• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MShepardNC

Mar 26, 2022
I've had my eye on this game for awhile since seeing some of the trailer videos.

TL-DR:
PROS
  • Interesting art and lewd scenes (some are very degenerate)
  • Great audio, and everything is animated except for VN scenes.
  • the protags accomodate tastes (older girl + loli)
  • The Art style is nice IMO, but YMMV
CONS
  • Obnoxious difficulty and janky controls. (every enemy can stunlock you)
  • No seriously the jank and built in frustrating difficulty are infuriating.
  • Most H Content is on defeat, meaning you have to slog through obnoxious platforming and stunlocks. Even letting yourself be defeated via H scene takes a LONG time.
meh
  • Translation has some oddities but nothing an english speaker won't understand. The story is not really the focus of the game anyways.

Warning, Lots of Scat and some light guro (i only saw after falling into pit, wasn't THAT bad but can really catch someone off guard)

THE LONG VERSION
Part one is the kind of hard you'd expect from an unforgiving and cruel Nintendo Game. Particularly if you go with spear girl instead of loli girl. (i'm not that into Loli so i'm writing this from perspective of spear girl)

The difficulty and mechanics of combat, + the jittery and unreliable platforming has just ruined my outlook on this game. You can reliably kill 1 enemy (or multiple if they're grouped together) with your stamina, but there could easily be 3 of them at different angles. Not to mention the stunlocking which is obnoxious at best, and much less kind words at worst. Add to that a control scheme that makes precision jumps (of which there are alot) extremely irritating and pretty soon i was having to pull out those old nintendo 'muscle memory' strats.

I had gotten to the pink monster boss in room 3 and my first time fighting them, i was just consistently stunlocked until i glitched out of the arena and could spam ultimates that still hit the boss. Even then i barely had enough MP to do it.

Then you have the trap mechanics which are extremely frustrating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which really sucks because the lewd scenes aren't bad, but the gameplay has me going "nah" and loading up something else.

The 'on defeat' scenes are good, but it takes forever to 'lose' on purpose, and ends teh run so you have to start over.

Was Gonna try Part 2 but it's not loading for some reason and Part 1 was such a disappointment i can't be arsed to triage the problem right now, Maybe later.

Oh and pregnancy isn't a mechanic, it's just on loss as far as i can tell. (just because i know someone will ask)

Reactions: zeph9

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
replaying the goddamn dialogue when you respawn... ok cool, h-scenes you need to lose to see and then you have to waste literally minutes replaying the same ungodly slow dialogue scenes.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Twin Stars Nightmare v1.00 Compressed (Untested)

Win (Part 2) 686 MB /220 MB :

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Twin ★ Stars Nightmare [v1.00] [Mania Ju] - Compressed

Original Size: ~3GB*
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win (Part 1):
| |

* A 2GB gameplay mp4 file (1.5 hours!) was included in the game folder for some reason so I deleted it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

FluidDynamic12

Mar 30, 2020
This game is unfortunately unplayable on Joiplay. Part 1 just isn't a compatible game type, but Part 2 partially works.

The issue is that WebGL for Android will only render images with max dimensions of 4096*x4096 pixels, anything larger (even just a part of one) will be a black box instead. Many/most of the animations in the game (done with Live2D or something similar) use very large bitmaps, including the overworld standing animation. Resizing the images just throws errors because the animation bones are reaching beyond the pixel limits, and there are literally thousands of those to manually edit to make it work. Only real fix is the developer splitting the animation palettes up into multiple segments (and again, manually editing thousands of bones).
You can disable WebGL for the game and they'll render, but at incredibly slow speed, making the game literally unplayable.

It's unfortunate, because while I can't vouch for most of the content stated to be in the game (falling pretty far outside my tastes), this is one of very few games to have proper omorashi mechanics. Having the character have to deal with her bladder, desperation, and wetting herself in or outside of battles (plus the associated sounds) is sadly rare, especially animated like this. Far better than one singular scripted normal peeing scene added into most games for the sake of adding that tag.

Oh well, at least the dev/translator has been kind in the comments (y)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes