Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I like the family @PandaPenguin. But by the looks of it Mom is the only innocent one in the family. You have Brother perving on Mom and we already know he is going after Sister. Sister clearly has her mind on something else in this picture. While Dad has a handful himself. Mom just looks shocked. Or I could be misreading her expression.. maybe its disappointment that she is not getting some. Keep up the good work.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I like the family @PandaPenguin. But by the looks of it Mom is the only innocent one in the family. You have Brother perving on Mom and we already know he is going after Sister. Sister clearly has her mind on something else in this picture. While Dad has a handful himself. Mom just looks shocked. Or I could be misreading her expression.. maybe its disappointment that she is not getting some. Keep up the good work.
don't worry there is no real meaning behind the poses or expressions in this image because in the end everyone gets some :FuckYea:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

wrapping up the last remaining points on my to-do list for techDemo 0.5
anybody found any more bugs? now would be a good chance to get them fixed for the next release :FuckYea:

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

get ready for the next release:
techDemo 0.5 is going to be released for all early access members on the 24th December 2016!

for more info on the upcoming release and the public release date

Reactions: asd33asd33

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
I dont know if this is a bug but, if teh game isnt extracted or put into the root of the drive or partition scenes are unplyable, CTD

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I dont know if this is a bug but, if teh game isnt extracted or put into the root of the drive or partition scenes are unplyable, CTD
.... of course you have to extract the game from the archive you downloaded :pokerFace:
and there shouldn't be a problem with the scene as long as you are on a "real" Windows environment (no wine on Linux!)

PM me if the problem persists ;)

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
.... of course you have to extract the game from the archive you downloaded :pokerFace:
and there shouldn't be a problem with the scene as long as you are on a "real" Windows environment (no wine on Linux!)

PM me if the problem persists ;)
example of what I meant is if the location is D:\htg\nontrainer\twincest by pandapengu instead of D:\twincest the triggering scenes the will ctd

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
example of what I meant is if the location is D:\htg\nontrainer\twincest by pandapengu instead of D:\twincest the triggering scenes the will ctd
strange, I tested the game on many different locations myself
... are you on a limited user account on that PC (no admin rights)?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

the new techDemo 0.5 is now live for T4 and T5 Patrons

new features are:
  • play as Lena now
  • + 1 hardcore scene
  • Skill Learning Menu
  • +1 new area (School)
  • +1 new NPC (Ms. Adams - Teacher)

read more on the new features at the

scene preview:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks good. Hope it does not stray too far from the twincest theme. I'd rather have more scenes with the existing girls than have a bunch of girls who get a scene or two each.

Reactions: PandaPenguin

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Looks good. Hope it does not stray too far from the twincest theme. I'd rather have more scenes with the existing girls than have a bunch of girls who get a scene or two each.
well in the long run there will be of course more girls to fuck but that's optional to the twincest main story line :cool:

Reactions: muttdoggy

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

hey folks how are the holidays going^^

I just wanted to let you know that I am currently hosting a poll where you can vote on the new area that get's implemented into the game next.
The new area is part of the "money maker" upgrade that let's you earn ingame money at different jobs.

the poll will be active until 01/07/17 and you can read more on the poll options and how to vote

(oh and that beauty in the image is a new character I'm working on)

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

in preparation of the new year I assembled a wallpaper pack with unmarked 4k images (3840x2160) that you can download
I also wrote a bit of a text there on what's to be expected from my side for the next year

happy new year everybody!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can see that you've been busy. That pic you posted is the definition of "Wardrobe Malfunction". :p
That's also a great way to point out when a shlong is ready to be taken a fancy restaurant.. it's got a hat on, bowtie's snug, and it's been spit-polished. :D
Great job, as always!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes