4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
It's not really a complaint exactly. I like the story, so the choices aren't crucial. But events unfold pretty much exactly the same way regardless of what you select, apart from a few lines of script or dialogue here and there.
I get your point. To really feel like a game, the choices should make a difference. But from developing side, its a harder thing to do probably.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I get your point. To really feel like a game, the choices should make a difference. But from developing side, its a harder thing to do probably.
I think we are still in the 'common route' of the game. The significance of the choices will likely come later when the game branches off into different endings.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I think we are still in the 'common route' of the game. The significance of the choices will likely come later when the game branches off into different endings.
No I know that. But what he meant is that the choices we make has no significant difference in the present.

Reactions: mzer0
Aug 20, 2023
I think the ending is obvious, the big teacher slut now with all her holes well dilated, has only 2 choices, or she stays permanently with Zack, as his backup slut, a future basketball player like him, with his ego, I think he will have many women in his life, so, Mrs. Page, get ready to be a waitress, or you can go and be a prostitute in some area where BBCs live, haahh, whether Fenix finds out or not, it doesn't matter, now the Miss Page has her holes clearly marked out, hahahaa
All that's missing is a "gangbang", with double penetration. As she already has anal experience, two males fucking her at the same time would be nice. :p

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I can see a few ways to develop this story quite a bit further. There's enough characters that could have some interesting ways of impacting the relationship dynamics that are established thus far. But as I said, I doubt it will go on for much longer. These games tend to have a sort of standard for character and story development that seems to be coming to a close.
I think the same after the last scene in the sauna and the way Sophie spoke about Felix, I don't think the situation can be hidden much more. because before Sophie still had some respect for Felix but not anymore. It can't be that Fekix doesn't realize it, everything would be very forced.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Sadly I think this will happen. Sorry not a cuckolding fan but every NTR has at-least one ending with it. Even APBLU has one (though that was hot because of oyakodon), but I think why APBLU left such a mark on me are AYA endings, they are a fresh look on Corruption/NTR games.

I think Sophie is a cheater by heart, she is the epitome of "once a cheater always a cheater". She will always find some excuse to cheat, even if Felix was able to satisfy her. She later confirms it also.
He definitely needs to man up but NTR MC don't usually. Though the choices don't matter much till this update v0.17 but I think for Felix choices only 2 outcomes coming. One where he becomes a Voyeur Cuckold and Another where he is a ignorant idiot who doesn't suspect his wife being a cheater that's why in Sophie POV she is trying to exploit his trustfulness I guess.

Ha ha that would be good. Read a hentai where the wife is a serial cheater but couldn't cope in later chapter that the husband is also cheating on her.

Amy is also conspiring against Felix I think.
From the last conversation they had on Felix's route, I don't think I even think that he doesn't know that Sophie is still seeing Zack. It would seem to me that she would accept Sophie following her adventures with Zack but not humiliating him or talking about the way she is starting to do.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
at this point in the story, let's be honest, the Felix-Sophia couple no longer exists, she only thinks about Zack's cock, and this in itself is humiliating, both for her and for Felix, essentially Zack didn't win, but his fuck, Sophia has had and will have good fucks, but only until Zack finds another toy, for my little consideration, Felix has lost for the moment, but he has avoided marrying a potential slut, in a certain sense, he must thank Zack, hahaah
If it were just for the cock, but Sophie already prefers Zack on all levels, how Felix is right now, having already lost Sophie, it could be a good ending for him to be able to somehow get revenge on the two of them but not get her back.

Reactions: Flojerazul20

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
at this point what's the point of wanting her back, all her holes are broken by a dick twice the size of Felix's, I think the game has reached the end, only the endings remain, but even those I think are well defined, one thing is certain, the couple separates, but also in another context, Sophia is now in love with Zack, therefore, in the finale the Zack-Sophia couple wins, an ending, Felix takes revenge in a bad way. I couldn't imagine anything else.
I agree, I just say that Sophie not only thinks of Zack for his cock but also that he attracts her in other ways that at the beginning of the story were exclusive to Felix.
I would have liked Felix to be able to put up some fight on his side in some form of alternative route even if he finally lost but he never had a chance, he lost from the beginning, certainly taking out the happy ending very early on.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I understand what you mean, but let's also consider that Sophia really hopes for a future with Zack, perhaps this is the real deception and betrayal, a fucked guy, young, handsome, super gifted, with a future in basketball, in your opinion he only stays with Sophia, hahahaah, I repeat, Felix, if you think about it, almost has to thank Zack, at least he can start a new life with a more serious girl, while Sophia will just enjoy the moment, then when Zack has his new toy, he will throw her away. I say that Felix in a certain sense, looking at the future, won over Sophia.
I don't know if Felix will surely tolerate the deception over time, but I don't think I'll be grateful for it hahaha. For him, Sophie was everything, she was the perfect wife, which is why he never distrusts her even in fairly clear events. Beno and the future between Sophie and Zack, the truth can be, as you say, completely discarded and or settle for being one more so that Zack can have sex. In her options on her route those could be the endings.
In the case of Felix, due to his choices, there may be some ending where he is strengthened in some way and another where he is completely humiliated and finished.

Reactions: aly2304

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Can you not just check the page for yourself?
They are blind and screen reading software has trouble accessing Patreon. Shame on you.

You don't get much for $1. Here is what you get for $1:

Tip Jar
$1

You Recieve:

Our thanks! Every little bit helps us grow!

A special role in our Discord. (Supporter)
Discord access

Reactions: im_worthless

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
They are blind and screen reading software has trouble accessing Patreon. Shame on you.

You don't get much for $1. Here is what you get for $1:

Tip Jar
$1

You Recieve:

Our thanks! Every little bit helps us grow!

A special role in our Discord. (Supporter)
Discord access
Thats not what I ment, but I sub for the $1 and its not bad and the $5 is much better

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Small delay bc 2/3 of the dev team got sick this month, they warned it could happen on their post last week. Update will drop on the 23rd or 24th.
That is, if we consider a conditionally "free release" that comes out 10 days after the official release, then we will receive the update for "free" on February 2 or 3 or January 30?

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
January goes to 31, hence why we could see a 24th release. If it does drop on the 24th then the 5 dollar patrons get the game on the 31st and the public release would drop then as well.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes