• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Can confirm. Trying to reach some telegram called "quzimingyue " It created a folder where the saves are stored "Telegram@quzimingyue"

Blocked it though firewall.

Played through it using MT. The art is great, but the lack of "bad endings" left something to be desired.
seems like a big skip then.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TurquchanInTheHentaiLaboratory-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Can confirm. Trying to reach some telegram called "quzimingyue " It created a folder where the saves are stored "Telegram@quzimingyue"

Blocked it though firewall.

Played through it using MT. The art is great, but the lack of "bad endings" left something to be desired.
Doesn't it look... Dangerous?

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Yeah its kinda sketchy how firewall pops up with a warning- I deleted it after reading this thread... Someone should probably look into that-

Snipeon

Jul 17, 2019
1698398154348.png

Those who are spooked by the telegram thing, basically this game was most probably grabbed from this quzimingyue's telegram channel, and if you visit it, it's full of H games posts.

The apparent firewall request and save files to "telegram" are due to the fella changing the description of the exe to promote themselves. Fella has modded the game to be full of references to his channel. As you can see by editing the file description I can get the firewall to say whatever I want.

1698400001348.png

Firewall request is the standard for unity games, "lemme connect to unity servers blah blah blah". Just don't give it access, it'll still work fine.

Last edited:

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 3037376

Those who are spooked by the telegram thing, basically this game was most probably grabbed from this quzimingyue's telegram channel, and if you visit it, it's full of H games posts.

The apparent firewall request and save files to "telegram" are due to the fella changing the description of the exe to promote themselves. Fella has modded the game to be full of references to his channel. As you can see by editing the file description I can get the firewall to say whatever I want.

View attachment 3037456

Firewall request is the standard for unity games, "lemme connect to unity servers blah blah blah". Just don't give it access, it'll still work fine.
Makes sense. I was wondering why people was panicking about this, and noticed some of my other games also has that telegram directory but never gave me any issues (I trust my anti-virus btw). The clarification is very much welcome tho.

Reactions: Heimeropen
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes