artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I have enjoyed this so far. The sheer amount of characters is great (feels like a real school not a ghost town), but part of me almost wishes this was sandbox so we can go and see characters we want to interact with. Will follow still though, best of luck!

Reactions: Lemon Mint

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
How is it going, everyone? Lemon Mint Soft is still hard at work, if you were wondering! Here's a small preview from April's Gravure Collection:

g17-01.png

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
hello again.

please excuse me if this is a stupid question but...

the 'character cards' from the OP, can i actually open/use them on HS? I #could# just try it, but that would mean digging in my backup drive(s) and re-unpack 90GB data, just to find out it doesn't work (maybe).

so yea, can any1 answer this for me please?

regards

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
any eta for update ?
Probably the game is abandoned (or anyway on hold)
here last words from the creator:

Unfortunately, it looks like Twin Maniax! won't be able to keep being featured on Patreon anymore. I presented my case, but it fell on deaf ears. In the end, I felt like there was no more talking to be had anymore and gave up in resignation... But... There's always light, even when it's darkest. And what does that mean in our case? It means a NEW PROJECT! In order to keep our Patreon page active, I decided to switch its focus to a new game project. And being the creative mind that I am, I already started working on it! I still can't tell you too much about it, but if you enjoyed anything from our previous projects, then it's almost a guarantee you'll like this one too. This is not a something just to kill time, it's a project I'm genuinely excited about! Does that mean the end for TM!, though...? Well, who knows...! Admitedly, this was a big hit to my morale. In a way, it's like starting all over again, and it will probably take a good while to get the ball rolling... Yet, I humbly beg of current Patreons to stick around...! You guys won't be charged any sort of money until I have everything sorted out and running, and of course I'll let you know exactly when that will happen. Making adult games is my passion, and I intend to keep doing until until I'm physically unable to do so! That would be all for now, thank you for your patience! Current Patreons, feel free to personally message me if you'd like to hear more information on this issue!

...what a pity...the game stopped at its climax...

Last edited:
Reactions: assman1337

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Shame that it will be abandoned because of Patreon.

Anyway, the only bad thing I would have to say about this game is amount of 'Screen Shakes'. OMG.. so annoying after a time. If anyone is interested, I fixed it by doing the following:

1/ Open 'script.rpy' in the 'Game' folder.
2/ Replace all instances of "with hpunch" with " " (blank)
3/ Replace all instances of "with vpunch" with " " (blank)
4/ Replace all instances of "with vhpunch" with " " (blank)
5/ Save.

Over 600 screen shake instances!... thank god I did this early in the game.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Shame that it will be abandoned because of Patreon.

Anyway, the only bad thing I would have to say about this game is amount of 'Screen Shakes'. OMG.. so annoying after a time. If anyone is interested, I fixed it by doing the following:

1/ Open 'script.rpy' in the 'Game' folder.
2/ Replace all instances of "with hpunch" with " " (blank)
3/ Replace all instances of "with vpunch" with " " (blank)
4/ Replace all instances of "with vhpunch" with " " (blank)
5/ Save.

Over 600 screen shake instances!... thank god I did this early in the game.
I wish I had known about this fix when I started. Those screen shakes drove me crazy, I even posted to ask to at least reduce the amount of shakes in game.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Abandoned before it got to any good parts. Sad but very predictable.

This game had really good potential because of nice humour and its a shame to see it receive so little attention because of how badly sexual content was handled.

All you had to do was throw people a bone... And I don't mean useless dream sequences or equally useless gravure stuff but real scenes. Make mc join in when he saw slutty twin get banged, make mc join in when he sees their mother giving bj to some guy. Make mc justify it with some funny rationalizations so he can go back to his original prude personality to keep your plot going and we have a whole lot more enjoyable game.

When you create a very lewd world/setting you cant afford to have mc cockblock himselfs or bombard people with dream scenes and sad handjobs. Players will just feel bad and stop caring about the game.

Reactions: Jccurtis and Lerd0

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lemon checks the site still, so I don't know why they won't add the Abandoned prefix themselves, or if it isnt make some kind of noise.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't think it's over unless LemonMint says so. He could update this thread meanwhile until he's got a working Subscribestar page. I think his itch.io works fine still. Just need Lemon to say something! :HideThePain:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I don't think it's over unless LemonMint says so. He could update this thread meanwhile until he's got a working Subscribestar page. I think his itch.io works fine still. Just need Lemon to say something! :HideThePain:
Lemon Mint many people willing to support you, including me.....whether its on subricbestar or itch, fuck patreon

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I guess I should have said something here too :p

That earlier quote is correct. Unfortunately, Twin Maniax! will most likely not be featured on Patreon anymore. But that doesn't mean it's the end of it all, though! There's something in the plans for the future of TM!, and while I can't say too much about that just yet, you should rest assured that our intentions are for the game to continue... In one way or another!

Having said that, there's no estimated date for any of that yet, so I think it's most accurate to mark the game as "on hold" for the time being.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes