Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
What kind of nonsense are you writing? Lol

Sophie betrayed Felix, the logical conclusion of such a story is a boomerang that comes back to her! But devs and writers of this genre have a different opinion, oriented towards the public who enjoys male MC's (Felix’s) suffering!

It’s just that if the game has more than one ending, you can make an ending in which everyone "feels bad", for Felix because he was betrayed by Sophie, for Sophie because in the end Zack abandoned her, etc. But this won't happen!
Of course, it’s up to the devs to decide what endings to make, but why can’t people express their opinions?

And who actually wants Sophie dead? Lol
That makes you really disgusted! xdd
So, why do they wish Felix something like that? Isn't it disgusting?
First, not all the endings are out, so your "But this won't happen!" makes no sense. Maybe it's better to wait that the game is complete before saying all the endings are the same?

Second, I don't think I said to anyone they can't express their opinion, I just said that there are several haters in here. And I'm not talking about people who express their criticism in a polite way, I'm talking about those who clearly just want to say bad things about the game.

Third, about seeing Sophie dead or suffering. People wrote it here, some messages got reported and deleted but I read people asking for stuff like that so I don't know what to tell you other than this. There's a portion of people that play netorare games hoping the girl in the end suffers, or for a "revenge route", how they call it. Not sure we'll get any of that from Azienda games though.

Reactions: JevilVerum

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
First, not all the endings are out, so your "But this won't happen!" makes no sense. Maybe it's better to wait that the game is complete before saying all the endings are the same?

Second, I don't think I said to anyone they can't express their opinion, I just said that there are several haters in here. And I'm not talking about people who express their criticism in a polite way, I'm talking about those who clearly just want to say bad things about the game.

Third, about seeing Sophie dead or suffering. People wrote it here, some messages got reported and deleted but I read people asking for stuff like that so I don't know what to tell you other than this. There's a portion of people that play netorare games hoping the girl in the end suffers, or for a "revenge route", how they call it. Not sure we'll get any of that from Azienda games though.
Well, if these are frankly "bad" comments, there is no point in paying attention to them!

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Well, if these are frankly "bad" comments, there is no point in paying attention to them!
You might be right about that, but I still get notifications for posts like that and it's annoying. It's nice to read if someone enjoyed the game or if they didn't like it, you know, reading opinions and stuff. But getting a notification and reading comments with just obvious hate is annoying. And no, I can't even block them because they make new accounts. This game has like five 1-star reviews made by the same person lol It's like hanging out in a nice place but there are always two or three turds that ruin the mood. You can ignore them sure but it's still not nice.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was so excited when I heard Azienda was coming back and making a new game, with how good the last two games were, my expectations were higher than normal for Azienda but this turned out to be a complete let down. I'll wait until the game is fully complete to play again, but the spark is already dead, no ending will change that, as there as just too many problems. This MC is just one of the worst i've seen and him being so damn passive and braindead i lost interest in the story as it felt like the MC is sophie; might as well write the husband off because he contributes nothing to do story after a certain point with the writing. Anyway whatever, moving on, hopefully next VN is miles better and Azienda goes back to its roots, like their first 2 VN. I'm actually rooting for Azienda despite the negative review so good luck
Did you read the tags before playing?

"i lost interest in the story as it felt like the MC is sophie". That's because one of the MCs IS Sophie. Her point of view occupies half the game - in fact, more than half by volume and 99% by sexual content.

Your description of the male MC is probably accurate, but you might consider avoiding games with multiple protagonists.

Reactions: wildride69

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
En mi opinión, creaste un monstruo de una mujer amable y cariñosa por un rabo.
Odio, desprecio, burlas, indiferencia, todo hasta el mismo final, recibiendo los mensajes de videos.
Félix, una imagen de un hombre debilucho, honrado, dedicado, a su trabajo, especialmente a su esposa lo habéis tratado como basura, no le diste un respiro. Lo maltratasteis al final física y mentalmente, sorpresa final feliz finan solo. La verdad es que me impactó un poco el final.
bueno me dije la segunda parte mejorará la situación de Félix. Ahora resulta que le estáis poniendo más basura en esta actualización manteniendo el hijo del Zack en definitiva más basura para Félix.
¿Otro final humillante y despreciable para Félix? Y lo preocupante que ahora hay niños por medio

¿Con respeto no estaréis un poquito enfermizos?

No buscó la muerte de la mujer, ni que pierdan sus hijos. Dios me libre de esos pensamientos enfermos
como seguro que hay algunos que no saben distinguir la realidad de la ficción.

Pero párese que los estáis provocando. Por mi parte no voy a seguir con este drama humillante y repetitivo
prácticamente, cuando se montan, sale Félix por medio y ya ni una pisca de respeto.

En fin, esperaré a una segunda parte si la hay, y que mejore un poco la situación.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, you created a monster of a kind and caring woman for a tail.
Hate, contempt, mockery, indifference, all to the very end, receiving video messages.
Felix, an image of a wimpy, honest, dedicated, dedicated man, dedicated to his work, especially to his wife.
you treated him like dirt, you didn't give him a break.
You mistreated him in the end physically and mentally, surprise happy ending financed alone.

The truth is that I was a bit shocked at the end, well I said to myself the second part will improve Felix's situation.
Felix's situation. Now it turns out that you are putting more rubbish in this update.
keeping the Zack's son, in short, more rubbish for Felix.
Another humiliating and despicable ending for Felix? And the worrying thing is that now there are children involved.

With respect, aren't you just a little bit sick?
He did not seek the death of the woman, nor the loss of her children. God save me from such sick thoughts
as I'm sure there are some who can't tell fact from fiction.
But you seem to be provoking them. I for one am not going to go on with this humiliating and repetitive drama.
practically, when they get together, Felix comes out in the middle and there's not even a hint of respect.
Anyway, I'll wait for a second part if there is one, and for the situation to improve a bit.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
En mi opinión, creaste un monstruo de una mujer amable y cariñosa por un rabo.
Odio, desprecio, burlas, indiferencia, todo hasta el mismo final, recibiendo los mensajes de videos.
Félix, una imagen de un hombre debilucho, honrado, dedicado, a su trabajo, especialmente a su esposa lo habéis tratado como basura, no le diste un respiro. Lo maltratasteis al final física y mentalmente, sorpresa final feliz finan solo. La verdad es que me impactó un poco el final.
bueno me dije la segunda parte mejorará la situación de Félix. Ahora resulta que le estáis poniendo más basura en esta actualización manteniendo el hijo del Zack en definitiva más basura para Félix.
¿Otro final humillante y despreciable para Félix? Y lo preocupante que ahora hay niños por medio

¿Con respeto no estaréis un poquito enfermizos?

No buscó la muerte de la mujer, ni que pierdan sus hijos. Dios me libre de esos pensamientos enfermos
como seguro que hay algunos que no saben distinguir la realidad de la ficción.

Pero párese que los estáis provocando. Por mi parte no voy a seguir con este drama humillante y repetitivo
prácticamente, cuando se montan, sale Félix por medio y ya ni una pisca de respeto.

En fin, esperaré a una segunda parte si la hay, y que mejore un poco la situación.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, you created a monster of a kind and caring woman for a tail.
Hate, contempt, mockery, indifference, all to the very end, receiving video messages.
Felix, an image of a wimpy, honest, dedicated, dedicated man, dedicated to his work, especially to his wife.
you treated him like dirt, you didn't give him a break.
You mistreated him in the end physically and mentally, surprise happy ending financed alone.

The truth is that I was a bit shocked at the end, well I said to myself the second part will improve Felix's situation.
Felix's situation. Now it turns out that you are putting more rubbish in this update.
keeping the Zack's son, in short, more rubbish for Felix.
Another humiliating and despicable ending for Felix? And the worrying thing is that now there are children involved.

He did not seek the death of the woman, nor the loss of her children. God save me from such sick thoughts
as I'm sure there are some who can't tell fact from fiction.
But you seem to be provoking them. I for one am not going to go on with this humiliating and repetitive drama.
practically, when they get together, Felix comes out in the middle and there's not even a hint of respect.
Anyway, I'll wait for a second part if there is one, and for the situation to improve a bit.
Are you even aware of what game you're playing? Or what games Azienda makes? The illustrations they draw? They literally make games where the goal is to humiliate and make the protagonist suffer, what are you complaining about? It's like playing a turn-based game and complaining that it's not an action game.

Reactions: tata19

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
v0.29
So this is the Oblivious-MC/Cheating-FMC ending route. As a corruption fan I thought this route will be exciting but it's more Meh! than the Lonely-MC/Netorare-FMC ending route. As the main two types of ending is done I guess we only have cuck and slut ending left.

Oh! Felix the shit you're in is nothing compared to what's coming to your way. You should run, no attach a jetpack and fly away to moon as early and as fast as you can.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Nah, we're fine here, but thanks for caring.

By the way, do you know what those 3 letters - NTR - are standing for?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if this scene doesn't tingle anything for you, then why u play NTR games and then bringing some kind of moral grounds on those who enjoy them?

P.S. A friendly advice - if THIS is bad and "sick" for you, I'd recommend you to drop the game at this point. Because the next route will be the similar scene, but the Felix will be awake.

Last edited:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I've only played a few minutes into this so far, and have a question. Are there any choices, or is it more of a kinetic novel style? Really enjoying what I've played so far, just curious about choices before I get too far into it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
my question is always the same as always, why do you call it a game, it's simply a kinetic with various POVs, but you insist on clarifying that it's a game, BOOOOOOOOOO
Because to F95 it IS a game and is therefore listed on the Latest Games page whenever a new release drops.

By the way, who is this "you" you're yelling at? There's nobody here but us posters/players.

You may not think of it as a game, and that's fine, but if you think you have an argument take it up with F95, not here on the game's page.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes