Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Good start, the story with the book seems promising. I don't mind the casual nudity, but watching other people fuck is not a turn on for me, so i hope it's optional. Incest isn't a planned tag, so i'm fine with the mom finding someone, but that doesn't mean that i wanna see her get banged, i just don't see the point. The story itself is interesting, so i'm keeping an eye on this one, good luck.

Hardstadt

Mar 24, 2019
You may be a Professional Degenerate, but I'm a Filthy Degenerate.

Give me the lewdest of kinks.

The lewdest.

Give me the damned hand holding and head pats.

On a more serious note, good luck. I'll be trying and keeping an eye on this.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Warning: The first sex scene you'll see (if you turned on "Dick girl fetish" which I enabled just to see everything, is your mum having sex with a dick girl while you're on the phone with her...
(She still has a dick if you don't have the fetish enabled. And they still fucked, you just don't see it.)

yea... no... The Pie Rat has left the building.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Warning: The first sex scene you'll see (if you turned on "Dick girl fetish" which I enabled just to see everything, is your mum having sex with a dick girl while you're on the phone with her...
(She still has a dick if you don't have the fetish enabled. And they still fucked, you just don't see it.)

yea... no... The Pie Rat has left the building.
Thank you for warning us, you are doing a wonderful thing informing us all of games that have such content in. You have been very helpful. Please inform me or others if you find any other game that features such heinous content in future.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you for warning us, you are doing a wonderful thing informing us all of games that have such content in. You have been very helpful. Please inform me or others if you find any other game that features such heinous content in future.
I don't mind the content.

I just don't like the way it was delivered to us, and forced on us at that.

I don't want to see my mum getting fucked by someone while she's on the phone to me after we left for college.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Can you make them preventable?

Don't know if the mum is an LI or not, but most people don't want that happening at all lol.
I'm not planning on having any incest content in my game and since those characters getting together is going to be part of the story this scene would still be "canon" however I may look into adding more options to make it more vague for those who don't even wish to read dialogue relating to it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I see mind control in the tag list, but not in the dev's provided list of included kinks. Does that mean it's just an incidental detail that pops up once or twice as part of the plot, or is it actually a prominent element?

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I see mind control in the tag list, but not in the dev's provided list of included kinks. Does that mean it's just an incidental detail that pops up once or twice as part of the plot, or is it actually a prominent element?
Its a plot thing, not too much of a prominent element.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This game contains plenty of sexual content and nudity to fulfill all your pervy desires.
OTOH, i see
Planned - Threesome, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Oral Sex, Romance, Teasing, Groping, Harem, Anal, Teacher, Tomboy, Lesbian/Yuri, More to come.
Ummm, i think it sounds more like it's likely to be
This game might contain plenty of sexual content and nudity to fulfill all your pervy desires - if it lasts that long before it's abandoned.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I'm not planning on having any incest content in my game and since those characters getting together is going to be part of the story this scene would still be "canon" however I may look into adding more options to make it more vague for those who don't even wish to read dialogue relating to it.
That sounds like a good compromise to me because I have no issue with them getting together I just have no interest in their sex life.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes