Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
One day these Devs are going to create a don't give a fuck hero. Sophia bouncing on Zach and Felix sees it. He drops his pants and rams his dick up her ass and starts pulling her hair. She screaming what are you doing he's like shut the fuck up you wanted dick well you are getting all you want. Zach starts complaining Felix punches him in the face and tells him shut up and give this bitch what she wants then punches him again. Sophia screaming goes to pleasureable moans. Felix smacks her and say is this what you wanted to be treated like a whore. As soon as he nuts 2 guys from Zachs team come in takes Zach ties him to a chair. Sophia starts talking Felix grabs her mouth and whispers I am going to give you exactly what you want. She is happy at his take charge attitude until she sees Zachs team come in. Well, you can guess the rest except when the guys are ready to nut, they bust in the Zachs face. After it is over Felix cracks Zachs nuts. Zach drops out of school. Sophia stays with Felix who has her railed by the players when they pass a test as her punishment. Brooks gives Felix a promotion for the increase in positive grades. This should have been an ending for Felix, he would get his manhood back. Yes, I have :devilish: imagination.
Agreed, there should be a route for Felix like this, note that Cucks will not love this :ROFLMAO::LOL:.

Reactions: BL45T

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Never bothered playing the felix route due to time but just wanna know how different zack is there compared to the Sophie route

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yes, you obviously have imagination. :)

But I wonder why you bother playing an NTR game where the NTR is not avoidable, because your scenario is never going to happen in one. It seems that playing this one is just leading to frustration for you.

And just look at the Felix's in these games. There is no way they can take on the Zach's physically. I can't seeing any of them saying, "SHAZAM!", and turning into Bruce Lee.
Thanks for the compliment (y) . Forgot this one is Unavoidable. Maybe in a multipath game where the NTR will have something different especially since I have read that NTR/cheating and corruption is such a vast subject. Guess it just my wishful thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Nobody said anything about philosophy.

I am simply saying the game offers commentary on sexuality through the juxtaposition of Zack and Felix. Felix is purposefully written to be unattractive. It’s not rocket science to realize that guys with his characteristics are not that attractive, generally. He’s feminine, meek, unconfident, etc. While Zack is the complete opposite, he’s a masculine, charismatic, confident, socially competent man. He embodies everything that’s attractive to women, generally. I’m sorry but you have to be a complete idiot to not understand how Sophie’s attraction to Zack and Felix’s downfall is an allegory.
You should start a youtube story analysis channel with these kind of deep insights.

The sunken cost fallacy is getting big with this game. The author dropped the ball after the well-done setup. Trying to find allegories and life lessons in the bad writing is a valiant effort, but surely you have better things to do.

I hope, for the next project, the author goes smaller and doesn’t try to bite more than they can chew.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
The game has become lifeless to me. Three people going through the motions. The level of obscenity and vulgarity is high, yet it doesn’t move me. There is little beneath the thin “Zach good”, “husband bad”.

I’ve played many ntr games before, the concept of extremely vulgar cheating is not enough to satisfy me on its own.
The dialogue, inner monologues and character actions are not believable enough to carry the story. The scenes themselves have become extremely predictable and are boring as a result.

The game wasted a lot of time on setting up plot threads and then refused to develop them further.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2020
You should start a youtube story analysis channel with these kind of deep insights.

The sunken cost fallacy is getting big with this game. The author dropped the ball after the well-done setup. Trying to find allegories and life lessons in the bad writing is a valiant effort, but surely you have better things to do.

I hope, for the next project, the author goes smaller and doesn’t try to bite more than they can chew.
Lol I deleted the comment because I realize there’s really nothing to be gained from it. I know I’m right, but these conversations will just turn into bs and insults, and it’s a pretty sensitive subject, don’t want to hurt feelings.

I just read your comment above. I agree to a very minor extent. I think the extremity of Sophie’s corruption these last few updates isn’t all that believable. I still generally like the updates though, but my favorite part of the story is right before the red hair switch, when she accepts that she willingly wants to have an affair with Zack, was much more believable then.

I also don’t think “Husband bad Zack good” is thin at all. There are many nuanced reasons for why she likes Zack and begins to dislike Felix.

I think the game is written competently in all of the ways that matter most to me. Some situations are so unrealistic that I can’t suspend my disbelief, but Sophie’s psychology for the majority of the game is hot as hell and believable. This game is still one of the hottest things I’ve ever read.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The game has become lifeless to me. Three people going through the motions. The level of obscenity and vulgarity is high, yet it doesn’t move me. There is little beneath the thin “Zach good”, “husband bad”.

I’ve played many ntr games before, the concept of extremely vulgar cheating is not enough to satisfy me on its own.
The dialogue, inner monologues and character actions are not believable enough to carry the story. The scenes themselves have become extremely predictable and boring as a result.

The game wasted a lot of time on setting up plot threads and then refused to develop them further.
Can I say my thinking? Is practically a Japanese game, the plot has to have the simpler just for that kind of public. They want to see the stranger cock broke the wife’s pussy. In west we look more at the plot, at the psicology of the wife ecc.
We are aroused more by the situation than the graphic.

Reactions: Adromedas

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Lol I deleted the comment because I realize there’s really nothing to be gained from it. I know I’m right, but these conversations will just turn into bs and insults, and it’s a pretty sensitive subject, don’t want to hurt feelings.

I just read your comment above. I agree to a very minor extent. I think the extremity of Sophie’s corruption these last few updates isn’t all that believable. I still generally like the updates though, but my favorite part of the story is right before the red hair switch, when she accepts that she willingly wants to have an affair with Zack, was much more believable then.

I also don’t think “Husband bad Zack good” is thin at all. There are many nuanced reasons for why she likes Zack and begins to dislike Felix.

I think the game is written competently in all of the ways that matter most to me. Some situations are so unrealistic that I can’t suspend my disbelief, but Sophie’s psychology for the majority of the game is hot as hell and believable. This game is still one of the hottest things I’ve ever read.
It seems to me that the situation: bad husband, Zack, good for me, works well. Sophie not only sees Zack as a big cock, but she prefers Zack in other abilities over Felix, which is why Felix being able to turn the situation around was impossible.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Reviewing the last update, it seems very abrupt to me that Sophie, despite enjoying having sex secretly or in front of Felix, turned into a total bitch the next day, fucking Zack in his own apartment, trying to humiliate him, even practically throwing the wedding ring in his face ( Logically, there is a lot of influence from Zack in this behavior). When moments before she felt sorry for how Felix found out about the relationship and that it would have been otherwise not so painful. On the other hand, I don't see a humiliated Felix, rather pained and defeated for having lost the woman he loved and what she has become. But I find Sophie's situation more humiliating, she becomes a woman who wants to look like a teenager to satisfy all the perversions of her teenage lover. Sophie loses all respect as a teacher and even betrays her vocation, leaving her students abandoned and handing the completed midterm to Zack, all her values disappeared.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
good update "HEY FELIX" wtf ahahah; i will let the author do his own narrative but hoping for good ending there even if the fact that nat getting a photo of fucked sophie aint good for that . cant wait to see the amy stuff but game really is great .
Liked the fact she snap too ,just kind of mental barrier that just broke down and be like "that who i am in fact" .

Reactions: tata19

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
On another note - and I'm just throwing this out there - I'm really starting to consider the possibility that Nate lied to Felix when he said he didn't know anything about what was going on between Zack and Sophie.

At one point, Sophie realizes that some other guys at the frat must have heard her screaming her head off while Zack was fucking her. I find it hard to believe that Nate would have heard Zack 'calling dibs on Sophie', but not hear the guys gossiping about Sophie's frequent visits to Zack's room and the loud sounds that inevitably follow.

I could be overthinking it, though.

Reactions: ARJUNA91 and bdsoce

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
At one point, Sophie realizes that some other guys at the frat must have heard her screaming her head off while Zack was fucking her. I find it hard to believe that Nate would have heard Zack 'calling dibs on Sophie', but not hear the guys gossiping about Sophie's frequent visits to Zack's room and the loud sounds that inevitably follow.
Everyone else in that house absolutely knows Zach and Sophie are banging. Even if they haven't picked up on context clues, Zach is absolutely bragging about it. The type of dude that tells people he's called dibs on a teacher is not the type to keep it secret when he makes it happen.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The same thing I think assumes his defeat and pain and leaves despite the show that Sophie puts on and Zack does not denigrate himself like Sophie does to satisfy Zack's perversions. If the next update maintains that situation, I think Felix will come out quite well with a painful ending but not completely humiliating and bad in my opinion.

Reactions: Adromedas

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
While you all think that Felix is the loser, you have not understood that Sophia is the defeated and humiliated one, Felix finds himself with acts carried out and desired by his wife, so he cannot be the loser, he would be a loser if he accepts the situation, but he does not, he is just a discouraged and disappointed husband, but if we compare it to what Sophia gave up for Zack's cock, well, she comes out a total loser, she has denied and abandoned her beliefs and her person, sold for libido.
thats kind of true too ,the felix guy is just too good for his own and got betrayed ,he wanted to trust is love one TILL THE END, as horrible as it may sound its what make him in fact a looser .You fool me once ,shame on you ;you fool me twice shame on me.
When all the receptor in your body ring a bell "hey man he aint normal" if you dont want to listen ,try to be more aware ate at least,its your fault .
A relationship were your partner cant pick up clue about you ,why you arent well ,what is happening to you and how you do change cant finish well ;he was more in love with the picture of sophie that he paint in his mind and was living in his own world.
keep in mind that just my point of view ,but for me all that make him a looser ,zack is too ,and sophie more .but they both "choose" to be losers as felix is just crushed under people feet cause he dont have any backbone or any consiousness of whats going on .We can still say that he is a damn good heart ,too soft for his own good and he didnt have any luck cause he is the only one here who trully deserve better and when i say he is a looser ,he is not one that spit on ,he just lost hard and because of is poor lack of vision.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
thats kind of true too ,the felix guy is just too good for his own and got betrayed ,he wanted to trust is love one TILL THE END, as horrible as it may sound its what make him in fact a looser .You fool me once ,shame on you ;you fool me twice shame on me.
When all the receptor in your body ring a bell "hey man he aint normal" if you dont want to listen ,try to be more aware ate at least,its your fault .
A relationship were your partner cant pick up clue about you ,why you arent well ,what is happening to you and how you do change cant finish well ;he was more in love with the picture of sophie that he paint in his mind and was living in his own world.
keep in mind that just my point of view ,but for me all that make him a looser ,zack is too ,and sophie more .but they both "choose" to be losers as felix is just crushed under people feet cause he dont have any backbone or any consiousness of whats going on .We can still say that he is a damn good heart ,too soft for his own good and he didnt have any luck cause he is the only one here who trully deserve better and when i say he is a looser ,he is not one that spit on ,he just lost hard and because of is poor lack of vision.
At the end of the episode he recognizes himself as the loser. Everything you say about him, he recognizes it himself, he realizes everything late (due to his stubbornness in trusting a Sophie who was no longer) but finally he does it.
Even more, I think that it could easily have been the end of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdsoce

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Can I say my thinking? Is practically a Japanese game, the plot has to have the simpler just for that kind of public. They want to see the stranger cock broke the wife’s pussy. In west we look more at the plot, at the psicology of the wife ecc.
We are aroused more by the situation than the graphic.
I'd say it's the other way around totally. This is a case of overstaying a welcome. Game devs need to wrap this route up, and move onto the next one. They are dragging it out now.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes