xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF, please tell me it's a fan art.
AND Why the kid also has red hair? Wasn't Sophie dyed her hair from black to red. I haven't played the last few updates because it became repetitive.
So does in any of the update shows that getting regular di*king from Zack changed her DNA or something !!!!

I guess I like corruption NTR in supernatural premises more because of endings like this. Where the FMC became the target because she has some lament ability or something. I guess this time Sophie has lament ability (superpowered p*ssy) to make Zack a good family guy. Her superpowered p*ssy knew that in heart Zack is a good guy and Felix a bad guy.

So the day is saved thanks to the .......girl

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The dev is investigating the leaks, I'm here to protect myself

...By lying about me???

Dev thinks I'm conspiring with you or some shit.

Please provide screenshots of any DMs you have with me. Otherwise, please keep my name out of your mouth.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It seems no one actually played the update and just commented on that cg,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the comments are more about that fact that the 'playboy' became a 'family man'.

Specifically:

1. He marries Sophie.
2. He gives her the family she wanted and is actively playing the role of father.
3. He's remaining faithful to Sophie, giving up on all the other women he could be having.

So...are any of those wrong? Feel free to clear things up for those of us who haven't played it yet if they are.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I think the comments are more about that fact that the 'playboy' became a 'family man'.

Specifically:

1. He marries Sophie.
2. He gives her the family she wanted and is actively playing the role of father.
3. He's remaining faithful to Sophie, giving up on all the other women he could be having.

So...are any of those wrong? Feel free to clear things up for those of us who haven't played it yet if they are.
Lets be real a real life version of zack will never do that sophie will be just another project

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Lets be real a real life version of zack will never do that sophie will be just another project
This is precisely why I can't take this ending seriously if he is.

The story has been pretty realistic (for the most part) up to this point, which is why I was enjoying it. So this outcome is just making me laugh.

It's so farfetched that I wouldn't be surprised if Sophie escaped the game into the real world and wrote it herself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
It's hard to say, because my biggest issue is not the romance ending for zack and sophie, I actually think these hit the hardest for the cuck's POV, a real life situation of a woman leaving you to be with someone else is much more likely to end up like that last cg rather than she becoming some cum bucket for the bull. In any case, Felix ended up on this route without actually knowing who the fuck Zack was or what actually happened to Harold, I hope in other routes he can learn about that.

May 27, 2020
I mean the ending makes sense even if it's not my favorite scenario. Felix is utterly destroyed, and Sophie and Zack just move elsewhere and make a life for themselves. I think we all thought it would be revealed that Zack never really loved Sophie and was just playing her, but the dialogue always supported that Zach was catching feelings so *shrug*

Obviously, Azienda is saving the juicier endings of Sophie suffering to keep people enticed. Can't really blame him for that.

Reactions: LostBR and link18

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Zach was falling for Sophie quite few updates ago. I noticed it when he asked Sophie to compliment him rather than just praising his dick. "But realism" roll eyes. It's not less realistic than Sophie falling for Zach.
People like leaker-kun aren't throwing tantrum because ending is bad but because its not the ending they wanted. I hope dev will cuck you thoroughly by having every ending be happy for Sophie and Zach.

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Zach was falling for Sophie quite few updates ago. I noticed it when he asked Sophie to compliment him rather than just praising his dick. "But realism" roll eyes. It's not less realistic than Sophie falling for Zach.
People like leaker-kun aren't throwing tantrum because ending is bad but because its not the ending they wanted. I hope dev will cuck you thoroughly by having every ending be happy for Sophie and Zach.
Nah that's not the miyagi do way.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I have a hypothesis:

The reason most people prefer slut endings to romance endings in ntr is because slut endings allow you a form of schadenfreude, "See she left me, but the bull uses her as nothing but a toy anyway!". Romance endings, on the other hand, hit much harder. She is happy, you are not. There is nothing to soften the blow, no way to cope or feel better about it. So in a sense, slut endings could be a seen as a soft of psychological defense mechanism.

Thoughts?

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I have a hypothesis:

The reason most people prefer slut endings to romance endings in ntr is because slut endings allow you a form of schadenfreude, "See she left me, but the bull uses her as nothing but a toy anyway!". Romance endings, on the other hand, hit much harder. She is happy, you are not. There is nothing to soften the blow, no way to cope or feel better about it. So in a sense, slut endings could be a seen as a soft of psychological defense mechanism.

Thoughts?
No because the guy had been built up during the entire story to be a scumbag playboy that is LITERALLY bros entire character

Suddenly making him a Monogamous Father Figure and husband is just idiotic plain and simple

That isn't schadenfreude it's just common sense

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes