4.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
Felix POV done rather poorly, it seems to me. That's a shame.
I like it better when the focus is on the male POV, the mystery, the jealousy, the lewd details that make the imagination work, that sort of thing.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I like it better when the focus is on the male POV, the mystery, the jealousy, the lewd details that make the imagination work, that sort of thing.
There has been little of what you ask for because Felix has never distrusted Sophie even a little.

Last edited:

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
Ha habido poco de lo que pides porque Felix nunca ha desconfiado ni siquiera un poco de Sophie
No se de que abla el, todo lo que dijo esta en lado de felix, y apenas se esta poniendo muy bueno con lo que esta haciendo sophie con su trajes y mas enomarada de zack

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it still netorare and not netorase ? MC still doesn't know jackshit ?
The MC knows plenty... because the MC is the one doing the cheating not the guy she's cheating on. Felix is the deuteragonist and he does not know anything yet, though he is beginning to see signs even if he hasn't yet even put the one and one together that he needs to put two and two together.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is ntr avoidable in Felix POV? I just played it and it seems its not avoidable I don't know if I made the right choices but when I play as wife pov, NTR can be avoided, if that is the case, that doesn't make sense, It should depends on MC pov choices the outcome of the wife pov

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Is ntr avoidable in Felix POV? I just played it and it seems its not avoidable I don't know if I made the right choices but when I play as wife pov, NTR can be avoided, if that is the case, that doesn't make sense, It should depends on MC pov choices the outcome of the wife pov
There is one choice you can make as Felix to get the "happy" ending and end the game. It's very early though.

Reactions: Kaoshin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
o be honest I am so disappointed with the avoidable ntr in Wife's pov, I guess I am quite used in playing netorase and mystery ntr where the ntr and happy ending can be obtain only in the MC pov while wife pov will be unlocked in the extras (with no more choices) after playing the game for the first time assuming that MC's choices failed to avoid ntr which the dev intended that way.

Reactions: Kaoshin

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I would love to see in the future another route Sophie with the nerdy student Jonah, a route where Zach left Sophie after he broke her, Sophie feeling miserable now that she has fallen in love with Zach, on the other hand Jonah is broken too because Nate stole Danielle form him, so another student-teacher comforted each other, Jonah not being too good in bed the reason why Danielle was stolen by Nate, so the loving and caring teacher Sophie helped Jonah become better at sex teaching him how to kiss, how to lick or how to have sex properly and then Jonah end up falling in-love with his teacher . Game still has so many open branches and possibilities (But Brooks he can fuck off) aside from that unless the DEV focuses NTR just on Sophie and Zach. If so then what I would love to see is a romance ending between Zach and Sophie or a happy ending with Felix but Sophie and Zach still end up banging behind his back occasionally instead of seeing Sophie miserable,divorced, fired , corrupted, with her hair became blond, and skin became tanned with a piercing, collar , and tattoo saying "Cum Dumpster" in the end.

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
I would love to see in the future another route Sophie with the nerdy student Jonah, a route where Zach left Sophie after he broke her, Sophie feeling miserable now that she has fallen in love with Zach, on the other hand Jonah is broken too because Nate stole Danielle form him, so another student-teacher comforted each other, Jonah not being too good in bed the reason why Danielle was stolen by Nate, so the loving and caring teacher Sophie helped Jonah become better at sex teaching him how to kiss, how to lick or how to have sex properly and then Jonah end up falling in-love with his teacher . Game still has so many open branches and possibilities (But Brooks he can fuck off) aside from that unless the DEV focuses NTR just on Sophie and Zach. If so then what I would love to see is a romance ending between Zach and Sophie or a happy ending with Felix but Sophie and Zach still end up banging behind his back occasionally instead of seeing Sophie miserable,divorced, fired , corrupted, with her hair became blond, and skin became tanned with a piercing, collar , and tattoo saying "Cum Dumpster" in the end.
I love the idea but sophie wont do that unless zack orders her to do it just how he does to amy and the ending with her hair color and skin tan and tattoo markings would be great and would be heartbreaking for felix but this VN doesnt seem to hardcore for it to happen

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I love the idea but sophie wont do that unless zack orders her to do it just how he does to amy and the ending with her hair color and skin tan and tattoo markings would be great and would be heartbreaking for felix but this VN doesnt seem to hardcore for it to happen
I played too many NTR game, mostly Japanese VN, and majority of the endings are corrupted wife/gf or mom in the end and appearance changes which I don't like, I still prefer forgiveness and good ending (MC forgave the wife for cheating)

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Hey everyone!

We hope that all of you had really wonderful holidays.

Ours were quite challenging. As we alluded to in a previous post, Operae was feeling quite ill which slowed down the art production. That being said, through sheer force of will, he managed to get back on schedule.

Unfortunately, Mint is now the one having problems. Quite serious problems, it turns out. Although it should be something he can work through in the long run, his current writing efforts have been hampered considerably and his progress has been slow and inconsistent.

As a result, there is virtually no chance we will be able to deliver the update on time. We hope to deliver it to all our patrons before the end of the month, but it's going to be close.

For those who are curious, here is the progress breakdown:

• Writing : 60%
  • CGs : 3/3
  • Animation : 1/1
  • Coding : 60%
  • Music and SFX : 60%
  • Proofreading : 40%
We sincerely apologize for this delay, particularly Mint. We hope to provide better news next time.

Take care all of you,

Azienda

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I played too many NTR game, mostly Japanese VN, and majority of the endings are corrupted wife/gf or mom in the end and appearance changes which I don't like, I still prefer forgiveness and good ending (MC forgave the wife for cheating)
I think most "Atelier Sakura" games are about hotwife/netorase; Husband forgives wife or happy that she is banging other dudes or have a rude awakening that his cuckoldry fetish is dangerous. And the wife is still loving/caring for the husband to the end.

Japanese NTR VN with female MC is more like corruption game rather than NTR.
I think even in the most regular NTR endings (corrupted/NTRed) it's implied that the wife is happy with her new life as a slave/wife to the bull. But what is rare is showing any happy ending for the cuck husband, most ends with the now corrupted happy wife sends a video saying goodbye to the husband while f**king the bull.

That's why A Promise Best Left Unkept left a mark with me with all Aya's ending. It's not only hilarious but also shows this kind of endings can work. Though they are mostly revenge type ending, the dark hero party takes it too far (I couldn't complete it because it's too depressing).

Sophie miserable,divorced, fired
What really would a nice ending though where the husband is moved on and happy whereas the wife realizes her mistake and remorseful, cause I haven't found or played any NTR game with that kind of ending. If you can suggest some that'll be great.

I recently played Felix POV (mostly speedrun), it'll be really sad to see him in miserable state cause I think he is really a nice guy. Even when he has/had doubt about her, his love for her makes him trust her.

I think Jonah will be the one who will help him realize his cuckoldry fetish (I hope not, sorry I hate cuckoldry/humiliation). Also it'll be a bit different if Nate (bbc) is shown to be as a good guy; till now I think he is.

One thing I always wonder in NTR is why the bull suddenly wants to settle with the stultified FMC. Most cases he is doing it cause it's fun to corrupt a innocent/naive/faithful wife.

Dec 9, 2021
I think most "Atelier Sakura" games are about hotwife/netorase; Husband forgives wife or happy that she is banging other dudes or have a rude awakening that his cuckoldry fetish is dangerous. And the wife is still loving/caring for the husband to the end.

Japanese NTR VN with female MC is more like corruption game rather than NTR.
I think even in the most regular NTR endings (corrupted/NTRed) it's implied that the wife is happy with her new life as a slave/wife to the bull. But what is rare is showing any happy ending for the cuck husband, most ends with the now corrupted happy wife sends a video saying goodbye to the husband while f**king the bull.

That's why A Promise Best Left Unkept left a mark with me with all Aya's ending. It's not only hilarious but also shows this kind of endings can work. Though they are mostly revenge type ending, the dark hero party takes it too far (I couldn't complete it because it's too depressing).

What really would a nice ending though where the husband is moved on and happy whereas the wife realizes her mistake and remorseful, cause I haven't found or played any NTR game with that kind of ending. If you can suggest some that'll be great.

I recently played Felix POV (mostly speedrun), it'll be really sad to see him in miserable state cause I think he is really a nice guy. Even when he has/had doubt about her, his love for her makes him trust her.

I think Jonah will be the one who will help him realize his cuckoldry fetish (I hope not, sorry I hate cuckoldry/humiliation). Also it'll be a bit different if Nate (bbc) is shown to be as a good guy; till now I think he is.

One thing I always wonder in NTR is why the bull suddenly wants to settle with the stultified FMC. Most cases he is doing it cause it's fun to corrupt a innocent/naive/faithful wife.

Right like Bulls just stop being bulls all of a sudden. He's teaching her, not the other way around. Could totally see Zach building a harem though.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Right like Bulls just stop being bulls all of a sudden. He's teaching her, not the other way around. Could totally see Zach building a harem though.
I don't know what dev thought about for Zack's background. But it seems to me he likes challenges. Getting girls are too easy for him, that's why he corrupted Amy who was a straight A student and wasn't maybe interested in him physically at first or resisted like Sophie. He bring out her exhibitionistic fetish to such a degree that she not only drop out of college to become a digital wh*re but can't find any problem with her action. And also she helped him to manipulate Sophie to change her view also.

And I think Sophie will become masochistic bit*h and will help him corrupt Daniella (forgot her name, the other nerd student).

He seems to jump from one victim to another.

The sad thing though those victims won't seem to be recognize their mistake or will hate him. Amy and Felix's conversation confirms that where she thinks highly of him because he helped her become a true sl*t I guess!!

Edit: Sophie's good ending shows Amy thanking her saying she helped her bring her back to right track and she is dating Nate. Though Sophie didn't know what she did to help her. Also it confirms another of my suspicion that Nate is a good guy.

Reactions: tata19
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes