VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Good start, so I'll be back! For more of thiss interesting story. :cool: Keep up the good work Dev! (And get a Dev tag!) (y)

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Ok very good start, the story look very interesting and mysterious so far to make me want to know what will happen next.
The MC is a OP badass from the start and i like it (i hope it stays like that).
I love Anime with OP-God power characters so to see it in a game is a huge plus.
Also he has a nice personality too (thank god that he is not another horny bastard that only think with his dick) and i like his style and the glasses is a very nice touch.
The Girls that appear so far are Cute and beautiful.
You mentioned the tags: Virgin, Harem, Romance and Pregnancy you are simple a little God right now Dev hahaha.
I want to see what will happen in the future of the story..
Good job Dev keep the good work and Good luck to your game.

Last edited:

Aigas

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2021
Ok very good start, the story look very interesting and mysterious so far to make me want to know what will happen next.
The MC is a OP badass from the start and i like it (i hope it stays like that).
I love Anime with OP-God power characters so to see it in a game is a huge plus.
Also he has a nice personality too (thank god that he is not another horny bastard that only think with his dick) and i like his style and the glasses is a very nice touch.
The Girls that appear so far are Cute and beautiful.
You mentioned the tags: Virgin, Harem, Romance and Pregnancy you are simple a little God right now Dev hahaha.
I want to see what will happen in the future of the story..
Good job Dev keep the good work and Good luck to your game.
Thank man :3

Reactions: VeniXYZ

evetaku

Dec 21, 2021
silver hair girl, can't miss it. maybe if more sorter will be good hahaha

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
wow a very unique looking MC, compared to the ussual recycled mc thats been used around with this software

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Seem interesting, at least mc doesn't act like a bitch like most VNs, not a fan of mc's hair nor his height but no deal breaker. Characters are likeable and interesting, I'll keep an eye on this one, good luck.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
First time checking this one out, and gotta say, absolutely loved it. Was cute and fun and very interesting. I'm curious who these people are, why they have powers and all that stuff, plus the whole angel thing and creatures. Hoping all this gets explained down the road, cause this one has got me intrigued.

So yeah, overall, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to what comes next, thanks! ;)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Liking it so far. I am always hesitant to try new games though sine it seems like 80% of them get abandoned which always sucks. Hopefully this one survives and makes the distance. Plot is interesting, the girls are nice. The MC isnt bad looking, historically the men are grotesque in honey select games lol. But recently its been better, this one included and he looks different than others I have played which is nice to see.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes