NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The MC is a bitch...Wait no, he's a pussy!
Well seeing as the MC's GF is a closet whore like the rest of her family why not just go down the road of NTR? I'm all for it. Not like the MC got any balls to begin with. He only watches people have sex, never stands up to do anything about it or take control of the situation so yeah.
All in all i'm down to see MC get cucked like the little bitch that he is.
Good work dev. Nice characters good animations. Grade a stuff. I'm willing to pay cash if you Cuck the MC and make this game one where the MC cries. <3
Ugh yes! Complaining that the girls in his school dress too sexily? And worse even, being bummed out that a meeting didn't last long enough for his liking? As someone who works in an office environment I find that highly offensive :ROFLMAO: This MC is begging to be cucked, ideally by one of his 'loser' friends!

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I hope there is more NTR soon! I know alot of people dont like it even if its avoidable but there is only a handfull good ntr games. High up on my watch list.
Bruh there's so many good NTR games, fuck u talkin bout a handfull.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Twin Maniax! [v0.04] [Lemon Mint Soft] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.94 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.93 GB

Compressed PC Size: 187.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 170.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Don't quite think this game will be for you, that isn't looking like it's going to happen.

I think it will. I just played the last update. I'm getting a harem vibe at least with the twins especially with the latest development. My prediction is sluttly sister will fall in love with MC while they train sex and becomes only slutty for MC as their relationship is going. On the other hand the gf will surely will more lewd towards MC. If harem doesn't happen I think we need to choose one sister eventually. But I think (and I hope) the dev is done with forced NTR. Because I think MC starting to fell in love with GF's sister too. If she will still screwing with other guys than honestly I would lose all hope on this game

Reactions: Jccurtis

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope there is more NTR soon! I know alot of people dont like it even if its avoidable but there is only a handfull good ntr games. High up on my watch list.
It seems to me that the Dev wasn't exactly intending to make an NTR game. But I suppose he is having a pretty good one for those who like this genre, if I have to pay attention to what I read. However, I think he has not included that tag because he may not see it as such, rather voyeurism.

I personally didn't like how the game developed in the first update and I haven't downloaded it again. I don't know if anything has changed or is still focused on dream scenes and voyeurism (NTR or something similar for some people) with little involvement of the MC in any scene that may seem minimally sexual (except in his dreams).

In any case, it isn't exactly the kind of game that I like.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It seems to me that the Dev wasn't exactly intending to make an NTR game. But I suppose he is having a pretty good one for those who like this genre, if I have to pay attention to what I read. However, I think he has not included that tag because he may not see it as such, rather voyeurism.

I personally didn't like how the game developed in the first update and I haven't downloaded it again. I don't know if anything has changed or is still focused on dream scenes and voyeurism (NTR or something similar for some people) with little involvement of the MC in any scene that may seem minimally sexual (except in his dreams).

In any case, it isn't exactly the kind of game that I like.
I'm not going to argue about the definition of NTR and whether what we have seen is or isn't NTR as that would lead to another long and ultimately pointless discussion. But it looks like the dev is going for the middle ground in the Harem-NTR continuum. The NTR-allergic will have run away screaming when they saw the slutty twin getting banged at school, and if the MC does become more of an alpha from here and gets busy with at least both the twins that will drive away those who want to see pure NTR. Personally I can generally enjoy all kinds of games, from harem to NTR and everything inbetween. Though in this case I feel this MC (just like the one in Culture Shock) seems like he was made to be cucked, so I will probably go for that route if it's an option.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not going to argue about the definition of NTR and whether what we have seen is or isn't NTR as that would lead to another long and ultimately pointless discussion. But it looks like the dev is going for the middle ground in the Harem-NTR continuum. The NTR-allergic will have run away screaming when they saw the slutty twin getting banged at school, and if the MC does become more of an alpha from here and gets busy with at least both the twins that will drive away those who want to see pure NTR. Personally I can generally enjoy all kinds of games, from harem to NTR and everything inbetween. Though in this case I feel this MC (just like the one in Culture Shock) seems like he was made to be cucked, so I will probably go for that route if it's an option.

Firstly I don't know if you played the last update but if you do, you can see that dev doesn't want anything to do with NTR. If you like to get cucked in the games, you might look for another game. Dev already started putting romance between mc and gf's sis. The first scene was kinda mislead me. After playing the update, I don't think MC is a cuck. Dev put the scene where he sends the dudes away who were hitting on gf's sister to save her and where mc states that he doesn't like her actions to show that he is not a cuck. Also GF especially have lust over MC which she states bazillions of times for a reason. Dev doesn't put a NTR tag even after all contreversy because he doesn't want NTR in the game. Even tho I think the gf sister's getting banged was NTR, dev doesn't think it is NTR since we didn't have any emotions towards her at that stage of the game unlike we have now and he probably thinks it was needed for introductory part of the story . If he still put scenes where she bangs other guys despite MC's has feelings toward her now, then yeah you are right, it would be a NTR game. But from the flow of the game currently, I think this won't be a NTR game. It currently evolves towards harem and maybe we will choose a girl or girls (aka twins) for different endings. I think this is a 'happy' game with comedy at the side. Heavy fetishes like NTR which makes player miserable wouldn't fit in this game

Also ntr is a niche genre which is a deal breaker for majority of the playerbase of adult games. I don't even remember a single game with unavodiable NTR getting huge support from the playerbase and make the top bucks. That's why most devs doesn't want anything to do with NTR or if they add it, they make it optional. He could make a NTR path but I really doubt he will do that after playing the last update. Not because of economic reason or anything like that, I just feel like he doesn't want NTR and it doesn't fit in the game. Maybe there will be OPTIONAL sharing scenes (hopefully not with the twins) or some other voyeur scenes with side characters which is not a love interest of mc but I really don't see the direction going for NTR at all

Also for the Culture Shock. That game also has Alpha path. Which is a slow burn path but you are working towards making all the girls belongs to you. If you choose Alpha path, no other dude can lay a finger on the love interests of MC. The dev got criticized a lot because the alpha path was too slow and getting less content than beta path. But now he puts around the same content on both alpha and beta paths because he doesn't want to lose patrons. He fixed the Alpha route a lot and it's going fine currently

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think that scene is NTR, the MC doesn't date her, she's his girlfriend's sister, but not his girlfriend. But I guess many who don't like NTR will be just as bothered.

For me it's a voyeur scene, which, along with those of dreams, matters little to me. I have a complete lack of interest in watching voyeur scenes, lesbian scenes, and sexual dreams scenes. Personally, I would rather be able to skip or avoid it, but being able to use the appropriate button to skip it and not see it works for me too.

I think it will. I just played the last update. I'm getting a harem vibe at least with the twins especially with the latest development. My prediction is sluttly sister will fall in love with MC while they train sex and becomes only slutty for MC as their relationship is going. On the other hand the gf will surely will more lewd towards MC. If harem doesn't happen I think we need to choose one sister eventually. But I think (and I hope) the dev is done with forced NTR. Because I think MC starting to fell in love with GF's sister too. If she will still screwing with other guys than honestly I would lose all hope on this game
Firstly I don't know if you played the last update but if you do, you can see that dev doesn't want anything to do with NTR. If you like to get cucked in the games, you might look for another game. Dev already started putting romance between mc and gf's sis. The first scene was kinda mislead me. After playing the update, I don't think MC is a cuck. Also GF especially have lust over MC which she states bazillions of times for a reason. Dev doesn't put a NTR tag even after all contreversy because he doesn't want NTR in the game. Even tho I think the gf sister's getting banged was NTR, dev doesn't think it's not NTR since we didn't have any emotions towards her at that stage of the game unlike we have now and he probably thinks it was needed for introductory part of the story . If he still put scenes where she bangs other guys then yeah you are right, it's a NTR game. But from the flow of the game currently, I think this won't be a NTR game. It currently evolves towards harem and maybe we will choose a girl or girls (aka twins) for different endings. I think this is a 'happy' game with comedy at the side. Heavy fetishes like NTR which makes player miserable wouldn't fit in this game

Also ntr is a niche genre which is a deal breaker for majority of the playerbase of adult games. I don't even remember a single game with unavodiable NTR making a big bucks. That's why most devs doesn't want anything to do with NTR or if they add it, they make it optional. He could make a NTR path but I really doubt he will do that after playing the last update.

Also for the Culture Shock. That game also has Alpha path. Which is a slow burn path but you are working towards making all the girls belongs to you. If you choose Alpha path, no other dude can lay a finger on the love interests of MC. The dev got criticized a lot because the alpha path was too slow and now he puts around the same content on both paths because he doesn't want to lose patrons
Reading your comments, it is possible that, if it develops as you expect, I will try the game again in future updates. For now however I prefer to wait and see how it evolves.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I don't think that scene is NTR, the MC doesn't date her, she's his girlfriend's sister, but not his girlfriend. But I guess many who don't like NTR will be just as bothered.

For me it's a voyeur scene, which, along with those of dreams, matters little to me. I have a complete lack of interest in watching voyeur scenes, lesbian scenes, and sexual dreams scenes. Personally, I would rather be able to skip or avoid it, but being able to use the appropriate button to skip it and not see it works for me too.
I fully agree it's voyeurism and not NTR, but some people will call any scene in which anyone but the MC gets any action NTR. That's why I didn't want to get into a definitions discussions. I do enjoy voyeur scenes (and certainly lesbian scenes :p) but agree on your dislike/disinterest for dream scenes. In most cases they do nothing to bring the story forward and to me they represent wasted time that the dev could have spent more usefully IMO.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What NTR? The MC already has a girlfriend… I dislike NTR, but can't really consider those scenes with the sister and the Mom and the friend that sits behind the MC NTR. Although I admit I'd rather skip them (the one with the friend whose name I can't recall is pretty much skipped).

Also, I hope there's a choice to stay only with Rin, and to have both, not because I want to take those choices, but because I hope there's also a choice to stay only with Rika. Better to have many choices than be forced to act a certain way (which is something that has been happening). After finishing this version I have zero interest in Rin so I hope there's more than one path and ending.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes