in her mind that Felix is a weakling that deserves to be punished and humiliated, to steal his job would be the ultimate irony, Felix lost his wife because of the job, and now his (ex)wife will take that the job as well. Finally, I don't know if you played the earlier Azienda games but brutality towards the cuck is their style, so I wouldn't rule out even crazier things happening to Felix.

Dec 9, 2021
Yes, it would be pointless, but that is exactly the "point". Sophie will be so corrupted she won't even care anymore. Zack is already installing in her mind that Felix is a weakling that deserves to be punished and humiliated, to steal his job would be the ultimate irony, Felix lost his wife because of the job, and now his (ex)wife will take that the job as well. Finally, I don't know if you played the earlier Azienda games but brutality towards the cuck is their style, so I wouldn't rule out even crazier things happening to Felix.

Even if they don't steal his job, if it's released that she is fucking Zach he won't be able to continue working there. No matter the situation Felix won't be working at this university at the end of the story.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Even if they don't steal his job, if it's released that she is fucking Zach he won't be able to continue working there. No matter the situation Felix won't be working at this university at the end of the story.
I see that as more likely that he will finally keep the job because Felix resigns and leaves. Now if Sophie would be too evil with respect to Felix.
An ending where Sophie keeps Felix's job should mean that no one finds out about what happened within the school environment because Felix is a person very loved by the students, even by Amy, and in the face of such a deception, I don't know if they would forgive him. to Sophie so her work at school would be extremely difficult.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2024
Can't imagine such a makeover, since he such a pussy... You can see his attitude of an very insecure person in last few updates, especially in last one where he asks If sophia met Zack, because he suspects he might be peeking on her but If he really had a courage, he could have rather gone himeself so rather then asking her or even confronting Zack... He is someone who just cries over injustise but ultimately does nothing because He can't like an typical NTR HUsband...

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Then the netorase / cuckolding route will begin
Sadly I think this will happen. Sorry not a cuckolding fan but every NTR has at-least one ending with it. Even APBLU has one (though that was hot because of oyakodon), but I think why APBLU left such a mark on me are AYA endings, they are a fresh look on Corruption/NTR games.

(Plus Felix not able to fully satisfy her counts).
Exactly the difference is that Laura only thinks of Luca sexually, it is the only thing she sympathizes with, but Sophie currently prefers Zack in everything over Felix, not just sexually. Also, Felix's attitude is going to have to change something so that his route is more interesting and he can't be so trusting or submissive, we'll see if the options do something with that.
I think Sophie is a cheater by heart, she is the epitome of "once a cheater always a cheater". She will always find some excuse to cheat, even if Felix was able to satisfy her. She later confirms it also.
He definitely needs to man up but NTR MC don't usually. Though the choices don't matter much till this update v0.17 but I think for Felix choices only 2 outcomes coming. One where he becomes a Voyeur Cuckold and Another where he is a ignorant idiot who doesn't suspect his wife being a cheater that's why in Sophie POV she is trying to exploit his trustfulness I guess.
Would be a nice twist for me if Felix reverse NTR's the loose redhead girl into being housewife material
Ha ha that would be good. Read a hentai where the wife is a serial cheater but couldn't cope in later chapter that the husband is also cheating on her.
Felix is a person very loved by the students, even by Amy,
Amy is also conspiring against Felix I think.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes