Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Some theory about Brooks.
Maybe Zach was working on Brooks orders? Like how strange that Brooks was on Felix ass all the time and then suddenly made 180 turn, but not until Zach trapped Sophie? Suddenly school rep didn't matter, team didn't matter... all too strange. Maybe Zach was to break Sophie for him and he started being nice to Felix because he was enjoying his blindness ? Maybe all those hints he was giving was jut for his entertainment because it was funny for him how despite all that Felix still doesn't realize he is being cucked? But then Zach actually has fallen for Sophie and wasn't reporting back the true progress he has made with her ?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Maybe Zach was working on Brooks orders? Like how strange that Brooks was on Felix ass all the time and then suddenly made 180 turn, but not until Zach trapped Sophie? Suddenly school rep didn't matter, team didn't matter... all too strange. Maybe Zach was to break Sophie for him and he started being nice to Felix because he was enjoying his blindness ? Maybe all those hints he was giving was jut for his entertainment because it was funny for him how despite all that Felix still doesn't realize he is being cucked? But then Zach actually has fallen for Sophie and wasn't reporting back the true progress he has made with her ?
That might explain why Amy helped him. Without her he wouldn't have succeeded.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
But what would be Brooks' reason for doing that to Felix? Why should Zack report his actions with Sophie to Brooks?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
But what would be Brooks' reason for doing that to Felix? Why should Zack report his actions with Sophie to Brooks?
Because he is old and perverted, and Felix happens to have hot wife?
Wasn't that obvious from my theory ? If Zach would be working for him he surely would want to know how is it going, some spicy videos would be best. Now when I think about it, maybe he was uploading the videos to the school servers for Brooks ?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Preview for 28 is up on the Patreon and...Sophie looks happy.

Does that mean she got a happy ending with Zack?

Not enough information to decide, which is likely intentional.

I guess the real question is whether or not the preview takes place before or after the meeting with Brooks.

We'll soon find out...EDIT: Find out how much plot armor Sophie has, that is. :LOL:

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
One day these Devs are going to create a don't give a fuck hero. Sophia bouncing on Zach and Felix sees it. He drops his pants and rams his dick up her ass and starts pulling her hair. She screaming what are you doing he's like shut the fuck up you wanted dick well you are getting all you want. Zach starts complaining Felix punches him in the face and tells him shut up and give this bitch what she wants then punches him again. Sophia screaming goes to pleasureable moans. Felix smacks her and say is this what you wanted to be treated like a whore. As soon as he nuts 2 guys from Zachs team come in takes Zach ties him to a chair. Sophia starts talking Felix grabs her mouth and whispers I am going to give you exactly what you want. She is happy at his take charge attitude until she sees Zachs team come in. Well, you can guess the rest except when the guys are ready to nut, they bust in the Zachs face. After it is over Felix cracks Zachs nuts. Zach drops out of school. Sophia stays with Felix who has her railed by the players when they pass a test as her punishment. Brooks gives Felix a promotion for the increase in positive grades. This should have been an ending for Felix, he would get his manhood back. Yes, I have :devilish: imagination.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
One day these Devs are going to create a don't give a fuck hero. Sophia bouncing on Zach and Felix sees it. He drops his pants and rams his dick up her ass and starts pulling her hair. She screaming what are you doing he's like shut the fuck up you wanted dick well you are getting all you want. Zach starts complaining Felix punches him in the face and tells him shut up and give this bitch what she wants then punches him again. Sophia screaming goes to pleasureable moans. Felix smacks her and say is this what you wanted to be treated like a whore. As soon as he nuts 2 guys from Zachs team come in takes Zach ties him to a chair. Sophia starts talking Felix grabs her mouth and whispers I am going to give you exactly what you want. She is happy at his take charge attitude until she sees Zachs team come in. Well, you can guess the rest except when the guys are ready to nut, they bust in the Zachs face. After it is over Felix cracks Zachs nuts. Zach drops out of school. Sophia stays with Felix who has her railed by the players when they pass a test as her punishment. Brooks gives Felix a promotion for the increase in positive grades. This should have been an ending for Felix, he would get his manhood back. Yes, I have :devilish: imagination.
That could be a possible ending if only Felix had an at least normal penis.:rolleyes:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
well thank god you're not a dev

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes, you obviously have imagination. :)

But I wonder why you bother playing an NTR game where the NTR is not avoidable, because your scenario is never going to happen in one. It seems that playing this one is just leading to frustration for you.

And just look at the Felix's in these games. There is no way they can take on the Zach's physically. I can't seeing any of them saying, "SHAZAM!", and turning into Bruce Lee.

Reactions: ktez

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophie has a narrow face here. I can assume that this is the ending of the future of Sophia and Zack where she, having lost weight and grown up, gives Zack a blowjob under the blanket. It is obvious that this ending will be "lovey-dovey"!
But personally, i don’t understand that Zack was so initially determined to ruin Felix’s life by making a whore out of Sophie and how could he leave her, how could he fall in love with her? He has an endless number of options for who he can be with!
For me this ending is not interesting and disappointing!

Reactions: Terox34567

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Sophie has a narrow face here. I can assume that this is the ending of the future of Sophia and Zack where she, having lost weight and grown up, gives Zack a blowjob under the blanket. It is obvious that this ending will be "lovey-dovey"!
But personally, i don’t understand that Zack was so initially determined to ruin Felix’s life by making a whore out of Sophie and how could he leave her, how could he fall in love with her? He has an endless number of options for who he can be with!
For me this ending is not interesting and disappointing!
Slow down, friend. We don't know what the ending is yet.

Though, as I said, if Sophie does get to 'ride off into the sunset' with Zack it's gonna be one of those "Yeah...Okay...Suuuuure." kinda endings for me.

Personally, I'm still hoping this line from Felix was foreshadowing and not just a throwaway:
scrnsht.png

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Slow down, friend. We don't know what the ending is yet.

Though, as I said, if Sophie does get to 'ride off into the sunset' with Zack it's gonna be one of those "Yeah...Okay...Suuuuure." kinda endings for me.

Personally, I'm still hoping this line from Felix was foreshadowing and not just a throwaway:
View attachment 3868457
I would also like to see something like this, but it seems to me that it’s still a lovey ending - let’s see who is right.
I hope that the next update is the ending.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes