Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Mag dump ending would be a breath of fresh air ngl....or at least the most sensible ending of Zach, after ruining her marriage and everything else sophie holds dear tells her that he never loved her and the fun is over crushing sophie while her ego is at its peak leading her down a path of drugs alcohol and eventual suicide.
Yes

Reactions: mickster101

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Checked out the new update. Yep, it's garbage. This time not even a single decent lewd scene (Felix's had potential, but the writer doesn't have the ability and courage to write a good netorare scene.) Does anyone really care about Sophie and Zach's romantic love? I skipped all the Amy and Brooks scenes because they are not getting a conclusion and I don't care at this point.

Props for showing Felix suffer after the time skip. Again, seems like an interesting plot development, why not continue it instead of showing yet another Sophie+Zach scene that is exactly the same as all the previous ones? I don't know what the devs intended with this game. It's not a good netorare (It could have been a good netori but they fumbled Zach's character by giving him literally zero flaws.), it's not a good love story, it's not a good slice-of-life story.

Well. Thank god it's (almost) over.

I'm not even looking forward to the next project, because the ending fell flat similarly to their previous game.

I am sorry if I sound too pessimistic and negative, but I do feel quite a bit let down after the fairly solid opening and set-up and being a subscriber for quite a while. I still think that this is overall one of the better games on this site.

P.S.
The best sex scene for me remains the second sex scene between Zach and Sophie (on the couch I think). Devs blew their load too early.

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Checked out the new update. Yep, it's garbage. This time not even a single decent lewd scene (Felix's had potential, but the writer doesn't have the ability and courage to write a good netorare scene.) Does anyone really care about Sophie and Zach's romantic love? I skipped all the Amy and Brooks scenes because they are not getting a conclusion and I don't care at this point.

Props for showing Felix suffer after the time skip. Again, seems like an interesting plot development, why not continue it instead of showing yet another Sophie+Zach scene that is exactly the same as all the previous ones? I don't know what the devs intended with this game. It's not a good netorare (It could have been a good netori but they fumbled Zach's character by giving him literally zero flaws.), it's not a good love story, it's not a good slice-of-life story.

I'm not even looking forward to the next project, because the ending fell flat similarly to their previous game.

I am sorry if I sound too pessimistic and negative, but I do feel quite a bit let down after the fairly solid opening and set-up and being a subscriber for quite a while. I still think that this is overall one of the better games on this site.

P.S.
The best sex scene for me remains the second sex scene between Zach and Sophie (on the couch I think). Devs blew their load too early.
If you think this is one of the best games of the site, and that's your review for it, I'm actually interested in what you write about the games you don't like :LOL:

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023

P.S.
That's my fav too

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Turning the Page [v0.28.0] [Azienda] - Compressed

Win/Linux [392 MB]
- - - -

Mac [377 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
im all done with this game...past few updates ive been at the same screen and still today stuck at same screen
(fuck your game)
View attachment 3973650
ah, it's still like this? that's what i was wondering. it's been 6 months at least now? bummer. and i guess whenever they do get around to doing anything with it (if they do even), it'll be miniscule in comparison. double bummer.

i do regret supporting this project, given how it's played out.

Reactions: str8up

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
past few updates ive been at the same screen and still today stuck at same screen
it's been 6 months at least now? bummer.
Who are all those people who have the time to wait for each leak here, download and run it only to find out that the routes other than main are not progressing up to 0.28? Ain't it easier just to find the basic info about this game's release schedule?

It's not "almost over" because it has "route"-oriented release plan. One route at a time. Getting 2nd ending in 0.28 doesn't mean "it's almost over" now. We don't even know how many endings there will be at all and we already have at least 4 other route starters "on hold" in saves. The next release in mid-October will have new route and ending and is the first one you could be waiting for.

So why all this hate? Simply because you didn't bother to check what you're downloading?

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
Well, story was ambitious, but boring when it matters the most. Zack is such unbelivable character. Almost no interesting scenarios for cucking :HideThePain: but dull cliche ones.

Looking forward for this dev's next game, hope it will be emotional as this one but with fun scenarios and characters and hoping for stat screen for a main girl corruption (cmon, it's fun to look at on cuck route:HideThePain:)

Oct 1, 2017
Haven't played this game in a few months (ever since it broke or whatever and you couldn't advance without just opening all endings.)

I think I left a comment about a year ago about how much I loved the game and the Sophie character and her development but I was worried about it turning into some uwu girl run of the mill cuck game with the path it appeared to be heading and it kind of sounds like that's what it's become, huh?

Reactions: Fidelidade
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes