4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'll post the update in about an hour when it finishes downloading. it was posted on another pirate site earlier today but that site uses download websites that are slower than Christmas.
Link for another pirate site?

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
I think he is talking about svscomics where v0.17 is uploaded. But if there is another website that actually has posted newer version I would still urge people to wait just a few more days like the dev wants. I really don't want this dev (who unlike many who actually puts a lot of work and doesn't milk) to go under.

Akirasilv_69

Apr 12, 2023
I think he is talking about svscomics where v0.17 is uploaded. But if there is another website that actually has posted newer version I would still urge people to wait just a few more days like the dev wants. I really don't want this dev (who unlike many who actually puts a lot of work and doesn't milk) to go under.
my friend if u buy the game good for u there is culture in the internet that we believe everything virtual must be free in gaming market games getting cracked is natural its not we are greedy but we are against the system that told us pay for anything

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
my friend if u buy the game good for u there is culture in the internet that we believe everything virtual must be free in gaming market games getting cracked is natural its not we are greedy but we are against the system that told us pay for anything
Not buying the game myself. I'm saying I'm willing to wait a couple of days just to keep the dev maintain whatever margin he needs to maintain so he doesn't go under. I'm pirate at heart but I'd like to believe there is honor among thieves. I don't demand it from others just my personal opinion on it. Cheers!

Akirasilv_69

Apr 12, 2023
Not buying the game myself. I'm saying I'm willing to wait a couple of days just to keep the dev maintain whatever margin he needs to maintain so he doesn't go under. I'm pirate at heart but I'd like to believe there is honor among thieves. I don't demand it from others just my personal opinion on it. Cheers!
cheers mat

Reactions: IMMORTALCS26
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes