ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I didn’t like the update, or rather how it started. I was in anticipation after Felix lost consciousness,i was expecting triling, that my soul will be stirred by the scene when Felix opened his eyes and saw everything openly!

But all the trepidation disappeared as soon as i began to follow the plot of this scene!

I expected that Felix, being in shock, would simply not be able to get up and would watch everything that was happening while from time to time losing consciousness or try to hit Zack, or, in extreme cases, just run away! But No, he just stands there and looks how whey f@ck...
- Sophie forgive me
- I’m forgiving you
- I love you
- Stop, let’s go home...
WTF!
All the anticipation and trepidation immediately disappeared and i didn’t play any further, just closed the game, i’ll wait until they make an update with the ending and then make a decisive verdict for myself, but what i saw Disappointed me!

P.S: But the animated scene is beautifully done, no doubt about it!

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Guys, I tried to animate car scene with koikatsu models, what do you think?

Mega
Really good animation!

Shame the dick is so small. If it's not at least the size of an average whale dick (8' / 2.5m) and you don't pass out from blood loss every hard on, how can he ever expect to please a woman? Please correct it so that it punches a dent, anchors in the car roof and then Sophie pole dances a back hook spin on that thing.

But, genuinely, I second the recommend to you making your own game.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Wrapping my thoughts in a spoiler for all the smoothbrains in here who, ironically enough, don't like reading...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, the usual disclaimer. I could be completely off base with all this and the writers are literally in the process of proving me wrong.

But I really don't think so.

...Guess we'll find out.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Wrapping my thoughts in a spoiler for all the smoothbrains in here who, ironically enough, don't like reading...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, the usual disclaimer. I could be completely off base with all this and the writers are literally in the process of proving me wrong.

But I really don't think so.

...Guess we'll find out.
I took all that for granted, I think that interpretation is heavily implied, at least where I'm up to in the game. I only play it very occasionally though, and am very far behind (I'm at the sauna scene), so maybe their characterisations have strayed since which might make you think Zack is being genuine.

As an aside- all of you lot arguing what 'true NTR' means or whatever are both a little entertaining and a little annoying- it's just a story!

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I took all that for granted, I think that interpretation is heavily implied
As did I for most of the game. But recent interactions between Sophie and Zack had me wondering. Also the possibility that the writers might go for a happy ending for Sophie and Zack just to further humiliate Felix.

Which, I must say again, is still on the table. I just don't think it's as likely anymore.

I'm at the sauna scene
Dude, you have a lot to see.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
I have never felt bad for the guy getting cucked until today. I honestly hope there is an option that at least ruins Sophie's life. I know that people who hate NTR say stuff like this a lot, but I don't want Sophie to get a complete win even though Felix is fucking pathetic.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Good update, I thought Felix was going to allow himself to be humiliated much more but he maintained a certain dignity. Hard on Amy as she should be and with Sophie still having feelings for her, I think she ends up giving up and facing the consequences.
Sophie is overcome by lust, especially when she is with Zack, and the excitement she feels doing it in front of Felix. We'll see what happens in the meeting with Brooks and what will happen to them now that they lose Felix as an incentive in their sexual part. I don't know if the next story will develop any of that. Maybe the fire will go out without Felix?

Reactions: Neuralyzed

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Good update, I thought Felix was going to allow himself to be humiliated much more but he maintained a certain dignity. Hard on Amy as she should be and with Sophie still having feelings for her, I think she ends up giving up and facing the consequences.
Sophie is overcome by lust, especially when she is with Zack, and the excitement she feels doing it in front of Felix. We'll see what happens in the meeting with Brooks and what will happen to them now that they lose Felix as an incentive in their sexual part. I don't know if the next story will develop any of that. Maybe the fire will go out without Felix?
I dunno because its clear brooks has a past with zack so if anything somethings gonna happen that involves not only felix but Amy too

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
Good update, I thought Felix was going to allow himself to be humiliated much more but he maintained a certain dignity.
Dignity would've been immediately leaving after walking into that classroom and packing up all his stuff. Still humiliating, but more dignified than standing there begging for forgiveness while the two go at it.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes