lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great looking game with really nice animations, could give Waifu Academy a serious run for the money with more updates. I'll be following this one. I love this art style too. Only negative is the possible future NTR, but hopefully that's avoidable.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Oh come now, the sister is clearly promiscuous and she does not lie about that neither. If you want her you need to know what you sign up for. This is hardly NTR because she's not your girl (yet), and if you're afraid that the MC will be treated like a cuck then don't follow her path. I like the way she is now, but maybe because I'm not insecure about the MC's place in her 'heart' (pussy).

I grant you, we should be allowed to have more choices to shape our relationship with the characters. Not everyone likes watching a girl have sex with another guy whether it's happening in the MC's presence or not, I understand that. Some people come into the game expecting a harem and other males too incapable to be a challenge, so for this audience it should be allowed too.

There are always things you won't like, I for one don't like how rude the MC is towards the slutty sister. But in the future I hope that may change through player choices.
Dude she is a slut who gives a fuck about her if you like sticking your dick in garbage go right a head.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't ask me why but I am also very attracted to the slutty sister. Like, super attracted.

I also like the Garyu group, except for the super thick and tan girl. That one we can discard.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Don't ask me why but I am also very attracted to the slutty sister. Like, super attracted.

I also like the Garyu group, except for the super thick and tan girl. That one we can discard.
Yeah proportions don't seem right. Though the small gyaru is the most adorable. Lemon Mint released some art on them recently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's been 7 days, Lemon Mint just so you know, if you are really opposed to having your content shared here, I will delete the message and never share your patreon content again but here's the official link to version 0.03:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistty

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I laughed at this part of the overview. Our young protagonist has it all: looks.... Looks? Looks? Honey select males don't have looks unless they are going for the ugly fugly look.
Exactly my thoughts, I laughed so hard when I read the overview.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Still, that was probably the only sex scene not involving Jun the game will have in its immediate future, so you can rest easy on that front, lol.
Ouch. This didnt age well.

Nice humour as always in this release but this whole mc only has teasejobs scenes or dream sex scenes thing got old fast, like in previous update already. Especially in this kind of setting.:confused:

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes