Sep 29, 2020
By the way, you are right about something - the theory of broken hearts.
If Felix had let Amy into the apartment, then maybe after listening to her they could have still be a friends and become "closer" against the backdrop of common grief!
This is a possibility if Felix wasn’t so inadequate. Threesome route between Amy, Sophie, and Zack is gonna be so good. Her lust for Zack will overcome whatever common grief they have lol

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Waiting for the felix oblivious path to be updated.

Been so long that I have unsubscribed from his patreon until this gets done.

Reactions: phantomz
Mar 27, 2022
For those of you not in their discord, or at least reading their patreon posts, they're having some problems with the animator they use. Apparently the person is MIA and Azienda posted a job listing in their discord. As of their last patreon post they said to expect the update between August 13th and 15th, and havent said anything about postponing it or changes.

Last edited:

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
For those of you not in their discord, or at least reading their patreon posts, they're having some problems with the animator they use. Apparently the person is MIA and Azienda posted a job listing in their discord. As of their last patreon post they said to expect the update between August 13th and 15th, and havent said anything about postponing it or changes.
oh that a shame,, hope the person is okay.. hope new animator find soon too!!

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
When i wrote that they had problems with the animator, everyone said that i was stupid and this was such an idea, because there were more CG and less animation - Aha Aha!

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
When i wrote that they had problems with the animator, everyone said that i was stupid and this was such an idea, because there were more CG and less animation - Aha Aha!
Hi. We didn't have any problem with the animator until this month. We simply decided to skip the animation in May because the CGs we drew that month were not a good fit to be animated.

Reactions: Nefurien

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Hi. We didn't have any problem with the animator until this month. We simply decided to skip the animation in May because the CGs we drew that month were not a good fit to be animated.
You've had three or four updates in a row with no animations!

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
You've had three or four updates in a row with no animations!
No. We always posted 1 animation per month. Then we started splitting the updates in two, but the animation rate remained 1 per month. We only skipped one single month, May. March, April, June and July all had animations.

Reactions: Nefurien

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
No. We always posted 1 animation per month. Then we started splitting the updates in two, but the animation rate remained 1 per month. We only skipped one single month, May. March, April, June and July all had animations.
Is update 0.28 the ending or not yet?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Now patiently waiting for someone to provide some spoilers.

Don't wanna pay just to end up disappointed. :LOL::p

Could easily see an ending where Brooks abuses his power for Sophie and Zack, allowing them both to stay in the school (probably giving Sophie Felix's position) and Felix running off to work at the other school that liked his presentations.

I'd call BS, but it would fit the story. I mean, his predecessor ran away as well, right? We never found out the specifics around that...

Last edited:
Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Now patiently waiting for someone to provide some spoilers.

Don't wanna pay just to end up disappointed. :LOL::p

Could easily see an ending where Brooks abuses his power for Sophie and Zack, allowing them both to stay in the school (probably giving Sophie Felix's position) and Felix running off to work at the other school that liked his presentations.

I'd call BS, but it would fit the story. I mean, his predecessor ran away as well, right? We never found out the specifics around that...
I would see an ending like this possible but the conditions would be set by Zack since he has or had some kind of power over Brooks or it could be as you say and the story ends with the arrival of a candidate, very sexy by the way, to the position that Sophie would leave to take Felix's position and setting off all of Sophie's alarms and insecurities. A little bit of evil for everyone :devilish:

Reactions: mzer0

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I would see an ending like this possible but the conditions would be set by Zack since he has or had some kind of power over Brooks or it could be as you say and the story ends with the arrival of a candidate, very sexy by the way, to the position that Sophie would leave to take Felix's position and setting off all of Sophie's alarms and insecurities. A little bit of evil for everyone :devilish:
Hurray for an 'evil for everyone' ending.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
loool i dont think im going like the new version lol.. slut stuff behind back > cruel stuff showed in soy bf face
other endings maybe better..

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm less curious now. lol. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Then again, I don't know if that means a 'happy end' for Sophie.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes