NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Have you purchased the Japanese version?
Sorry for the late release of the English version.

However, I don't know why the game doesn't play properly.
Isn't it because it contains Japanese files?
I'm sorry that I couldn't play the game even though I supported me.
I figured out how to play your game. Pixel Game Maker MV requires several .dll files that had been deleted from my computer when I did a routine factory reset. The problem is, no matter how much I looked, I couldn't figure out all of the files that I needed (I'm only somewhat okay at looking through files and documentation).

Well, I tried playing your game on my other laptop, just to see if it was my computer. It worked on my other laptop.

I then tried another Pixel Game Maker MV game (The Agnietta), and it also wouldn't run, even though it could play before the factory reset. I looked at which programs I had before and after the reset and noticed I hadn't downloaded Visual Studio 2019 on my 1st laptop because I don't make game with it (it's much older and slower than my other laptop).

So, I downloaded Visual Studio with the packages that it had before, and now Pixel Game Maker games run with no problem.

If anyone is running into problems running the game, or is getting error messages about missing MSVCR110.dll or similar files, try downloading Visual Studio. I forget which packages I installed with it, but my guess is that the basic version installs all the .dll files.

Elmenano I think that should solve your problem.

Thunder2424

May 31, 2022

View attachment 1153530

Overview:
"Twin ★ Stars Nightmare" is about two sisters, sister "Reina" and sister "Miina".
The two sisters suddenly find themselfs again in some kind of nightmare world, in which nightmare monsters and tentacles hunt down girls and want to use them as their nursery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-28
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: mania_ju - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Preview:

Postscript:

DOWNLOAD
part1

Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

part2
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 1167407 View attachment 1167408 View attachment 1167410

View attachment 1153518 View attachment 1153519 View attachment 1153520 View attachment 1153521 View attachment 1153522 View attachment 1153525
Yo what's the password for bonus room

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Does anyone have the password for Part 2's bonus room? I cannot find it on the devs Ci-en or Fanbox like he says it is in the game.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Ok after scouring his Fanbox I found the password for the bonus room of part 2, Its 1945

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated to 1.00 version. Btw mania_ju If you remove the links from the OP, you will lose ownership of the thread.

Also, in case it was not yet offered to you, your agreement to our thread ownership terms would be appreciated:

Reactions: FacelessLN

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
part 1 keeps crashing and wont go further then the loading i changed it to japan but stil wont work. part 2 seems fine tho.

any ideas how i can make part one work ?

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
part 1 keeps crashing and wont go further then the loading i changed it to japan but stil wont work. part 2 seems fine tho.

any ideas how i can make part one work ?
very sorry.
Part 1 is very heavy, and you may not be able to play it on a PC with low specs.
It's hard to improve on this with my current technology.
The movie version is included in the product version, not the trial version, so we hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Forge Wright

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
the pc i have had low specs but thats already changed a long time ago. i have replaced most of it that was plainly bad.

but thx anyways for the heads-up

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes