mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The reason most people (who self-insert) prefer slut endings to romance endings in ntr...
Fixed that for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Edit because this reads like I'm angry)
I'm not. lol. Just underwhelmed.
I wish Azienda all the best in there future endeavors and what not.
Just sharing my opinion as a paying customer.

Last edited:

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
Do people not read the text when they play? It's been obvious for a few updates now that Zach was hooked on sophie exactly as much as she was hooked on him. He even showed vulnerability on certain occasions and showed her his feelings, which even sophie was surprised at.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Do people not read the text when they play? It's been obvious for a few updates now that Zach was hooked on sophie exactly as much as she was hooked on him. He even showed vulnerability on certain occasions and showed her his feelings, which even sophie was surprised at.
People read what they want to read and ignore/disregard anything that doesn't fit that. Like we know nothing about his past relationships but all they care about is Zach playboy = can't fall in love. Maybe he never had to work this much to conquer the girl?, maybe he is into older women and those he met in past didn't really fall in love with him (prob didn't steal that many wives...). But fundamentally trying to rationalize love is stupid, "He wouldn't fall in love ..." nah stop it. You make not like the way it turned out, not exactly rare with fiction involving romance, but it's not unrealistic or bad writing.

I have a hypothesis:

The reason most people prefer slut endings to romance endings in ntr is because slut endings allow you a form of schadenfreude, "See she left me, but the bull uses her as nothing but a toy anyway!". Romance endings, on the other hand, hit much harder. She is happy, you are not. There is nothing to soften the blow, no way to cope or feel better about it. So in a sense, slut endings could be a seen as a soft of psychological defense mechanism.

Thoughts?
I think it's just one of many reasons. People approach those games from various angles, like I think some play ntr to confirm their hate for women or smth. I like slut routes because I don't really consider girl falling for another a deep moral degradation.

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I think the comments are more about that fact that the 'playboy' became a 'family man'.

Specifically:

1. He marries Sophie.
2. He gives her the family she wanted and is actively playing the role of father.
3. He's remaining faithful to Sophie, giving up on all the other women he could be having.

So...are any of those wrong? Feel free to clear things up for those of us who haven't played it yet if they are.
I think it's just better you read the update when possible, there's too much stuff to talk about.
No because the guy had been built up during the entire story to be a scumbag playboy that is LITERALLY bros entire character

Suddenly making him a Monogamous Father Figure and husband is just idiotic plain and simple

That isn't schadenfreude it's just common sense
The point is that years it's not "suddenly". If all this happened in two weeks you'd be right, but there was so much description of what went through Zack's head that it makes sense. What we see is Zack's outer shell, I don't think it's so absurd to think that a person can fall in love, whatever kind of person they are. Especially after having so many intimate moments with another person. It's a matter of brain chemistry too, when you have sex with someone it's normal that feelings start to be there, just read about oxytocin and stuff. It's actually what naturally happens. Playboys usually fuck a woman after another, that's why they can do that. When you stick to one girl for over a year you'd need some heavily weird brain to feel absolutely nothing for them.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
hey are playboys/goodlooking men not human anymore or what? everybody is susceptible and capable of love even if it might sound cheesy its real life
remember Zack is young and impressionable he is not a 40 Yo billionaire
like others said if your wife is going to leave you, she will most likely leave you for love and not to be the town bicycle it hurts but hey life is a bitch

Last edited:

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
hey are playboys/goodlooking men not human anymore or what? everybody is susceptible and capable of love even if it might sound cheesy its real life
like others said if your wife is going to leave you, she will most likely leave you for love and not to be the town bicycle it hurts but hey life is a bitch
He's not "Impressionable" he's intelligent and cunning

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
real life playboy here. i got a girl to cheat on her man before and real life netorare her boyfriend. the affair lasted like 6 months. in the end though, she told him everything and ghosted me afterwards. and i indeed fell in love with that girl. still think about her till this day. this happened three years ago.

mirw

Jul 12, 2021
real life playboy here. i got a girl to cheat on her man before and real life netorare her boyfriend. the affair lasted like 6 months. in the end though, she told him everything and ghosted me afterwards. and i indeed fell in love with that girl. still think about her till this day. this happened three years ago.
and now you're here playing cuck hentai games? damn you fell off buddy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Idk man he got world of pussies out there why would he wanna settle for a boring ass teacher pussy and he fucked her more than she worth too should have just moved on to another project
Kinda like our ancestors dropped nomadic life and hunting in favor of settling down and farming. What a boring life to live, right? But the boring brings in stability and safety. Having all that pussy sounds great until you catch something or the pussy doesn’t quite appreciate you moving on to the next one. Not to mention having someone to share life with and be emotionally invested in. So at worst its a tradeoff.

Reactions: Nefurien

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Kinda like our ancestors dropped nomadic life and hunting in favor of settling down and farming. What a boring life to live, right? But the boring brings in stability and safety. Having all that pussy sounds great until you catch something or the pussy doesn’t quite appreciate you moving on to the next one. Not to mention having someone to share life with and be emotionally invested in. So at worst its a tradeoff.
You're comparing apple to oranges here so

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Not gonna lie - playing the two endings from 0.28 at first made me lose like 90% of interest to this game. Like, meh, happily ever after, sad lonely cuck, etc. But people presenting in this thread the final images of "happy family" arc and wording it as main content are actually trolling, because yes, this is canon, yes this CG is in game, yes this is 2nd and 3rd enginds, but, BUT!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes