4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

blardeblar2

Dec 24, 2023
Reading it right now. They did what I predicted they would do with Sophie's sprite and gave her the horns even outside the CGs, which I love. She's getting so bad, fellas. But trust me, she still has a long way to go...

Shame about the coming delays, but it is what it is. I have to wonder what health issues the team is dealing with, but I hope them the best. This VN is one I personally feel needs to be savored, and the quality can't be rushed. I'm happy if they take their time mending their gunshot wounds or necrotizing spider bites or late stage gangrene or whatever they seem to be battling.

I'd like to add, that as a... well fairly decent artist myself, the art in this VN originally wasn't my favorite, but it has clearly improved by leaps and bounds with every update. I'm actually fairly impressed with the quality in the CGs in this release, so if that's something that you're about, you won't be disappointed. The faces particularly have become more polished and well rendered, especially Sophie's.

I'd say my biggest critique has always been Zack's anatomy, which male musculature is something lots of artists struggle with, so it's no big surprise. But I can tell the artist is working hard and improving every step of the way, much to my delight. So kudos to him.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go back and see what a dumb slut Sophie is being.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Just released this morning actually, with the caveat that there likely won't be a release next month due to the set backs and the illnesses of a couple of the creators. Also February is the shortest month, which doesn't help. The next update will likely be in early March.
Lol It would be better for them to skip one month coz of such problems than to shift the release date, because if the update comes out at the beginning of march, then the next one will come out in april and etc.

blardeblar2

Dec 24, 2023
Lol It would be better for them to skip one month coz of such problems than to shift the release date, because if the update comes out at the beginning of march, then the next one will come out in april and etc.
Yeah, I can't imagine them being able to get back on course after this most recent delay. It's whatever, if it comes out at the beginning of the month or two thirds through it, it's all good to me. I'm not impatient.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
So since no update next month, can we have a early hero then? :HideThePain:
Hi. We are already working on next month update, but given the delay in the release of v0.18.0 and February being shorter, it is likely that a few days of delay will put the release on the last days of February/first days of March. That said, as usual if people can help us out and wait at least the usual week to let us breath a bit, we would really appreciate that!

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
no rush here but thinking it will be a rough febuary.. they will lose patreons understandably cus no release, and for some reason this is their only source of income so that will be a difficult month

blardeblar2

Dec 24, 2023
For real, I don't think I've made this a secret, but this is the best story/game I've personally come across. I don't want these dudes to get fucked cause of money issues.

Reactions: ARJUNA91

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hi. We are already working on next month update, but given the delay in the release of v0.18.0 and February being shorter, it is likely that a few days of delay will put the release on the last days of February/first days of March. That said, as usual if people can help us out and wait at least the usual week to let us breath a bit, we would really appreciate that!
I wrote about this above, skip a whole month without a release, this will give you an advantage in case of similar situations.
I think your parteons will understand and then you won’t have to shift the release date, then you won’t have to rework it to get back to release on the 20th!

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I wrote about this above, skip a whole month without a release, this will give you an advantage in case of similar situations.
I think your parteons will understand and then you won’t have to shift the release date, then you won’t have to rework it to get back to release on the 20th!
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion, but if we end up publishing in early March, I am pretty sure we will update the monthly release date. Skipping February completely and publishing on March 20 would be too much, I'd rather not leave people two whole months without an update.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes