• Narrative (VN)

Votes: 3,352 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,309 22.7%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yup, and im not sure if something like this ever happened here - the game just got a "new" update at the same time it should get "abandoned" tag...

UG18

Feb 7, 2019
The worst thing from what i checked is that people are still paying him, he could've at least close his patreon page if he quit.
I wonder what is the time limit before a game gets abondoned tag in here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm 80% sure one of the patrons leaked the last update, just to extend the time on abandonment.
not sure if thats true, yet this case is quite unique.
regardless, i have reported it as one of the games in need for "aboned", despite its "fresh" update...so we shall see how this policy goes around:unsure:
EDIT.
ok and the answer is already here - the report has been dismissed, so you might be right...or/and this "tagginbg" policy here sucks big time:BootyTime:

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
The worst thing from what i checked is that people are still paying him, he could've at least close his patreon page if he quit.
I wonder what is the time limit before a game gets abondoned tag in here.
i hear you, but he doesn't really charge anything substantial like some of the other Devs. Also, something tragic could have happened which pushed his game and patreon to the back of his mind. Regardless you have a solid point though

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Twin Hills' Tale [v0.23 P1 Hotfix] [Fokken Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,15 GB / 223 MB - TwinHillsTale-v0.23P1_Hotfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,14 GB / 206 MB - TwinHillsTale-v0.23P1_Hotfix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc // affection/lu

mc.png aff lu.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png choice2png.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Reactions: 0x52

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
the footfetish variable is set to true , no matter the choice made with anna
may look at it rockyfokken

and ... well , more proofreading pls -"univerty"-"scryptwriting"- for example ;)

oh and this ↓↓↓

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version v0.23 P1 Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
This is a great game, just because I can't read English, hope the developers can add Chinese, also can add students about the story of feet, thank you for looking forward to it

wizard97

Sep 4, 2017
What should I do to fuck nelly? I cant finish her quest.I finished my book but nothing happened. Help pls

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes