adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
Ok i did speedrun and to my tastes current physical corruption of S. should be max 40% of all planned changes. There's so much more potential. If they'd end there, it will be a huge waste.

Sep 5, 2022
I really enjoy Sophie's corruption so far, I wish there will be more Felix humilliation... part of me feels pity for this honest and caring guy... but I can understand why it is so exciting and pleasurable for Soph, so... he has to suffer. "Bad guy"(Zack) must win in the end. So satisfying :devilish:

JagOvv SmearOvv

Formerly 'JagOvv'
Oct 17, 2017
Looking at this author past games, I figured it would end similar to this. Next update will probably be Sophie and Zack, fucking over Felix's tomb.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: That would be so comically evil that I would love it. Sophie and Zack should beg and sweet talk their way into Felix's funeral, pretend they're giving a eulogy to say how sorry they are, and then Zack starts fingering Sophie and fucking her on the casket.

Sep 5, 2022
Wait, this isn't a romance game guys? WTF. I thought Sophie was roleplaying with Felix the whole time. What is this NTR garbage randomly and completely unexpectedly pushed at the end? I don't play games like this to see cheating and infidelity. Gross!
u aren't reading story at all?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I miss the old artist!
It's the same artist.

Seems like its the end of the content of sophie. Hopefully the dev will start this route soon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 1st path did not quite end in this update, but I would think that it's completed in the next update or the one after that at the very latest, given that they adjusted their update schedule a little again.

I'd expect 0.30 to be an update for that path.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Been only playing Felix's path from the very beginning. To avoid spoilers. It's been this same screen for the past 3 updates. Is this the end of the 27 update as well?

as22

Oct 1, 2018
your choices led to clueless Felix route (in development), try use chart for new content since 26 update (sus route) View attachment 3843368
I was going for a full "clueless" route first. Then I will slowly go through the other routes so it doesn't spoil the game. If there's nothing for this update, I'll just hold off until this route is fully complete before playing other paths.

I might start re-supporting the dev on Patreon, but only when this route picks back up again.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
about what i expected but some missed opportunities with zach pushing sophie a bit more exploring her boundaries. have her go commando in class. have her tease the other nerd. threesome with a girl, threesome with another guy.

Reactions: spike0000
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes