Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
So far there are no contents most people are interested in. But this game has a lot of potential. I'm really looking forward to romance with Mari, Noa, Midori and Sonoko. It'll take a lot of time though..

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Because I love slutty girls who care more about sex than with whom they do it, here's a tribute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to see Lemon Mint Soft's other artworks with other girls, I suggest you back Lemon Mint Soft
For I will only post my favorite girls! :BootyTime:

Reactions: CloudX
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Twin Maniax! 0.03 compressed along with ShaddyModda 's Walkthrough Mod , also gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Reactions: jack1543

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
While the prologue gave me a chuckle with the Giant Flying Dildos, just a couple of minutes of listening to a self-serving narcisstic jerk with delusions of Trump-hood turned me off entirely. This type of MC is just not my cup of tea.

Hope the moron gets syphilis.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys.....
What kind of femdom scenes are in the game ? Light femdom or hard femdom ?
Foot fetish/footdom/footjob ?

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys.....
What kind of femdom scenes are in the game ? Light femdom or hard femdom ?
Foot fetish/footdom/footjob ?
Noth much so far, but game seems at the beginning and considering it's focused on gyaru girls I think some femdom will be obvious. Previous game with Rin has footjob

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If the dev reads these messages, I'd love for him to eliminate the frame shakes in game. It's really annoying to have to experience as the game transpires. They occur too often and don't really serve a purpose. It like the MC has Parkinson's disease, every few frames he starts shaking.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
g14-02.png

A small preview from this month's Gravure Collection! Yes, Lemon Mint Soft has jumped into the cowwagon!

On the topic of the next update, I have big news... Yes, v0.04 of Twin Maniax! is coming out on February 1st! Mark your calendars!

• Love
Reactions: qween and Kingvlad

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Oh I thought this game has abonded. I hope Developer removed forced ntr-cuckold content from gf's sister or atleast don't add new ones. I actually liked the game aside from the unavodiable ntr. I will look into this update and see if things changed. If not I just put it in my ignore list. Btw another comedy is this game still hasn't got a NTR tag.. Like you watch a love interest getting fucked by another guy and you cannot do anything about it except watching it and the game implies you enjoy watching her getting fucked. The game doesn't give you an option to stop them. rofl. What more does it needs to be in this game to has the ntr tag rofl? Again I hope developer don't add forced ntr ( not talking about skipping content. a choice where ntr doesn't happen in the story) anymore so many people can enjoy the game since the core game (animations, characters, writing)...etc is really cool aside from the forced NTR. I think this game even has a potential to become a good harem game (despite the forced ntr at start) if mc turns into more and more Alpha

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Came here not knowing there was ntr (thankfully I read the comments) I saw people ask to implement the ntr tag but it was a month or few ago and it still ain't done. It seems like the dev wants to pull a suprise ntr on people expecting everyone who plays his game to be a cuck. Good one Re re, the cucks can have this game as you wish dev and uh good luck with your game and all the bs ;)

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes