JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Game dead for a while now, now Company just wants to get the most out of it with small adjustments, I feel sorry for those who wasted their money on this project. I'm serious.
Oh welcome back! Let me update the list, one moment:

alyssssssssss
Alexitaly
Siritorna sempre qua
alex2372
tornosempre1
alexsarta
assodicuori
Allajuve
assodimilano
alessiorompi

Wow you reached 10 different accounts. We need to celebrate. Can we have a troll party in your cave?

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I communicated to one of the moderators the request of why I am attacked, only because I criticize a game, I do not find it correct, but at the same time, I have made known, to the community of Italian translators, this discriminatory situation towards me. and my comments are well readable on games, not on people, but on games, and without offending some of you. it is a democratic forum, or you are racists. Thanks
This is the only reply I'll give you. This is not about your opinion about this game, you write shit about every game. I see your accounts everywhere. And don't say bullshit about racism, you don't even know what you're talking about. You're just annoying and should stop writing shit about everything and do something else. Democratic my sweet ass.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
A very boring update-ending from Felix’s perspective, except for the fragment where he was given sleeping pills, there is practically nothing other than text. I got the impression that this is not another ending 0.29, but just another update "0.15".

Reactions: blewbury

TangerineTango

Formerly 'bluewolfzer'
Jun 18, 2022
Been a while since I played this game, honestly just waiting out when the Amy x Zach x Sophie path begins but what exactly is all the fuss about regarding this game and it's latest update as well as ending? been seeing a lot of negatively. Anyone who can fill me on the drama?

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
what would be the problem with my criticisms, I can understand if they are offensive, but they are criticisms of the game, yes you are a cultural racist, you do not accept those who think differently from you or others, your aim is only to do favors to the various Dev, who produce the games you like, therefore, if you find those who criticize them, you attack them, you are a communist racist britto, it is compliments for the offense you have made to democracy. Congratulations
What you do not understand is that this is their den. In this genre this is a masterpiece for them so obviously they would not like you coming here and talking shit about their game. Yes they messed up the ending. Anyone who is not a cuck can see the flaw in the writing but spamming that here is not helping anything. You are just shitting on their taste for no reason.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Been a while since I played this game, honestly just waiting out when the Amy x Zach x Sophie path begins but what exactly is all the fuss about regarding this game and it's latest update as well as ending? been seeing a lot of negatively. Anyone who can fill me on the drama?
The usual six people with 12 accounts each, complaining about the game since its first release. They played every update and complained every month. Now with the final one they have done it twice as much. To give you an example, the last review says there was a change of artist, which is false since the guy who draws has been in Azienda discord for years and they are always online. Reviews and comments made with malice or false info.

Also, many people play these games hoping to see the woman suffer at the end. Many want her dead or something (I feel sick just typing that) and they are frustrated that she got a happy ending.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
The story acquired flaws over the many updates, eg. unbelievable character motivations, unsatisfying Felix path, weird switch from an ntr to a love story, undeveloped storylines like Danielle, Brooks, Nate, Amy...

People chose to ignore these flaws with the hope that they will be resolved before the game ends. Now that the endings are out, people are unhappy because the endings didn’t fix much.

At this point there just aren’t many carrots on the stick anymore. The hope now seems to be the fabled Amy threesome ending.

Last edited:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I was so excited when I heard Azienda was coming back and making a new game, with how good the last two games were, my expectations were higher than normal for Azienda but this turned out to be a complete let down. I'll wait until the game is fully complete to play again, but the spark is already dead, no ending will change that, as there as just too many problems. This MC is just one of the worst i've seen and him being so damn passive and braindead i lost interest in the story as it felt like the MC is sophie; might as well write the husband off because he contributes nothing to do story after a certain point with the writing. Anyway whatever, moving on, hopefully next VN is miles better and Azienda goes back to its roots, like their first 2 VN. I'm actually rooting for Azienda despite the negative review so good luck

Reactions: tata19

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
The usual six people with 12 accounts each, complaining about the game since its first release. They played every update and complained every month. Now with the final one they have done it twice as much. To give you an example, the last review says there was a change of artist, which is false since the guy who draws has been in Azienda discord for years and they are always online. Reviews and comments made with malice or false info.

Also, many people play these games hoping to see the woman suffer at the end. Many want her dead or something (I feel sick just typing that) and they are frustrated that she got a happy ending.
What kind of nonsense are you writing? Lol

Sophie betrayed Felix, the logical conclusion of such a story is a boomerang that comes back to her! But devs and writers of this genre have a different opinion, oriented towards the public who enjoys male MC's (Felix’s) suffering!

It’s just that if the game has more than one ending, you can make an ending in which everyone "feels bad", for Felix because he was betrayed by Sophie, for Sophie because in the end Zack abandoned her, etc. But this won't happen!
Of course, it’s up to the devs to decide what endings to make, but why can’t people express their opinions?

And who actually wants Sophie dead? Lol
That makes you really disgusted! xdd
So, why do they wish Felix something like that? Isn't it disgusting?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes