Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So then the slutty sister is avoidable then you don't have to do anything with her? Because she seems very forced and the picture in game menu shows both sisters in wedding dresses with flowers? If she is avoidable then have at her I just not big on sloppy seconds. Just want the choice to opt out? Nothing wrong with choice that way people that like it can have it people that don't like it can also enjoy a fun and good game? No problem with it being there for those who like it just also want to avoid it for those who don't like it. I don't care for it but I'm not against those that do! We can both enjoy a good game that has choices to avoid or not avoid? If slutty sister is avoidable then there is no issue right now she is very forced there is more interaction with mc and slutty sis then him and he's gf as in dialog. Curious how moderators see it? Because of the feelings he is having toward her and the fact she looks like he's gf I really don't know it definitely skirts the line of ntr but is it? Maybe not really just need more choices that matter maybe being able to turn your head and not have to see it I don't know the game just seems to focus on the sluts alot right now hopefully that changes and we get to start making meaningful choices? Just alot of forced things going on with no choice to avoid? It is a good game though it's funny and story not to bad

Last edited:

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Dev here! Hello and thank you for all the comments, and I mean all of them! Really happy with the reception this second version of Twin Maniax! has got!

I was going to write a piece about how much this isn't a netorare game (let's be real, some folks on this site just like to throw the term around) but... Some points were made. After replaying the last sex scene, I can see why some people could find it slightly off-putting. When writing it, it didn't even cross my mind to have Jun actually stopping them (I blame the crunch), but I think that for a future version I could easily go back and add that as a choice without altering the flow of the story too much. What do you guys think? Should I do that?

That being said, I think a lot of people have a wrong conception about this game. Paraphrasing myself, Rin is "the school's number 1 slut". With a description like that (or if you played Enjo Kosai), you just have to assume that she's fucking other guys whether we get to see it or not! If what you're looking for is a game with a female cast composed only of virgin churchgoing girls, then I can assure you that this one isn't one of those! Things will only get more and more depraved as the time goes on, so I'd reccomend leaving your morals at the door... Still, that was probably the only sex scene not involving Jun the game will have in its immediate future, so you can rest easy on that front, lol.

About the lack of choices thing, well... I did say that there wouldn't be too many at the start of the game. Without spoiling too much, there is a certain point in the story that I want to get to, and until that point, pretty much every scene is key in order to understand the state of mind our main characters will be in. So basically, every scene is important right now, and you won't be able to skip over much. After that point, sure, you'll have more choices to decide about which scenes you want to see or not, and over which heroines you want to pursue.

On another note, Twin Maniax! is now on itch.io! Give us a follow there if that's your preferred platform for gaming:

And you might know already, but we have a Twitter account too! You can follow it for updates on the game and random goodies:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Dev here! Hello and thank you for all the comments, and I mean all of them! Really happy with the reception this second version of Twin Maniax! has got!

I was going to write a piece about how much this isn't a netorare game (let's be real, some folks on this site just like to throw the term around) but... Some points were made. After replaying the last sex scene, I can see why some people could find it slightly off-putting. When writing it, it didn't even cross my mind to have Jun actually stopping them (I blame the crunch), but I think that for a future version I could easily go back and add that as a choice without altering the flow of the story too much. What do you guys think? Should I do that?

That being said, I think a lot of people have a wrong conception about this game. Paraphrasing myself, Rin is "the school's number 1 slut". With a description like that (or if you played Enjo Kosai), you just have to assume that she's fucking other guys whether we get to see it or not! If what you're looking for is a game with a female cast composed only of virgin churchgoing girls, then I can assure you that this one isn't one of those! Things will only get more and more depraved as the time goes on, so I'd reccomend leaving your morals at the door... Still, that was probably the only sex scene not involving Jun the game will have in its immediate future, so you can rest easy on that front, lol.

About the lack of choices thing, well... I did say that there wouldn't be too many at the start of the game. Without spoiling too much, there is a certain point in the story that I want to get to, and until that point, pretty much every scene is key in order to understand the state of mind our main characters will be in. So basically, every scene is important right now, and you won't be able to skip over much. After that point, sure, you'll have more choices to decide about which scenes you want to see or not, and over which heroines you want to pursue.

On another note, Twin Maniax! is now on itch.io! Give us a follow there if that's your preferred platform for gaming:

And you might know already, but we have a Twitter account too! You can follow it for updates on the game and random goodies:
Well, i will be completely honest with the dev, in the end, is your game, and your idea, but for ME at least, IF we are having anything with Rin, is a complete turn off to have her fucking everyone (not a fan o sloppy seconds) i don't care if she WAS a slut, but if the mc is going to have anything with her (and we cannot avoid) and if she keep fucking everyone, than unfortunately this game is a no no to me, but like a said, in the end is your game, what could be nice is that we have more options, like stop her, of stop her being a slut to everyone and being only our personal slut, in this way, you can please both poeple. Like i always said, options is what make a great game. Make options to people who like her fucking other guys, and for people that like keep her a personal slut, make the mc hit her so hard with the cock that her will never look for anyone else.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

I do like your game I would like the option to stop her? That being said I'm not against some kink or some depravity, but you say it's not a netorare game then next sentence you say she is having sex with other men whether seen or not so if mc is actively pursuing her or with her doing her whatever and she is still actively having sex with other men then I feel that is ntr? If she only does it before the mc and her start something then that's in my opinion not ntr, As in a broad use of the term going by what this site says is ntr? I don't want to share or be cucked just my personal preference I don't mind some depravity or kink just not that. So being able to choose then people like me can enjoy the game and people that do like that can also enjoy? I'm just worried I'm going to enjoy the game then get to a point we're I'm forced into something I may not be comfortable with? I know it's a game but just like any media it does invoke emotional responses it's what makes games good if you didn't feel anything you wouldn't enjoy the game or fap to it for that matter? This is of course just my opinion I am in no way against anyone who does enjoy that kind of content which is why I always advocate for the option to avoid so both sides can enjoy. I think there is alot of depravity that can happen for both those that like and those that don't?

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I mean if you portray one of the main characters such as the slutty sister as trash. Don't be shocked if some people want nothing to do with her especially the things she has done and the things she has discussed. I get the vibe people are more so of the camp that she can do what she wants, just don't involve the MC which is the protagonist in it. If she wants to be trash and be with lot's of guys, don't be surprised if some people decide they want to avoid her. I did not find her well written personally.

But the issues occur when you suddenly give no option to avoid her, you made her disgusting in the eyes of some people and unappealing, but then you force the MC to stand there and watch her have sex like he is beginning to like watching. I mean I can get where some people have issue with the whole set up, then the principal gives the ok for it to basically keep going, which is the mother. I am just saying it is not beyond the realms of possibility some people would decide not to want to do anything with her. That is down to the writing currently and the scenes you put her in and how she is portrayed.

Also, there will be some people who will love the scenes she might be in, and that is where you will have some people opting out to play and some wanting more to play and continue. Just the way it will be if there is no options or she does become this unavoidable vital character to the plot. I can also see the standpoint that some people will like this character and what she does, but if she is unavoidable of course there will be a divide and some people will not want to play or dislike it. I think we can imagine that may occur.

But I just found the writing if anything falling apart towards the end and the set ups rushed and not that well thought out. I think in the eagerness to show the sister and the mother as out and out sluts and to create an office scene which makes very little sense. I can imagine whoever wrote it thought of it as an extra sex scene and a dramatic introduction of the mother, but to some that sex scene would be unwanted and the office scene was silly at best and just came off as rushed to introduce the mother and show what a slut she is that she has no problem her daughter banging guys in the courtyard and she would probably do the same. You are setting these characters up as pure trash that some people would want to avoid.

Now I mainly had issues with the writing mostly towards the end and explained it in a previous post. To me it felt like someone wanted a way to add a sex scene in and a main character and it all came off poorly. To me even if the sister is a slut, she would hardly be brainless enough to have sex in the courtyard of the school and be the principals daughter and think it was a good idea. What if someone recorded it and showed it to a parent and they took it to the school board. The mother who is the principal seems so air headed she does not even seem to grasp her job could be in danger or image, so how did she get in that position and still be in it if she is so stupid ??. Like I said, for me it just all came off as poorly scripted. It could of easily all been worked out better.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That's fine, means more 'slutty sister' for me :cool: You guys don't know what you're missing, a slut knows how to please you better and is into far kinkier things because she's sexually confident. You and Allah can keep your virgins :ROFLMAO:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's fine, means more 'slutty sister' for me :cool: You guys don't know what you're missing, a slut knows how to please you better and is into far kinkier things because she's sexually confident. You and Allah can keep your virgins :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind if is slutty or virgin, i don't like sloppy seconds. For me at least, if she will not be avoidable, then at least she could be our personal slut, not fucking everyone and the mc just sucking cum from others of her. But hey, everyone have the own fetishes, and is not me who will judge what you like or not.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Having played it I'm more annoyed at how insufferable the MC is rather than the slutty sister, would have been nice to have stopped the courtyard debacle, the whole scene seem rather ridiculous (hope she's avoidable in future), he's such a dick and it seems more like a kinetic novel at the moment the choices do nothing when there is one, shame because I think this could be really good with a better MC

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man people are really weird on this site when it comes to girls in games having sex with anyone besides the MC.
Thats the people fetish and what they like, some people love, some people hate, some people like anal, some hate, some people like gay sex, some not. What a lot of people need is not just one thing, is options, if the game have ntr, put options, if the game have some type of sex that most people don't like (scrat,femdom,urination) put options, is easy to please most of people, but most of the devs are lazy, or just don't care, that's why you see a lot of people whining.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That scene with Rin and other guy feels like a wasted opportunity. Would be cool to have a mmf threesome option or have her give main character a blowie so he doesnt snitch on her or something like that. I guess you can say it wouldnt fit with main characters personality to act like that but man no one is interested in main characters developement from a prude to fun loving guy. We like this type of character progression in female characters but when male main character have personality that goes "oh noes I cant have fun thats wrong" it makes for a quite annoying experience.

For adult games strong start is pretty important and when your game only has voyeurism and dream sequences for sex scenes it makes it a really hard sell. Especially when game setting itself is not vanilla at all and suggest that theres plenty of fun to be had but we are cockblocked by main characters personality of all things. :eek:

Oh well I hope next few updates will give us some satisfying scenes where we can let off some steam and it will make the game more enjoyable. Japanese quasi-anime setting is interesting and humour is pretty unique.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The main character's corruption (for lack of a better word) is one of the main hooks for this game, imo.
Watching an experienced gyaru pull the stick out of virgin-boy MC's ass has its own appeal, so I wouldn't say no one is interested in that kind of development.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That scene with Rin and other guy feels like a wasted opportunity. Would be cool to have a mmf threesome option or have her give main character a blowie so he doesnt snitch on her or something like that. I guess you can say it wouldnt fit with main characters personality to act like that but man no one is interested in main characters developement from a prude to fun loving guy. We like this type of character progression in female characters but when male main character have personality that goes "oh noes I cant have fun thats wrong" it makes for a quite annoying experience.

For adult games strong start is pretty important and when your game only has voyeurism and dream sequences for sex scenes it makes it a really hard sell. Especially when game setting itself is not vanilla at all and suggest that theres plenty of fun to be had but we are cockblocked by main characters personality of all things. :eek:

Oh well I hope next few updates will give us some satisfying scenes where we can let off some steam and it will make the game more enjoyable. Japanese quasi-anime setting is interesting and humour is pretty unique.
Always does my wicked little heart proud seeing such an angelface slum it down with us perverts :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: salanar

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
First a disclaimer. I love that Rin is the slut she is. I think she is an amazing character and I love that this time we are being corrupted, as TD1900 said. And she is totally irresistible.

Yet for some reason I did not like the scene either. I don't care as other mentioned "she would be intelligent enough not to fuck there" or any other reason. I also love that her mother is a total slut too. I cannot tell why, I just did not like her fucking right there. I think I am actually jealous, like in the mindset of the MC. Cause I know that if instead of a guy she would be doing it with a girl in the exact situation I would not have mind at all.

On another topic, is there any way to set the name of the MC? for the previous chapters I edited myself. Was not easy, as I had to edit also the image for the name. But that could be easily solved if the name tag instead of saying the MC's it says "Me". Or use a variable and text instead of images for the MC name tag when he speaks.
Using own name helps with immersion. I know that Single Again had originally another name but they manage to include some lines in the code such that now the name is changeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Sidious
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes