Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
To everyone who has been posting in this thread.
I would also like to inform everyone who is playing my game.

I'm not very good at English.
I've been using translation software to read your messages, but there are times when I just can't make sense of the text.
I'm sure there are parts of my translation that don't make sense to you.

However, I would still like to communicate with you as much as possible to improve the game content.
I'm sure there are many things I haven't done right, but please be kind to me.

I'm also currently working on the translation of Twin Stars Nightmare Part 1.
I will also be translating all the games that I have developed in the past.

I will do my best to respond to your comments to the best of my ability.
Thank you very much for enjoying my game!

It's okay buddy, we can tell that you're not a native speaker (like a lot of people on the internet).
I can only speak for myself, but I can perfectly understand what you're trying to say!

Glad to see that you want to take criticism seriously and are willing to improve your game! ;)

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As I mentioned in the addendum, My game contains Japanese in the program.
Therefore, if the game does not launch, your computer may not support Japanese programs.
If you update your computer to be able to use Japanese symbols, you should be able to start the game.
For more information, please check the following PDF file.
Google Drive

The scat scene is mainly shown when you are defeated by an enemy and the game is over.
Probably about 30% of the game has scat scenes.
And you can't avoid it.
There are scat scenes in the story as well.
switching the language in Windows is usually not required.
I have always used the local emulator, but this game, even under this program, does not load correctly.

optimize loading, fix photo and animation folders, they are heavy to load. add the necessary codecs and scripts for animation. then the game will load without additional programs

Reactions: rf300400

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As I mentioned in the addendum, My game contains Japanese in the program.
Therefore, if the game does not launch, your computer may not support Japanese programs.
If you update your computer to be able to use Japanese symbols, you should be able to start the game.
For more information, please check the following PDF file.
Google Drive

The scat scene is mainly shown when you are defeated by an enemy and the game is over.
Probably about 30% of the game has scat scenes.
And you can't avoid it.
There are scat scenes in the story as well.
Thanks so much! I'll try this ♥

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
switching the language in Windows is usually not required.
I have always used the local emulator, but this game, even under this program, does not load correctly.

optimize loading, fix photo and animation folders, they are heavy to load. add the necessary codecs and scripts for animation. then the game will load without additional programs
seems to have found the problem.

filenames are not in English
Which means it IS required to switch system language to run the game properly? Or to name encode the japanese files via Winrar & co.?

I thought it is known by now, that the game will have an infinite loading screen, because of the japanese symbols in the games data..

Reactions: mania_ju
Oct 12, 2018
If the filenames are fucked like this, you gotta re-unpack it by opening winrar and changing the language code specifically to japanese, then you can use applocale to start it in adminmode, should work then.

Mr Developer:
Is first screenshot u posted in 0.1 ? I could njot find it.some people will downvote or get loud and be very unfair towards u if you showthings in screenshots that they cannot see. Theres alot of example for this, i would not want people to get rude to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf300400

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
If the filenames are fucked like this, you gotta re-unpack it by opening winrar and changing the language code specifically to japanese, then you can use applocale to start it in adminmode, should work then.

Mr Developer:
Is first screenshot u posted in 0.1 ? I could njot find it.some people will downvote or get loud and be very unfair towards u if you showthings in screenshots that they cannot see. Theres alot of example for this, i would not want people to get rude to you.
first pic is in the game if you see the "prolog/start" then it starts with the picture

Reactions: mania_ju

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
There will be new demo next update in future ?
There already is a version 0.2 demo available, but you have to support the developer on Patreon to get it. Future updates will be made there.

The demo version on this threat is just a small insight, on how the animations will look like, how the gameplay functions, and so on...

My guess is, that there will be a new demo version, once the game is finished.

Last edited:

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I played the demo. I really liked it. I think it's awesome that the dev posted it here. F95 is a great place to spread the word about your game. And, while there's certainly plenty of people who come here for the free eroge, there's also a lot of people who want to support devs that make good games. I'm gonna buy part 1 even though it's in Japanese and my Japanese isn't great at the moment.

Good luck to mania_ju ! 頑張って!!

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
I played the demo. I really liked it. I think it's awesome that the dev posted it here. F95 is a great place to spread the word about your game. And, while there's certainly plenty of people who come here for the free eroge, there's also a lot of people who want to support devs that make good games. I'm gonna buy part 1 even though it's in Japanese and my Japanese isn't great at the moment.

Good luck to mania_ju ! 頑張って!!
You're absolutely right! I also support this kind of content on this website and I think he‘s working harder on his games then some other developers here...

If you check out his other games, you can clearly see how the overall quality improves over time. It is important to support suvh work in my opinion!

I believe the dev is translating the first part right now. If you want this version, you should wait a few days! ;)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes