Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I really don't know what your plan with the mom sex scene was because thats pure NTR regardless of the gender of the involved people, and that they specifically called MC so he could hear her getting railed on the phone? smh.
I personally disagree that this is NTR since the mother is not a love interest however it's defiantly clear this is still a mixed opinion scene. From the next update I will add a new content toggle for "Voyeur mode" which if disabled will fully remove all sex scenes and mentions of them between non love interest characters. Defiantly no plans for NTR in this game at all however the girls might play with each other in addition to mc, but only whilst involving him too. I know some people don't like this so I'll make it clear now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There is no incest tag, so the mom is not a LI. So it can't be NTR.
I personally disagree that this is NTR since the mother is not a love interest however it's defiantly clear this is still a mixed opinion scene. From the next update I will add a new content toggle for "Voyeur mode" which if disabled will fully remove all sex scenes and mentions of them between non love interest characters. Defiantly no plans for NTR in this game at all however the girls might play with each other in addition to mc, but only whilst involving him too. I know some people don't like this so I'll make it clear now.
I agree that it isn't NTR, but that doesn't prevent me from not wanting to see it. And if there aren't even mentions of it, better

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I personally disagree that this is NTR since the mother is not a love interest however it's defiantly clear this is still a mixed opinion scene. From the next update I will add a new content toggle for "Voyer mode" which if disabled will fully remove all sex scenes and mentions of them between non love interest characters. Defiantly no plans for NTR in this game at all however the girls might play with each other in addition to mc, but only whilst involving him too. I know some people don't like this so I'll make it clear now.
that toggle is a great idea and i appreciate that you are open to criticisms. The thing is when MC and his mom are talkin on the phone and she would tell him that she is now together with Leyna and they are super happy, most if not all people would assume a sexual relationship and nobody can say anything against that, sure there are incest lover that are disgruntled that she is not an LI, but if its not an incest game its not an incest game period

I expand on that in the spoiler, we all know our parents have sex, or at least had sex in the past. Thats why we are here in the first place, but do you really want to see your parents have sex or telling you about how your dad plowed your moms back out just minutes before you came home?
here is a fun fact: most people don't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The LIs are fine, I love how you wrote Chloe, Yuna seams like a great gal, Sahra as close childhood friend is a nice addition and even Fuuka seams like an interesting and hot avenue to explore, Ms Lulu will be interesting in the future.

The world is intriguing and the world building is enough to let us want more without overwhelming the player, the pacing is good.
Even the MC is not as bad as portrayed in the comment, if you play all available content in one go he is fine.
But the whole time there is a feeling as if something serious unpleasant is about to happen and thats because of the tone you set in the beginning.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I agree that it isn't NTR, but that doesn't prevent me from not wanting to see it. And if there aren't even mentions of it, better
For my the problem IS not the scene IS how It happens and when when the MC calls his mom this IS like the sigma male jokes that you have to show your superiority fucking your lover while you son listens to show you are a sigma im like wtf why ? XD

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
For my the problem IS not the scene IS how It happens and when when the MC calls his mom this IS like the sigma male jokes that you have to show your superiority fucking your lover while you son listens to show you are a sigma im like wtf why ? XD
Also thats the first scene It dosent help either i almost miss the Game because that scene
I stay and give a second chance and guess what i really like It its a shame that some people miss the rest of the Game because that beggining scene

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, after seeing (actually hearing a little from it, since I don't have futa content activated) the scene in question of the mother and her lover, the only conclusion is that the intention is to make the player angry.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Personally, after seeing (actually hearing a little from it, since I don't have futa content activated) the scene in question of the mother and her lover, the only conclusion is that the intention is to make the player angry.
i think the dev try to make a sex scene early because this is a slow burn game but it make it very weird and bad taste
psycho mom XD
the rest of the game is very good i hope the next futa scenes are better

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i think the dev try to make a sex scene early because this is a slow burn game but it make it very weird and bad taste
psycho mom XD
the rest of the game is very good i hope the next futa scenes are better
I will never know if they are. Personally, if the scenes where naked futas appear could also be avoided, the better. In fact, the scene with the mother and the futa lover nude when the MC calls is a really turn down for me.

Professional Degenerate, are we going to see many situations like this? (Although actually 1 is 1 more than I want to see)

In fact, if we turn off the futa content, I don't know what makes you think we want to see them naked.

Last edited:

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I will never know if they are. Personally, if the scenes where naked futas appear could also be avoided, the better. In fact, the scene with the mother and the futa lover nude when the MC calls is a really turn down for me.

Professional Degenerate, are we going to see many situations like this? (Although actually 1 is 1 more than I want to see)

In fact, if we turn off the futa content, I don't know what makes you think we want to see them naked.
With futa content disabled you will never see sexual content involving those types of characters and the protagonist will not have any attraction towards them however there will be occasions where they will be shown naked. I use camera angles to minimise the exposure of their genitals however they will still sometimes show.

The reasoning behind this is that Twinewood is an adult visual novel which doesn't shy away from showing anything. As a consumer I personally really hate the growing censorship in games and stories as a whole which is part of what fuels me to make this as an outlet to just not hide anything. Take Jace in the first bath scene for example. Despite being a male character he is shown naked not for sexual arousal but because his character would naturally just be naked in that situation and thus you see him naked.

I also understand that people would like to enjoy the game in their own way which is why as the game develops I am doing my best to incorporate as many options to tailor fetishes and sexual preferences to what the player wants. The end goal is that hopefully you never have to see a sexual encouter/fetish you don't enjoy however I don't view nudity alone as always inherently sexual.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
With futa content disabled you will never see sexual content involving those types of characters and the protagonist will not have any attraction towards them however there will be occasions where they will be shown naked. I use camera angles to minimise the exposure of their genitals however they will still sometimes show.

The reasoning behind this is that Twinewood is an adult visual novel which doesn't shy away from showing anything. As a consumer I personally really hate the growing censorship in games and stories as a whole which is part of what fuels me to make this as an outlet to just not hide anything. Take Jace in the first bath scene for example. Despite being a male character he is shown naked not for sexual arousal but because his character would naturally just be naked in that situation and thus you see him naked.
Actually, I've only asked if it's going to happen a lot that we have these kinds of scenes where naked futas (or also guys) appear without sexual content.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
so you're saying there's a kingdom screenshot0002.png full of adorable little green girls like you chloe. please take me to the goblin kingdom and sign me up for the breeding program:LOL::devilish:

Reactions: Chris2041
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes