EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95 Banner2.png

Overview:
Twinewood is a mostly linear visual novel experience told through the first person. Find yourself in the shoes of a 19 year old man (Name of your choice), moving away from home for the first time to a brand new town on the forefront of inter-kingdom diversity. The game's modern fantasy setting embraces slightly absurd, lewd and sometimes even dark themes in an attempt to tell an enticing and arousing tale shrouded in magic and mystery.

Over the course of the story you’ll build a relationship with a wide cast of women such as Chloe, the adorable nerdy goblin, and Gaia, the tomboyish beastkin and eventually find yourself with a big harem of intimate connections to share on your journey into the mysteries surrounding the strange magical power you’ve stumbled your way into.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: Professional Degenerate - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

prev1.png prev2.png prev3.png prev5.png
prev6.png prev7.png prev8.png prev9.png prev10.png prev4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now this looks like it maybe good always looking for a good story to carry the game.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
will YURI/LESBIAN be avoidable? Like you have an option to have girls be involved with eachother or not?
Seconding this. There doesn't seem to be an "optional" next to the tag which is fine if there are girls who fuck eachother so long as it isn't a girl the MC is dating or within his harem otherwise it's more of a poly relationship.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seconding this. There doesn't seem to be an "optional" next to the tag which is fine if there are girls who fuck eachother so long as it isn't a girl the MC is dating or within his harem otherwise it's more of a poly relationship.
Nearly every harem game has yuri in it because they are waiting there turn with the MC an also because they are intimate with each other being in a harem. So it's expected in a harem game and it does not have the NTR tag so not sure what you are fearing here.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Nearly every harem game has yuri in it because they are waiting there turn with the MC an also because they are intimate with each other being in a harem. So it's expected in a harem game and it does not have the NTR tag so not sure what you are fearing here.
Having girls in your harem fuck eachother is netorase ot ntr content and in the context of a harem it's just an open relationship. Just because you're comfortable with female NTR and/or open relationships it doesn't mean it isn't NTR or an open relationship. Also in my experience not many Harem games have mandatory yuri NTR but maybe we've just played different games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Nothing is wrong with them waiting turns..

or even kissing or touching in a threesome IF THE MC ALLOW IT.

My issue is if they start forming a relationship with eachother or fucking eachother without the MC turning it into another POLY RELATIONSHIP instead of a harem.

it's not NTR but I like to be INVOLVED ALL THE TIME and just lesbian sex bored me personally.

that seems to be the trend now with "HAREM" games and some people just kind sick of it and just want some options when it comes to it.

Like if you played DEPTHS REVIVAL the way they do the group sex etc is great.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
This is correct. The girls might play with each other a little but they will only be in love with the MC. There will additionally be other yuri content between girls not in MC's harem. Think voyeurism and such.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I would rather have the girls not fucking eachother because even if they are in the harem it's still a poly relationship at that point if they start forming relationships with eachother or fucking without the MC.

Read my SIGNATURE.

I just want a more vanilla harem experience and if this one don't have it, it's fine just gonna move on.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes