Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I hope everyone understands that theorizing about endings is kinda spoiling them for yourself because it’s ntr so things can only go that many ways and the dots are on the board just a matter of connecting them. For this route quite a few updates ago Sophie already expressed her desire to be free of Felix, she loves Zach wants to be with him. So it was obvious that there there will be a reveal. But she doesn’t hate Felix exactly, during the reveal she had a flash thought she hoped he would find out in less brutal way, she also doesn’t humiliate Felix directly calling him limp dick etc. Now she does have exhibitionist trait and loves the idea of having audience and it doesn’t take much for Zach to push her to be expressive about how good time she is having. But she is not yet acting out of malice.
It is surprising that Brooks will play a role this late in route tho, maybe its foreshadowing for other routes where he will find out about Sophie early ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Watershed

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
about what i expected but some missed opportunities with zach pushing sophie a bit more exploring her boundaries. have her go commando in class. have her tease the other nerd. threesome with a girl, threesome with another guy.
There is still a few updates left, this could be possible but also sophie only cares for Zack's dick only but also Zack can make her do other things

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
NTR really doesn't hit as hard when the girl getting stolen becomes such gutter trash that you no longer care
Meh, I think it's more so that the corruption element of the kink is out the window. Personally feel like Zach should have been sharing her, or that they should have wrapped this route up by now. Once the girl is totally craving the cock of the bull, it loses it's heat.

Reactions: nickrotund

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hey guys, do you know if the content with Amy and Sophie has been added? You know, the threesome part?!

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There needs to be an option to view both POV's. Not sure why there isnt, just show the Male MC scene then after that do the whole stupid anime title card where you show an image titled [Sophie's POV] with an image of her on the side...After thats done switch back to Male MC.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I also think we are nearing the end. All that remains is to fine-tune the game, perhaps.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
well it was interesting update, before this update while sophie and zack fuck and talk about felix for humiliate him, it was hot and I always jerk off happily, but this time when felix see them then they humiliate him on his face while they fuck I feel sorry for felix, but I jerk off as an honorable man again, but it was very difficult feel sorry for felix and jerk off same time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MaxLoad

Mar 11, 2024
Sorry but I just can't believe someone would be as pathetic as Felix is in real life. I can't feel sorry for him one bit. Is there anyone who would have acted that way? Does anyone know of a guy being this bad? I needed his character to be somewhat believable. Zack and Sophia are spot on.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Sorry but I just can't believe someone would be as pathetic as Felix is in real life. I can't feel sorry for him one bit. Is there anyone who would have acted that way? Does anyone know of a guy being this bad? I needed his character to be somewhat believable. Zack and Sophia are spot on.
Yes, me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8947289hkd and Fyo

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This game, like any other game/movie/Tv show has to create characters. The best of them create characters you root for and characters you root against. Sometimes it's actually better to have a bad guy because you just hope he gets whats coming to him. In this game I've changed my mind numerous times. At first, I was actually rooting for Sophie to explore something she never felt and I didn't care about Felix. I didn't really like Zach to me he was just a means to an end. He was the vehicle that allowed Sophie to experience new things. Then I started feeling sorry for Felix. Granted he's boring, one dimensional and a bit of a wimp but he didn't do anything to be treated this way. I guess those who love this kinda thing probably love this story and they love the humiliation of the husband. I don't. I was just hoping that Sophie would slowly realize she loved Zach and then decide to leave Felix. She would feel bad about crushing him but she needed to do what she wanted. I get that. That is fine. But this whole humiliation thing has me turned off. I used to hope for an ending where Sophie got dumped by Zach so she could feel what she did to Felix but at this point, I'm doubtful. If you create a villian and then the villian wins where is the story? What are you trying to say? Anyway, I'm sure many of you will disagree with me and that's fine. Everybody has their own opinion and this one is mine.

Reactions: Zedas and Watershed

Watershed

Apr 30, 2018
This game, like any other game/movie/Tv show has to create characters. The best of them create characters you root for and characters you root against. Sometimes it's actually better to have a bad guy because you just hope he gets whats coming to him. In this game I've changed my mind numerous times. At first, I was actually rooting for Sophie to explore something she never felt and I didn't care about Felix. I didn't really like Zach to me he was just a means to an end. He was the vehicle that allowed Sophie to experience new things. Then I started feeling sorry for Felix. Granted he's boring, one dimensional and a bit of a wimp but he didn't do anything to be treated this way. I guess those who love this kinda thing probably love this story and they love the humiliation of the husband. I don't. I was just hoping that Sophie would slowly realize she loved Zach and then decide to leave Felix. She would feel bad about crushing him but she needed to do what she wanted. I get that. That is fine. But this whole humiliation thing has me turned off. I used to hope for an ending where Sophie got dumped by Zach so she could feel what she did to Felix but at this point, I'm doubtful. If you create a villian and then the villian wins where is the story? What are you trying to say? Anyway, I'm sure many of you will disagree with me and that's fine. Everybody has their own opinion and this one is mine.
I kind of thought Zach was just playing with her, but it looks like that isn't the case. I don't really like Zach at all so I hope for an ending where he experiences some misery too. Someone mentioned Brooks killing the two of them and I am all for it lol. Brooks ended up being a total homie and if he ends up betraying Felix that will absolutely break my heart. I worry about what might happen at his party mansion... what if he offers the two lovers money or something since we still don't know what kind of blackmail Zach has on him. I want Brooks to take Felix out to a strip club or something. The two should be best friends after this and it sets Felix up as he can take over for Brooks eventually. I am shipping Brooks x Felix going forward! Please don't break my heart creator of this game... :cry:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Trust me, in Europe, there are many guys like Felix.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes