Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm playing on the window's version of the game and there's a lot of images that are not found. I don't know about the Mac version, because it's taking a long time to download.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Ok, I wanna say what you guys want to know about this game. Twin Maniax is Not an NTR game but a Harem game. I don't like Rin's scene at all but I think MC will eventually be Alpha and get every girl.

The Developer said in dev notes "Twin Maniax! is a bit of a slow-burn story, so don't expect straight-up sex in the first few updates, but when the fuckening starts happening... oh, it will just keep happening! You'll get tired of it!".

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Idk why people are thinking this game has NTR I bet half of them don't even know the meaning of it.
The mc is not in a relationship with anyone else except rika so they are basically free to do anything they want.
smh people are such snowflakes these days.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just my opinion,

I, personally, have no problem with Rin as a slut. It is who she is and she enjoys sex with many different partners. That's the definition of a slut. She's likable to me as she is actually nice, caring and uninhibited. It is the MC that is rude, disrespectful and sexually uptight, but that is lessening as he goes along and hopefully continues.

Rika is the MC's love interest and if she remains the only one I'm good with that. I don't really want a harem guy, I get tired of only one guy getting sex in these games and I don't want Rin to become a love interest. Don't care if the MC has sex with other girls as long as it isn't cheating. It's not a deal breaker just a preference. Nothing wrong with open relationships if it is agreeable to both parties.

I would like to see other characters, i.e. Banba and the rest of the Going Home club, Mari, Nono, the twins mom, etc. in lewd scenes, doesn't have to be with the MC and I don't care if the MC ends up watching these scenes or not. They could be separate scenes without him.

As for immersion, I don't have any as I don't identify with the MC. I kinda see this as I'm viewing a movie. I hope to see the MC evolve from a close minded prude to accepting the different sexual proclivities of people and developing his relationship with Rika. And seeing lots of hot scenes between many of the other characters. lol

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.04 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Just my opinion,

I, personally, have no problem with Rin as a slut. It is who she is and she enjoys sex with many different partners. That's the definition of a slut. She's likable to me as she is actually nice, caring and uninhibited. It is the MC that is rude, disrespectful and sexually uptight, but that is lessening as he goes along and hopefully continues.

Rika is the MC's love interest and if she remains the only one I'm good with that. I don't really want a harem guy, I get tired of only one guy getting sex in these games and I don't want Rin to become a love interest. Don't care if the MC has sex with other girls as long as it isn't cheating. It's not a deal breaker just a preference. Nothing wrong with open relationships if it is agreeable to both parties.

I would like to see other characters, i.e. Banba and the rest of the Going Home club, Mari, Nono, the twins mom, etc. in lewd scenes, doesn't have to be with the MC and I don't care if the MC ends up watching these scenes or not. They could be separate scenes without him.

As for immersion, I don't have any as I don't identify with the MC. I kinda see this as I'm viewing a movie. I hope to see the MC evolve from a close minded prude to accepting the different sexual proclivities of people and developing his relationship with Rika. And seeing lots of hot scenes between many of the other characters. lol
Frankly Speaking, I don't want to see the girls except slut characters (like Rin and Going-home clubs) touched by other boys. Because I'm not interested in Rika. I like side girls like Mari, Noa, Midori, Sonoko and so on. They're the reason I'm expecting this game.

I already asked about this in the discord and the dev said there would be optional routes for each girl.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not gonna lie... I did not like this turn of events..

It was fun to fall in love with Rin BEHIND Rika's back... she being aware of it kind of kills the thrill.... I want to see the conflict in MC, the adrenaline of having to hide it.. this whole "let's share" is... well duh.

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
The multiplicity of evolving characters in this story has sustained my interest and it is the linear story which I am following. Just as well as the player choices and hence different branching storylines are almost non-existent. The teenage angst, immaturity and inexperience, the Japanese societal peculiarities, the gently mocking humour and the charm of the characters is sweet and amusing. I am very familiar with Japan, particularly Tokyo, and with the other-worldly social norms that are sometimes delightful, sometimes shocking, sometimes just extremely odd and always surprising. I used to spend much time in Japan at the height of the gyaru/kogal fashion and frequently encountered the fringe practice of enjo kosai. The strange commingling of uniformity, sexual perversion, beautiful artistry, rigidity, cosplay, pet-cafés, respect for culture and nature, love-hotels, cherry blossom, magically wrapped gifts and little treats, unsurpassed artisanal excellence, high-pitched giggling schoolgirls, playing games of shogi and go, tea ceremonies… I see glimpses of my memories of Tokyo through this little tale and so I await the next instalment!

Reactions: Lemon Mint
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes