Hiarashi

Jul 27, 2019
NTR dosent mean they need to be in relationship in the first place. Go to your local hentai dealer and ask for NTR contend. There you can have a good understanding what these days counts as NTR. We go here by the forum definition.

I mean, you can have your own mother get stolen by some douche and it counts as NTR despite not having a sexual relationship with her. This game dosent have this type of stuff which why I said its up for debate if this can be called NTR or not. People will call it NTR when they dont like to see their LIs getting railed by other guys, which this game already did. There are sadly no other tags who can differentiate "That" from "This".
No, It has to be a relationship of some sort that's for sure, it doesn't necessarily has to be a romantic one, one that you are totally right. Mother-son it is a relationship.

My reference is always vndb which has a better understanding of the medium

I understand why people are mad about, but call this NTR is just messing up the real meaning of the term IMO, if for your NTR is just that someone (anyone) is going out/fucking with anyone that is not you, then you is throwing an important part of what makes NTR, NTR... the suffering. Someone has to has this feeling of loss to be really NTR, at least this is the clasic way from the japanese VN's.

--
The tags yeah, I also wish that we have more granular tags for this and not just generic NTR.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
too bad mc has a cuck fetich, i did like the previous game and would surely like this one too ^^

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No, It has to be a relationship of some sort that's for sure, it doesn't necessarily has to be a romantic one, one that you are totally right. Mother-son it is a relationship.

My reference is always vndb which has a better understanding of the medium

I understand why people are mad about, but call this NTR is just messing up the real meaning of the term IMO, if for your NTR is just that someone (anyone) is going out/fucking with anyone that is not you, then you is throwing an important part of what makes NTR, NTR... the suffering. Someone has to has this feeling of loss to be really NTR, at least this is the clasic way from the japanese VN's.

--
The tags yeah, I also wish that we have more granular tags for this and not just generic NTR.
Yeah, I also wish we could opt their tags to this site. Sadly no chance as far I know. The problem also is here its not that just some side chicks who does that, but THE LI. And thats what will piss people off.
And like you saw it did. The content what we already saw is not for the majority. I find that people wouldn't really mind if it was counterbalance with other, better stuff. But instead it goes down hill the more I played.

Its by far not the worst game I played, but not the best either. Despite the specific content shown, I dont like the MC at all how he behaves. And if I would be honest, its more the MC who turns me off to play the game then the specific content.
I wont mind it, perhaps give this game even a chance if it was about MC overcoming his old, loser type of mentality and grow up or become stronger, but sadly from the descriptions and from what I played there are no signs of it.

Sure, its a "Harem" game now (According to Devs. Subscribestar) with the cast of whores. But do we need to see them sleeping with other guys in the first place ? The only reason why its there because the dev. gets his socks hard when he sees them banging by others, and thats fine if he wants to tell this type of story.
But like you siad:
"just that someone (anyone) is going out/fucking with anyone"

And for many who are very allergic towards that type of content will throw it into the same category as NTR because there are no better tags for it. I thought in the beginning its more of a voyeurism thing what the game is focused on, but that the MC is a weak Loser and has already shown some characteristic of a cuck, people will even get more enticed to call it NTR.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I dunno man, the MC seems to me to be more voyeruristic that a cuck perse IMO, but what do I know. I think the game is enjoyable anyway, the main heroines are not insufferable as other games at least.
while the situation don't look like ntr from the comment i've read, the mc do look like he has a cuck fetish as he like to see a girl he is in some sort of relationship being fucked by other dude, as i can't relate to that or from the comment again the fact he never get some (i've read about a handjob and hours of delusions :S) i'm just left dispointed by the fact i think i wouldn't be able to enjoy this game, as i've enjoyed enjo kosai and the way it was writen, i don't have much doubt about the dev ability to write about likable sluts so i'll trust you when you say the heroine are not insuferable ^^

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Twin Maniax! [v0.05] [Lemon Mint Soft] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,67 GB / 231 MB - TwinManiax!-0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,65 GB / 214 MB - TwinManiax!-0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone) -
nyc..work:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Eh I still like the game, it is quite clear that Rin and her mother are sluts from the beginning, I mean she fucked a random old guy in Enjo Kosai (I forgot if it's really her or not), so what do you expect?. Next one is arguable with what NTR and cuckold mean in this site but I agree with Hiarashi , mc is more a voyeur than cuck.

EDIT: Just so you guys know, I hate the voyeur or if you will "cuck" scenes, more so if the mc/voyeur did it on purpose.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
1st time player, almost didn't mind GF sis, but those were some "NoNo" scenes shown of NoNo that was pretty disappointing

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
And again the NTR discussion... le sigh. It's only NTR if the female is an LI -- which, *at the time of the only incidents in question*, she most definitely was NOT. AT THAT TIME, she was the LI's twin sister that the MC couldn't even stand. Once she does become an LI (NOT "THE LI," as one poster claimed: the main LI is her sister, the "good" twin), we see no further content with her and anyone else except her own sister.
Also, the other game mentioned where Rin is primary, is a spin-off published AFTER this one. Regardless of when you played them, this game came first. So, no, Rin most assuredly was NOT an LI when the MC perved on her and other guys. He's not a cuck, just a typical JVN weenie protagonist who doesn't have the stones to look away or open his mouth.
Lastly, the whole "I use X definition," or "this site's definition is the best"... we don't care what you, individually, define NTR as. The only definition in use on this site is the one expressly given by this site. All others are entirely irrelevant. All y'all are doing with this endless debate is giving the F95 mods another NTR dumpster fire to clean up after.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nearly all sex scenes involves MC dreaming or watching girls instead of taking action... Yeah... Great... Our only scene MC takes action is handjob + BJ given by Rin, and handjob + half assed BJ given by Rika (our so called girlfriend) and thats all... I'm not joking this is game with two year of development time and all you have is two handjob and BJ... Seriously?

And for god sake who add vaginal sex tag to this game? Adding vaginal sex tag to game because of another person f*cking one of girls is one of worst things you can do! MC dont had any vaginal sex, he didn't even gone more than BJ so this game shouldn't have vaginal sex tag at all. We are playing as a MC not some random dude!

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Ugh the writing is, Does it kill the dev to NOT create a scene where the side heroine is having some sort of sex with the other males? I feel like the dev is some sort of cuck putting all of this scene.

Like goddamn before the MC has an actual handjob there is 1 scene of a girl having sex with a random dude, 1 scene of a girl swallowing someone else cum, 1 scene of a girl done having sex with another guy, 1 scene of MC mother-in-law blowing some dude. Like dude I get it, it has voyeur in the title but with how things are going no wonder people think this is NTR.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Nearly all sex scenes involves MC dreaming or watching girls instead of taking action... Yeah... Great... Our only scene MC takes action is handjob + BJ given by Rin, and handjob + half assed BJ given by Rika (our so called girlfriend) and thats all... I'm not joking this is game with two year of development time and all you have is two handjob and BJ... Seriously?

And for god sake who add vaginal sex tag to this game? Adding vaginal sex tag to game because of another person f*cking one of girls is one of worst things you can do! MC dont had any vaginal sex, he didn't even gone more than BJ so this game shouldn't have vaginal sex tag at all. We are playing as a MC not some random dude!
Ikr like wtf, MC is literally just dreaming of having sex with a girl while everyone beside him is plowing some hoes and there is the MC hating sex thing which is just a turn off.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It's nice that you have your own definition of the tags (just like pretty much everyone on here it seems ;)) but I'm pretty sure the tags are supposed to represent what is featured in the game, regardless if it's the MC doing said things. Otherwise for example there wouldn't be 1000+ games on here with the tags 'male protagonist' and 'lesbian'.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes