Others Completed Twin Succubus [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Like what? Everyone says to rename these .exe files to something else to fix it but they never say what they renamed it to.
I can also say that it seems to work by just changing the compability for the .exe files, like right click go to properties then compability and then set it to windows 7 seems to work

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Here's a 100% save.
- Just copy and replace the data.dat file in the mackydata folder.
my new god , If it is not too much trouble, will you have other games if it is not too much trouble, will you have other games for umemaro? .
PD: I understand the fairness of English

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
my new god , If it is not too much trouble, will you have other games if it is not too much trouble, will you have other games for umemaro? .
PD: I understand the fairness of English
Here's a collection of all the . (Vol.8 to Vol.17)
- The data.ini files go in the main game folder.
- The data.dat files go in the mackydata folder.
- All should be working, but if it isn't just let me know.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Here's a collection of all the Umemaro 3D Game 100% Saves. (Vol.8 to Vol.17)
- The data.ini files go in the main game folder.
- The data.dat files go in the mackydata folder.
- All should be working, but if it isn't just let me know.
Thank you .
Do you know how to fix when the videos go black screen? I see the menus but I can't see the videos until I go down to 16 bits in the application opcion compatibility but I feel that I lose quality when doing that, but I have no other way to re-run in 32-bit color: S .
PD: I play in win 10

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you .
Do you know how to fix when the videos go black screen? I see the menus but I can't see the videos until I go down to 16 bits in the application opcion compatibility but I feel that I lose quality when doing that, but I have no other way to re-run in 32-bit color: S .
PD: I play in win 10
You're welcome!

Here's a few possible solutions to fix the black screen:
1) Switch to full screen, then exit with the exit button, rename the .exe file, then open the game.

2) Right click the game .exe and click properties.
- In the compatibility tab set it as reduced color mode 8bit (256) color and run as administrator.

3) Erase the ENG in the .exe name and set the compatibility settings to Windows 7.

Reactions: jxd
Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to run 2 instances of this game? I think it's hot to try it out from both girls perspectives at the same time but I can't run the game 2 times. Anyone know a way around this?

Nov 23, 2017
Is it possible to run 2 instances of this game? I think it's hot to try it out from both girls perspectives at the same time but I can't run the game 2 times. Anyone know a way around this?
You can open two instances of the game if you have two executables with different names, but the windows will load in the same position (one over the other) and when you try to move either of them the other will disappear into whatever demonic void was used to make these. You could potentially try and open them with different setup.ini files, so you could set their initial positions, but then again, when you click in one the other will just vanish.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I wish the English dub wasn't lost to time. It was one of the only 2 UMEMARO releases to have English voicing.

TaintedGenius

Dec 28, 2019
Does anybody know, is there such a thing as Android port for this game? Or any workaround to run this app (like Kirikiroid or JoiPlay, but for MackyPlayer)?
I know that there were no official ports from Umemaro himself, but maybe someone else did it.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
Does anybody know, is there such a thing as Android port for this game? Or any workaround to run this app (like Kirikiroid or JoiPlay, but for MackyPlayer)?
I know that there were no official ports from Umemaro himself, but maybe someone else did it.
apparently it's been released for android in 2014, but I haven't been able to find anything prior to pizza takeout 1

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
apparently it's been released for android in 2014, but I haven't been able to find anything prior to pizza takeout 1
according to the umemaro wiki, it was released on something called HBOX, whatever that is
does anyone have an idea to what it might be

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
according to the umemaro wiki, it was released on something called HBOX, whatever that is
does anyone have an idea to what it might be
I've asked in the discord and apparently it was the game's distribution site, it's still up and you could even still buy them, unlike part of umemaro's works updated on dlsite

assuming that you know japanese of course

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
I've asked in the discord and apparently it was the game's distribution site, it's still up and you could even still buy them, unlike part of umemaro's works updated on dlsite

assuming that you know japanese of course
funny you say that, cause i actually went there like an hour ago, and i didnt see any umemaro stuff there. am i missing something?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes