ktez

Feb 15, 2020
im so sure that this is like a setup for the whore ending. This one is extremely sad for Feliz aswell tho.

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Last edited:

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
That would continually murder Felix over time because you know he'd be cyber stalking them. Also, those poor kids; you know Sophie isn't going to quiet down.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Damn this ending made me relive attack on titans ending with Mikasa but at least bro was dead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truly tragic stuff, why I'm sad and horny at the same time !!!!, I need a therapist ngl

Good job Azienda u guys lived up to the hype and delivered
now it's time for the next route or sub-route can't wait to know which one you will decide to do next but I can't wait for more Sophie and for felix not to end up alone

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF, please tell me it's a fan art.
AND Why the kid also has red hair? Wasn't Sophie dyed her hair from black to red. I haven't played the last few updates because it became repetitive.
So does in any of the update shows that getting regular di*king from Zack changed her DNA or something !!!!

I guess I like corruption NTR in supernatural premises more because of endings like this. Where the FMC became the target because she has some lament ability or something. I guess this time Sophie has lament ability (superpowered p*ssy) to make Zack a good family guy. Her superpowered p*ssy knew that in heart Zack is a good guy and Felix a bad guy.

So the day is saved thanks to the .......girl

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes