EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

202104201451.jpg

Overview:
"Twin ★ Stars Nightmare" is about two sisters, sister "Reina" and sister "Miina".
The two sisters suddenly find themselfs again in some kind of nightmare world, in which nightmare monsters and tentacles hunt down girls and want to use them as their nursery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: mania_ju - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Preview:

Postscript:

DOWNLOAD
part1

Win
: - - - - - TORRENT

part2
Win: - - - - - TORRENT

20200513-9.png 20200513-10.png 20200513-7.png

1174154_20201121-2.png 1174155_20201121-4.png 1174156_20201121-3.png 1174157_reinaserena.png 1174158_reinabosu.gif 1174161_torappushiin2GIF..gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
Well he mentioned that the trial version will be available in english, you even quoted him on that part.

Just because the rest of his games are in japanese, doesn't mean that one is.
Thank you for explaining this.
The first commenter's post seems to have disappeared, but I was confused when I was told that I couldn't request a game in Japanese.

The past games I have developed are indeed in Japanese, but the games I have uploaded here are properly translated.

I don't know if I'll be moved to the games section if I keep waiting, but I'll wait a while longer.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you for explaining this.
The first commenter's post seems to have disappeared, but I was confused when I was told that I couldn't request a game in Japanese.
Well I deleted my post again like several hours before Gnilleks post, so not sure how he responded to it, since well I did miss the part about the trial being in English at first (you would be surprised how many people do make game request for games that doesn't actually have any english translation avilable, neither official nor fan-made), and well since noone had responded (at the time I deleted the post), I figured noone important had seen it anyway, since there were no responce

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Two games with the scat tag being posted in the same week is like some kind of present for this, the most (in)famous German celebrity birthday... ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fsfdss

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Dont know who you are but the dev is maniarju and not maniaju.
Not to be that guy, but the Katakana of the dev reads literally Mania-Jyu. It's up to the dev how they want to do the romanization. So you could at least perhaps give this user the benefit of the doubt, if you don't want to trust them completely.
Besides, if you look at the cien account, some posts are bilingual (japanese and english)

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
You have to encode it to Japanese when you extract it. Open with WinRar > Options > Name encoding > "(ANSI/OEM)Japanese". Extract it.
Done!
Maybe the dev should add this as a important note, for people who have issues running the game! :)

You could also edit the system language, I think that should be a solution as well...

Reactions: mania_ju

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh nice....u managed to upload it....
..thanks for the share....good luck...

Reactions: mania_ju
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes