Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
my little "to-do" list for 0.4 (mouse included for @muttdoggy - Logitech G602)

working on the "map changer" right now so there will be more than just this one floor/map/room in the future :FuckYea:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
hey guys... me... again :pokerFace:

just worked on the new "controls overview" as there has been some confusion over how the controls work
so... please have a look at these two shots and tell me how easy they are to understand o_O

keyboard controls

mouse controls

as I am the one who creates this game it is crystal clear to me how controls work so I can't really tell if I missed something

k, thx bai :15:
Pretty darn simple and easy I'd say.

Reactions: PandaPenguin

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's a good mouse. Glad to see the game's making progress!:FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype:
I'm using an older blackweb mouse with an extra button and a scroll feature. My kid's got the graphics pad and a nice logitech multi-button wheel mouse that I used to have. It's the one with the wheel for the right thumb and multiple buttons around the mouse and down the center. I miss that sexy mouse. But it's odd.. I'm actually getting used to the blackweb and not really missing it too much. o_O

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
life of a programmer ...

when you code all night to implement a new feature...
fucking up existing and working features in the progress without even knowing how :pokerFace:

:test2:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I just approved both posts but weird stuff happening o_O
ya it started when i got the name change and "Game Developer" badge.... I guess that "group" has insufficient privileges compared to "normal" members :ForeverAlone:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ya it started when i got the name change and "Game Developer" badge.... I guess that "group" has insufficient privileges compared to "normal" members :ForeverAlone:
I have informed f95 about this :)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
sup fellow pervs

I just released a new with details for the upcoming techDemo 0.4 release date

other than that I'm quite busy furnishing the new map that comes with the update :FuckYea:

just ignore me sitting on the couch watching tv :pokerFace:

Reactions: muttdoggy and TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
sup fellow pervs

I just released a new with details for the upcoming techDemo 0.4 release date

other than that I'm quite busy furnishing the new map that comes with the update :FuckYea:

just ignore me sitting on the couch watching tv :pokerFace:
New areas. I like it :) Any plans on using the parents bedroom or the bathroom/shower? :)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
New areas. I like it :) Any plans on using the parents bedroom or the bathroom/shower? :)
of course! the next update already has a new scene in the bathroom/shower ;)
and for the other locations there are plans as well, I don't put them there just for deco :D

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
so it's live, the new with a new area, some functions and a new hardcore scene (20 CGI)
it's early access and don't bother trying to steal it, the download link is PM only, there is no "Patron only" file to snatch :tf:
of course I can't tell if one of my paying Patrons will share it or not, but at least I got some funds off of it this time :FuckYea:

for the interested, read more :15:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
When will it become public? Really want to play it.

I like that it doesn't require installing anymore, portable is always better.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes