Others Completed Twin Succubus [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
funny you say that, cause i actually went there like an hour ago, and i didnt see any umemaro stuff there. am i missing something?
I posted some time ago, if you scroll the nsfw channel iirc you can find my question there

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
okay, so i saw the link there
i dont understand japanese, so i cant quite understand how to get those android versions, but someone still should, so that people can see what they are like

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
"Twin Succubus" is next on Umemero's List of old projects to upgrade as said in this .

The blog post translated by ChatGPT

"Upgrade of the English Version of the Lewd Examination Room

This is the English version of the Lewd Examination Room game. If you have purchased it before, please download it again. Later, a movie version of the English version will be released. I'm already in a state of confusion lol.

Next, we will upgrade the "Twin Little Devils."
(Note: "Twin Little Devils" is referring to "Twin Succubus")
"Twin Succubus" will be playable on modern PC hardware (Window10 + Window11 compatibility) possibly even get the updated UI treatment that "Semen Analysis" and "Lewd Consultation Room" has gotten as well.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Umemaro just released the modern version of Twin Succubus on

Umemaro posted on their CI-EN blog about the new version
The following has been translated by ChatGPT

Original
過去作のアップデート 双子の小悪魔 双子の小悪魔 ゲーム版をアップデートしました 過去に購入履歴のある方はお手数ですがダウンロードをお願いします この後スマホでも閲覧できるムービー版も発売されます 過去作に興味ある方は是非ご検討ください 実は…当時、英語吹き替え版というのを作っていまして、完成していたのですが私が登録をすっかり忘れていました・・・声優担当してくださった皆さん申し訳ございません! というわけで、English Voice ゲーム&ムービー版もこの後発売されます。 日本語ゲーム版のみ男性音声切り替えボタンが付いております

Translated (ChatGPT)

Update for past work: Twin Succubus
We have updated the game version of Twin Succubus. If you have a purchase history from the past, please download it again. After this, a movie version that can be viewed on smartphones will also be released. If you are interested in our past work, please consider it.
Actually... at that time, we made an English dubbed version, which was already completed, but I completely forgot to register it... To all the voice actors who were involved, I apologize! Therefore, an English voice game and movie version will also be released later.
The Japanese game version has a button to switch to a male voice only.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes