• Narrative (VN)

Votes: 3,352 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,309 22.7%

• Total voters

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Hey Trevords726!

So, first of all, sorry about the game being a little confusing yet. I guess the quest system is a step forward but I still need to refine it.

About Sabrina; her quest will progress after doing some work at the company. One of the assignments will be related to her and you can select as a favor for her. I'm not sure in what part you are with the book but you can find Amanda either using the Telephone at your Hotel Desk or by asking Sabrina to speak to her. It will depend but one of it has to be one of the two options. You can meet Aly at the University Cafe. ( It will be selectable in the University main screen by Morning and Afternoons).

Sabrina quest is a little short yet but there's a lot for you to see with Amanda and Aly ;P . I can't promise a date but I know the game also needs a walkthrough!

Have a good one and I hope you enjoy it ;)
rockyfokken Thanks, I have found the Amanda and Aly bits, i didnt realise the call at night had changed purpose and was looking for something else. I have just finished the book and submitted it so assume the Sabrina bit will pop up soon. On the subject of Sabrina, i think i found a small glitch. Every time i visit the office now it says deliver work so i get money every visit, it then says you are half way through your work but it has already paid me. it does mean i dont get to ask for jobs anymore i just get the option to deliver work every visit. Is that why i am not getting any further with the Sabrina quest?

Last edited:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
rockyfokken Thanks, I have found the Amanda and Aly bits, i didnt realise the call at night had changed purpose and was looking for something else. I have just finished the book and submitted it so assume the Sabrina bit will pop up soon. On the subject of Sabrina, i think i found a small glitch. Every time i visit the office now it says deliver work so i get money every visit, it then says you are half way through your work but it has already paid me. it does mean i dont get to ask for jobs anymore i just get the option to deliver work every visit. Is that why i am not getting any further with the Sabrina quest?
Sabrina's quest isn't very far yet >.< . I'm working on fixing the bugs and I will release the fixed version with some more content for her ;p

Reactions: Trevords726

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
rockyfokken, I have commenced the VN in sandbox mode. I am finding the VN interesting and, in most cases, enjoy the models are not the usual glamours, being somewhat more realistic everyday figures. More power to the developer. In the current version are you able to start the quests: The Kinky Influencer, The Best Seller, The Boss New Toy and Teasing the Teaser? Additionally, is Alyson's Backdoor continual, or can that quest be completed?

Last edited:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

So, most of the quests you guys have commented are being developed! The next update is going really well and the test version should be going live for my patreons soon. I'm really excited about it and, if everything goes well, chapter 2 will come in July with a lot of cool news things.

Anyways, just wanted to updated you guys a little and share some of the things you will find in the next patch.

Have a great week guys!

lenaundle.jpg hogsab.jpg sabuo.jpg table1.jpg butt.jpg jump2.jpg

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Are we gonna see any footjob action in this update from the other teacher (who’s name I can’t remember at the moment) if we chose that she used to be a foot model?

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
has anyone met with lena at the uni, all i was able to do was meet her at the coffee place and thats it, nothing after that

Iceaxe99

Feb 26, 2021
Love the narrative mode, but can't figure how to save?? Can anyone help , can't load up a old save either. This game is amazing tbh, love the feet based content too

Reactions: Kloppo76
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes