DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I just checked and thanks to an incorrect value card 14 will not appear, and as a result 15 won't either. I'll have this sorted in a little patch within the next few days along with anything else that comes up.
I'm glad I was able to help.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is the NTR Netori, Netorare or Netorase, or a mix of them? Thanks if anyone can chime in.

Sep 13, 2019
this is really good. For a moment when i read the option to turn off the horror/intense aspects I thought it was actually gonna completely remove those aspects from the story. Its good for not wanting to see the aspects that it does hide, but I will be keeping the horror/intense on since i still get the same feeling.
Either way this was an enjoyable first chapter, can't wait for the next. Keep pu the good work.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
another dorable little halfling name screenshot0001.png Maya maybe someone is a fan of F.T.E it also has fantasy races or just a coincidence

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I just checked and thanks to an incorrect value card 14 will not appear, and as a result 15 won't either. I'll have this sorted in a little patch within the next few days along with anything else that comes up.
Any update with the patch?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Twinewood-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Futa (MXF and FXF), Yuri, Harem, MILF, Threesome, Teacher, Romance, Cuddles and so many more good tags, The only tag missing to make this even better is headpats :D

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
This game has some great potential, but at the start of episode two I was kinda disappointed with it. Mostly due to how frustrating it felt with how quickly the MC got over how he was literally KIDNAPPED and had his girlfriend threatened with TORTURE.

I get that the story needs to move forward, and there really wasn't much else the MC could've done, but glossing over something like that just feels like shit. I'm not asking for some macho man moment where he kicks ass or something, but I'd like to be able to express some level anger & resentment or even just be mildly uncooperative.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes