Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ouch. This didnt age well.

Nice humour as always in this release but this whole mc only has teasejobs scenes or dream sex scenes thing got old fast, like in previous update already. Especially in this kind of setting.:confused:
I wanted to download this game, but I have a question. :D
No sex in this game yet? Only sex in a MC dream?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Main character has a couple dream sex scenes, sad handjob from the biggest slut in school and he can watch other people fuck. Thats it so far. :HideThePain:
So nothing interesting. :confused: I don't want to see other people having sex. Dreams do not really happen, I am not interested either. I don't like slutty characters, I wouldn't even want that hj.

I will wait for more updates if there is something interesting.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Cant wait to see the this game grow! ^_^
Might not if it remains mostly voyeur content. Nothing wrong with voyeurism but people going to wanna be more involved than that, which is why voyeur tends to be more of a side fetish, like feet or bdsm instead of an actual focus point for the main fetish of the game.

I have faith however that this one is going to be allot of fun in the end. Call it a gut feeling.

Reactions: Skalli

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The MC is a bitch...Wait no, he's a pussy!
Well seeing as the MC's GF is a closet whore like the rest of her family why not just go down the road of NTR? I'm all for it. Not like the MC got any balls to begin with. He only watches people have sex, never stands up to do anything about it or take control of the situation so yeah.
All in all i'm down to see MC get cucked like the little bitch that he is.
Good work dev. Nice characters good animations. Grade a stuff. I'm willing to pay cash if you Cuck the MC and make this game one where the MC cries. <3

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I see a corruption tag but no anal? How is it possible to corrupt someone with out anal? That's like the ultimate proof of corruption/slutification. :confused: I shall resist the temptation to download until this injustice has been properly corrected! 611655_33sr7r.png

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
for me im skipping this till few more releases

1. to much dream sex.
2. uses generic assets to much like backgrounds and such. honey select has like 99999 background mods and such. no reason for so many backgrounds and rooms to be the same.
2. if you not gonna use any mods to change the general assets alteast use the more upgraded HS2 or AI.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Main character has a couple dream sex scenes, sad handjob from the biggest slut in school and he can watch other people fuck. Thats it so far. :HideThePain:
Sex scenes without the MC don't interest me. Neither are erotic or sexual dream scenes. I usually skip them ...

The biggest whore in school is good for casual sex, not romantic interest, and a handjob really sucks as a sex scene with her. Especially if it is the only sex scene in which the MC appears.

By now I'm out.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Sex scenes without the MC don't interest me. Neither are erotic or sexual dream scenes. I usually skip them ...

The biggest whore in school is good for casual sex, not romantic interest, and a handjob really sucks as a sex scene with her. Especially if it is the only sex scene in which the MC appears.

By now I'm out.
I know right?
She can fuck the whole town but the Bitch-made MC gets just a handy? Talk about being a beta. I mean every other male character is laying pipe while the MC is so fucking stupid. How you walk in on Nono with a mouth fill of sperm cum on her chin and not know what's up?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I only have one question. There are characters from the so-called 1st year of high school.
I went to the last grade of school when I was 16, so I was 14 when I went to this 1st year of high school, and I was 15 in my 2nd year. Here most of the female characters are from the 2nd year, that means that they are 15 years old, and there are even 14 years old from 1st year.
How legal is it to play this game?

Anyway, judging by the images, this game is for the "share is care" type of people, so it's not for me. It is even surprising that there is no NTR tag.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I was tempted by humor and slow burn in the label. The humor here is very good. But Dev pulled out with NTR instead of slow burn.
Rin is one of the main female character, she is featured as LI in the pictures around (menu for example). MC even dreams of her. Is it necessary him openly confess that he is interested in her?
Slutty LI is exactly what fills NTR content.

There are threads on F95, which were doomed by that tag for far less to do with NTR fetish than this game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol i believe the tag impregnation should added since you see a screenshot whit fertilizing 1 of chicks whita creampie
at main page

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Games great, keep up the good work. Don't let the anti-ntr people get you you, they can't stand it if a girl isn't a virgin untill the MC fucks her.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So nothing interesting. :confused: I don't want to see other people having sex. Dreams do not really happen, I am not interested either. I don't like slutty characters, I wouldn't even want that hj.

I will wait for more updates if there is something interesting.
If you don't like slutty characters then this game just isn't for you. I will say that kinda the whole point of the game is that MC starts off as an uptight prude virgin "follow the rules" guy and the corruption tag is just as much for him as it is for his GF. it's only 0.3, we haven't gotten past the "prolog" (For lack of a better word). I fully expect that once we get to the point that the dev is working towards where we'll start getting actual control and choices that it'll become a fuckfest.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Games great, keep up the good work. Don't let the anti-ntr people get you you, they can't stand it if a girl isn't a virgin untill the MC fucks her.
Well, I personally don't care if the MC's love interest is virgin or not. Nor do I have too much problem with the MC sleeping with "the whore of the place", as long as it is not a romantic interest (in Spain there is the saying "o follamos todos o la puta al río" that is something like "either we all fuck, or the whore to the river", applied to this case, If the girl sleeps with everyone, you'd be silly if you didn't take advantage of it, but it's not like you're going to get married either, it's just hanging out).

And I don't like the NTR...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
She fucks and sucks everybody but mc only gets handjob terrible storytelling IMHO.
Ntr tag is still needed it's going to happen might as well put the tag up so that people that don't like it can avoid it.
Unless slut isn't a love interest? Or ntr can be avoided?

Good luck with your game but with the possible unavoidable ntr and lack of sex with mc even with the school slut I don't see this going to far IMHO

There are better games out there that give players the choice to have ntr or to avoid it? And if the mc can't even have sex with the school slut? I mean come on he's good for a handjob but not oral or vaginal I don't think there's enough difference and I'm sure she'll do it.
Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
well i played it and it fucking sucks knowing that the other guys are getting laid and not the MC and after reading all the comments (which i should have done first) i never would have wasted time on this VN.

I dont play these so i can see other dudes get pussy i play these to see the MC get pussy and follow story.

Unless there are options to stop (not skip to avoid i mean actually stop the other male characters from having sex) added to the VN i am just gonna drop this VN and wish the dev luck

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes