Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Damn I love busty characters like this <3 Imo Naganuma is super beautiful
Why was the game taken down from patreon ? Hope he comes back
And is there a new discord ? The one in the OP is giving me invalid invite xd

Wish there were more games with similar looking characters xd

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Gave up on this game a LONG time ago, but I'm curious to see if anything's changed

Is MC still just a massive loser who just creeps on everyone else and gets pushed around, or have things finally changed for him?

Reactions: Abagofbabies

buff

May 29, 2017
Unfortunately, Twin Maniax! will most likely not be featured on Patreon anymore.
Hey! Will the twins finally start on a path to fuck each other now? Say yes and my next stop is your subscribestar.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I guess I should have said something here too :p

That earlier quote is correct. Unfortunately, Twin Maniax! will most likely not be featured on Patreon anymore. But that doesn't mean it's the end of it all, though! There's something in the plans for the future of TM!, and while I can't say too much about that just yet, you should rest assured that our intentions are for the game to continue... In one way or another!

Having said that, there's no estimated date for any of that yet, so I think it's most accurate to mark the game as "on hold" for the time being.
Get a Subscribestar page, or let us sometime :whistle::coffee:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Picked up the game from Darth Sidious' sign and gave it a go. It's pretty good. The models are nice (most of them anyway), but as some stated, the protag can be really infuriating at times. Like "I'm gonna smash your head in the nearest wall you're so stupid" infuriating.
I just hope that, if this ever gets continued, the story ends up becoming better on that regard and the guy manages to remove the Cleaning Tools section of Home Depot he has up his ass.

The only thing that I felt kinda annoyed about appart from that is how the game is sitting in-between being a kinetic novel and a game with choices. There's like, 4 or 5 choices that feel more akin to "wanna get the good story or not ?" with huuuuge chuncks of story in-between, to the point where I ended up surprised when a new choice poped up.

But the game isn't bad for what's in it. It's just very, very weird to play a guy that is so against any sexual thing ever while the wolrd around him is so very deliciously smutty.

Jan 24, 2021
Nothing recent on their twitter

Patreon has them under review which is a good kick to the nuts for any dev.

Doesn't look like they posted in their Discord for months

Barely any activity on itch.io

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello there everyone! Happy New Year!

newyear2022.png

Look who decided to show their face around here. That's right, me! The nerve on this guy!

Today I come here with not only holiday cheer, but also some very important news, so let me give you a quick rundown of the situation:

As I mentioned earlier, my intention was to work on a different game in order to keep Lemon Mint Soft's Patreon page going. I worked on said game during the later half of last year, and I was able to make some real progress. But one day about a month ago, it hit me: That wasn't really the game I wanted to make. Sure, it was a project I believed had a lot of potential, and I almost managed to complete a playable beta version, but I wasn't completely feeling it. The development process ended up feeling more like a chore than anything else, and the progress stagnated.

So what game do I want to make, then? The answer to that is Twin Maniax! My little yet big passion project that I enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. That day I decided that I would carry on with TM! regardless of the platform I need to use to promote it (well, as long as it is minimally profitable, that is...).

It's not like I completely abandoned the idea of a return to Patreon, but I decided that that shouldn't be the top priority, since that mindset was severely hurting my productivity. On a similar note, I'm also not completely scrapping SM! (the acronym for the new project, I'll let you guys guess the meaning). Because, who knows? Maybe I'll find some more motivation for it in the future.

Well, all of that stuff aside, the real big news here is that a new version of Twin Maniax will be dropping sometime January 2022.

When the Patreon hit happened I already had a good chunk of work done, and that alongside the efforts I put last month allowed me to craft a short yet potentially very stimulating new update of our favorite twin-centered game. I hate to be this vague about the release date after making everyone wait this much, but the fact is that right I'm in the process of moving out, and I'm not really sure when I'll be completely settled down. Rest assured though, the bulk of the work is already finished, and what still needs to be done is mostly putting stuff together, so it shouldn't take me that long.

So where will TM! be hosted if not on Patreon, you might ask? The answer to that is . It seemed like the obvious decision to me, and hopefully it will prove to be a platform in which the project can flourish. The page hasn't been verified yet, but I expect that will get resolved during the following days, so start bookmarking it if you're interested! Additionally, as usual, the newest version of the game will be made available in a short time after the main release.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to everyone for the lack of content and communication during the last few months. I'm not trying to put excuses or anything like that, but 2021 hasn't been a particularly kind year to me, for several reasons that also include the aforementioned Patreon hit. I'm taking the start of this new year as a chance to go back to my best, most productive self, heck, maybe even improve it! I hope that everyone that enjoys Lemon Mint Soft's work sticks around, because there's much more of what you love coming your way in the foreseeable future!

See you around very soon! :giggle:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm glad you're returning to TM. A little personal request, it would be great if you could remove most of the screen shaking as that was very annoying and not really adding anything to the game/story. A lot of devs use it during the orgasm scene, but it's not really needed to express surprise (which I'm assuming is the reason it happens so often).

buff

May 29, 2017
incest content i believe
Interesting. The game doesn't have an incest tag..... was it actually removed for-realz (as opposed to just being shifted to a plugin)? Or is the thread just mistaken?

Or is it one of those deals where the twins banged each other, but someone decided that wasn't incest due to lack of penis?

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
What exactly did Patreon want changed, if I may ask?
A lot of adult content devs got nailed hard by Patreon's belt-tightening of their guidelines. Pretty much any form of "questionable" content was required to remove or alter it or Patreon would shut down their account.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! How are you doing? Today I would like to inform you that the newest version of Twin Maniax! is pretty much completed, and that it will be released on Friday the 14th of January. That's right, in just a few days!

Like I mentioned, it will initially be released on our for all subscribers, and some time after that, it will be made available in . Hope to see you all arond!

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes