mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I played the demo. I really liked it. I think it's awesome that the dev posted it here. F95 is a great place to spread the word about your game. And, while there's certainly plenty of people who come here for the free eroge, there's also a lot of people who want to support devs that make good games. I'm gonna buy part 1 even though it's in Japanese and my Japanese isn't great at the moment.

Good luck to mania_ju ! 頑張って!!
Thank you for playing the game.
Have you already purchased Part 1?
If you haven't purchased it yet, please wait a little longer.
I'm currently translating Part 1.
I think the translation will be completed soon and the English version will be released.
If you are not good at Japanese, you should enjoy playing the English version.
Thank you for your support!

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Have you already purchased Part 1?
If you haven't purchased it yet, please wait a little longer.
I'm currently translating Part 1.
I think the translation will be completed soon and the English version will be released.
If you are not good at Japanese, you should enjoy playing the English version.
Thank you for your support!
I have purchased part 1, yes. I've been troubleshooting for the past 4 hours -_-
It was telling me I was missing some dll files, and when I got them, now I'm getting a 0xc000007b error.
I've tried everything from reinstalling .NET frameworks to reinstalling directx to reinstalling every Visual C++ Redist.
The game refuses to start. From what I can tell, it was made in Pixel Game Maker MV, and I've always had problems getting that engine to run on my laptop.

But, I don't blame you for that. It's either my laptop, or the game engine that refuses to work.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I would like to inform everyone who is playing my game.
This time, the English version of Twin Stars Nightmare part1 has been completed, so we have released a demo version.
You can download it from the first post.
You can play the full version on Patreon, so if you're interested, play it.

However, Twin Stars Nightmare part1 has a huge capacity, so it may not be possible to play normally on a computer with low specifications.
We recommend a CPU of Core i7-6700HQ or higher, so please be careful when playing.

But for those who can't play the game, I also made an English version of the movie.
A movie is also included in the game file published on Patreon, so if you can not play the game, please enjoy the movie.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I have purchased part 1, yes. I've been troubleshooting for the past 4 hours -_-
It was telling me I was missing some dll files, and when I got them, now I'm getting a 0xc000007b error.
I've tried everything from reinstalling .NET frameworks to reinstalling directx to reinstalling every Visual C++ Redist.
The game refuses to start. From what I can tell, it was made in Pixel Game Maker MV, and I've always had problems getting that engine to run on my laptop.

But, I don't blame you for that. It's either my laptop, or the game engine that refuses to work.
Have you purchased the Japanese version?
Sorry for the late release of the English version.

However, I don't know why the game doesn't play properly.
Isn't it because it contains Japanese files?
I'm sorry that I couldn't play the game even though I supported me.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Have you purchased the Japanese version?
Sorry for the late release of the English version.

However, I don't know why the game doesn't play properly.
Isn't it because it contains Japanese files?
I'm sorry that I couldn't play the game even though I supported me.
No no! You don't have to be sorry! I bought it because I wanted to support you :3

I can't support every game developer in the world, but I try to support any hard working people I see. I'm working on my own games. I get a little scared thinking about if people will like what I make. A little encouragement is really helpful, so even if I can't play your game yet, I still want to encourage you.

Again, good luck to you!

Feb 20, 2020
i have 1 question. Will Rosa’s mysterious erotic dungeon and Rosa Bad End Story-Sex King Edition- be translated to English as well? @mania_ju

Reactions: mania_ju

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
i have 1 question. Will Rosa’s mysterious erotic dungeon and Rosa Bad End Story-Sex King Edition- be translated to English as well? @mania_ju

Okay.
It will take a little longer, but we plan to release a translated version of the game as well.
However, Rosa's mysterious erotic dungeon has a large amount of sentences, so it will take a long time.
just a moment please.

Feb 20, 2020
Okay.
It will take a little longer, but we plan to release a translated version of the game as well.
However, Rosa's mysterious erotic dungeon has a large amount of sentences, so it will take a long time.
just a moment please.
Thank you for your reply. I will support your work

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
I don't have possibility to start the game I have error message for the first part MSVCR110.dll it's not view and part 2 now loading after 1 hour I have start the game

What I do?

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I don't have possibility to start the game I have error message for the first part MSVCR110.dll it's not view and part 2 now loading after 1 hour I have start the game

What I do?
My game file contains Japanese.
Did you try what is mentioned in the [Addition] of the first post?

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I can't beat the worm boss. No matter what i do, or how often I dodge, the boss just never dies...

Edit: I beat it by getting really weird rng and broken hitboxes somehow...

Edit 2: After playing the second stage boss, I can say this might be one of the worst hentai platformers I've played in years. If its not having to wait 30 fucking seconds for a single animation that does 0 damage to finally finish, it's being unable to do anything in the game because every fucking time the animation finishes, an enemy spawns inside of me and glitches me in place until I get stuck in another 30 second animation. I will say that I do love the animations thought even if scat is a huge turn off for me.

Last edited:

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I can't beat the worm boss. No matter what i do, or how often I dodge, the boss just never dies...

Edit: I beat it by getting really weird rng and broken hitboxes somehow...

Edit 2: After playing the second stage boss, I can say this might be one of the worst hentai platformers I've played in years. If its not having to wait 30 fucking seconds for a single animation that does 0 damage to finally finish, it's being unable to do anything in the game because every fucking time the animation finishes, an enemy spawns inside of me and glitches me in place until I get stuck in another 30 second animation. I will say that I do love the animations thought even if scat is a huge turn off for me.
Are you referring to the Worm boss, the first boss in Twin Stars Nightmare part 1?
If so, don't worry, you can defeat it.
If you can't defeat it, it's possible that you're not dealing enough damage to the enemy.
The boss may make a pause motion before attacking, but even if you attack, you will not be damaged.
If you hear a "snap" sound when you attack, the damage has not been dealt.
Also, special moves can deal damage regardless of the opponent's state.
In the worst case scenario, there is a back-up technique that allows you to recover all the damage by pressing the [Q key], [E key] and [number 1] at the same time, so you can use that to defeat the opponent.

Reactions: Forge Wright

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I did beat the game in the end without cheating. The problem wasn't the difficulty. The game was actually fairly easy once I figured out which attacks did damage effectively. The problem was the hitboxes. Any boss fight where enemies also spawned in, if I got caught just once, I'd get stuck inbetween several enemies unable to move. jump, or attack until caught again in an endless loop, or until an enemy decided to randomly move. That added onto the painfully slow animations that could take half a minute just to finish added onto the huge frustrations of the game completely killing any enjoyment I could get from playing. If you ever make a platformer again with animations like that, please add a function to speed up everything so it's not as painful to wait through.

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I did beat the game in the end without cheating. The problem wasn't the difficulty. The game was actually fairly easy once I figured out which attacks did damage effectively. The problem was the hitboxes. Any boss fight where enemies also spawned in, if I got caught just once, I'd get stuck inbetween several enemies unable to move. jump, or attack until caught again in an endless loop, or until an enemy decided to randomly move. That added onto the painfully slow animations that could take half a minute just to finish added onto the huge frustrations of the game completely killing any enjoyment I could get from playing. If you ever make a platformer again with animations like that, please add a function to speed up everything so it's not as painful to wait through.
I understand!
We accept it as a valuable opinion.

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
I don't know why but this games freezes and crashes my whole PC to the point I have to use brute force (using the physical button) to shut it down or else the PC is no longer usable no matter what I do.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes