JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I'd say it's the other way around totally. This is a case of overstaying a welcome. Game devs need to wrap this route up, and move onto the next one. They are dragging it out now.
Dev makes a quick ending : "That was so fast, what a shitty ending."

Dev makes a slightly more complex ending : "They're really dragging this out, what a shitty ending."

Some people seem to have complaining in their DNA

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This needs one of those true crime stories endings. Felix turns alcoholic and lives on the streets, holding "The End is Nigh!" sign as he yells at passersby. Sophie and Zac get married, but she becomes more and more obsessed and unhinged. Then she catches him one day cheating on her, and kills them both, then finally herself as police arrives.

Reactions: mzer0

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I playing Felix perspective, Sophie is very cruel, especially in the scene when she supposedly came to the apartment to get things. I felt very sorry for Amy, she lost a good friend because of a big dick!

Reactions: metagrossrj

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
This needs one of those true crime stories endings. Felix turns alcoholic and lives on the streets, holding "The End is Nigh!" sign as he yells at passersby. Sophie and Zac get married, but she becomes more and more obsessed and unhinged. Then she catches him one day cheating on her, and kills them both, then finally herself as police arrives.

I approve of this ending. :cool:(y)

Edit:
Only thing I would add is Felix sitting in a cafe, having a meal with the money he got from begging on the street, when a news story comes on the TV about a double murder suicide. Then he realizes that it's about Sophie and Zack.

Fade to black with the sound of Felix laughing like a madman in the background.

Edit: 'Double murder homocide.' That was actually kinda funny.

Last edited:

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I approve of this ending. :cool:(y)

Edit:
Only thing I would add is Felix sitting in a cafe, having a meal with the money he got from begging on the street, when a news story comes on the TV about a double murder homicide. Then he realizes that it's about Sophie and Zack.

Fade to black with the sound of Felix laughing like a madman in the background.
Cook ngl.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Dev makes a quick ending : "That was so fast, what a shitty ending."

Dev makes a slightly more complex ending : "They're really dragging this out, what a shitty ending."

Some people seem to have complaining in their DNA
Can't ever please everybody, but the ratings are going down slowly, and more people are complaining. There is some evidence to back up what I am saying.

And did I complain? No, I stated an opinion. The game devs can deliver good smut, but they're not the best of writers hence why there is a lot of filler language (count the amount of times they use the word 'just'). This isn't complicated, it's convoluted - there is a difference.

They should wrap it up, because it is dragging on now, and it'll become more convoluted. People mainly consume ntr for the corruption, Sophie is as corrupt as she will ever be now, the tension has left the story.

Last edited:

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
That's one of the main reasons.

There are plenty of sadists/masochists that have been enjoying Felix's suffering and humiliation. Sophie's corruption is just a vehicle for that.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.
Good point. I supported Azienda (when I could afford it), and I have rated them highly on reviews, but for me, it's dragging on now. It's not a complaint, and the writer comment isn't an insult (they do use filler language a lot), it's constructive criticism.

They've been improving from every game they make.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Sophie is as corrupt as she will ever be now, the tension has left the story.
Surely you must be joking.
Has she sabotaged Felix work so he has to work overtime? guilt tricked him to think he is responsible for everything?
Has she humiliated him in front of others? (directly not whatever some coworkers think of her attire, on her own, like in front of class "Oh Felix you can't get it up again?"
She could also desire to corrupt others like Danielle or better Jonah.

This route is nearing end, devs are probably tying ends that didn't play part in this route but are certainly there (like Zach and Brooks past, Jonah and Danielle). I expect foreshadowing for future routes.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Surely you must be joking.
Has she sabotaged Felix work so he has to work overtime? guilt tricked him to think he is responsible for everything?
Has she humiliated him in front of others? (directly not whatever some coworkers think of her attire, on her own, like in front of class "Oh Felix you can't get it up again?"
She could also desire to corrupt others like Danielle or better Jonah.

This route is nearing end, devs are probably tying ends that didn't play part in this route but are certainly there (like Zach and Brooks past, Jonah and Danielle). I expect foreshadowing for future routes.
The person who replied before you put it in a better way. I guess I'm not so much into humiliation of the cuck on it's own, because sexually, Sophie was as corrupt as can be, and now it's moral corruption.

I'll still stand by what I said, Azienda has a problem with dragging stuff out, including writing. It's good advice, in writing to only include the stuff that has a point (so filler language should be expunged).

I'll still support them, this game, and their future projects. For me though, this game has lost sexual tension. Each to their own.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The person who replied before you put it in a better way. I guess I'm not so much into humiliation of the cuck on it's own, because sexually, Sophie was as corrupt as can be, and now it's moral corruption.

I'll still stand by what I said, Azienda has a problem with dragging stuff out, including writing. It's good advice, in writing to only include the stuff that has a point (so filler language should be expunged).

I'll still support them, this game, and their future projects. For me though, this game has lost sexual tension. Each to their own.
What does it mean to be sexually corrupt? That she gets corrupted through sex? that to have sex she does x and y? that she likes kinky sex? that she gets off to being seen? that she enjoys cheating? I understand that if you are into girl being stolen then stolen she was and there is not much to be done here. But corruption runs much deeper and if I know your definition of sexual corruption I probably can give you examples how to progress it further.

If there is too much text you can skip it, if t here is too little you can't do anything about it. So there is better too much than too little. Fundamentally the development progress is limited by art not by text so this has nothing to do with dragging out for financial benefit. I will have no trouble calling for the devs to move on when time comes. But for now I want to see Sophie act corrupted on her own rather than being pushed by Zach, but for that she can't be in the girlfriend mode.

Yadi29

Jun 28, 2023
Sophie is a certified bitch, hope she loses everything in everything, i really hate that bitch, shes up there with griffith, she gives me mental aids not gonna lie, but if the dev dont give felix some sort of revenge, would be kinda stupid, like ruin her life and zack's life, damm, dont do a stupid ending like kyoto where he goes insane and grabs a knife and the game ends, if felix does grab a knife, stab zack in the balls or something and kill him, and stab sophie in the belly for being pregnant, im sick of her ass, hope she gets ran over
Also, give felix a hot girl, like amy or someone hotter than sophie, he might have a small dick, but he has a good heart, atleast he deserves that and not a slut.
Fuck sophie damm
This game is why id choose gay son over a thot daughter, shit might make me gay too to not get with a slut

Last edited:

JagOvv SmearOvv

Formerly 'JagOvv'
Oct 17, 2017
Sophie is a certified bitch, hope she loses everything in everything, i really hate that bitch, shes up there with griffith, she gives me mental aids not gonna lie, but if the dev dont give felix some sort of revenge, would be kinda stupid, like ruin her life and zack's life, damm, dont do a stupid ending like kyoto where he goes insane and grabs a knife and the game ends, if felix does grab a knife, stab zack in the balls or something and kill him, and stab sophie in the belly for being pregnant, im sick of her ass, hope she gets ran over
Also, give felix a hot girl, like amy or someone hotter than sophie, he might have a small dick, but he has a good heart, atleast he deserves that and not a slut.
Fuck sophie damm
This game is why id choose gay son over a thot daughter, shit might make me gay too to not get with a slut
Another one self-inserted too hard :KEK:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Fuck sophie damm
By the way, you are right about something - the theory of broken hearts.
If Felix had let Amy into the apartment, then maybe after listening to her they could have still be a friends and become "closer" against the backdrop of common grief!

Sep 29, 2020
Fuck sophie damm
She is just following her instincts and prerogative as a woman.

Also Felix does not deserve a hot girl lol

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes