• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Aigas

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2021
There's been a new preview for Episode 3 released on August 31st and a status report released yesterday, is it September 8/9/10? I don't remember how time zones worked. Both of these announcements are only for Patreons though.
sorry for the late reply mate, but I had posted a public status report yesterday

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
How does it work to suck poison out of somebody? Inquiring minds want to know.
It doesn't.

Also, the eyepatch thing is so cringe wtf. Like it's not even a long term eyepatch. It's a damn trauma bandage connected to strings. To soak up blood.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, still enjoying it so far. Though not sure how to feel about the ending there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though, I still like the game. That stuff doesn't bother me too much, as I'm more for the story than anything else. But I know it's going to get some knickers in a twist. Either way, thanks for the update and interested still to see how this plays out. ;)

Reactions: Bailz and CSNRC

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Don't get why people are saying this ending is NTR, NTR is when the womans fucked by another man so this isn't even NTR and mindcontrol wasn't really the thing either as she was aware of everything happening and trying to resist she took control of the body not the mind.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Interesting. After reading some of posts, it appears that this game lives up to its namesake. Nice premise and renders. So, I am keeping watch on it.

Thank you for the share. All the best to the developer. Cheers.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Welp, I am out after the rape scene (I might be able to stand rape if a psychotic MC does it but otherwise, no). If the raped girl is a LI, should add the NTR tag also. This game had potential before this update, but good luck anyway dev.
Only morons think rape is NTR. Cause. clearly, she got herself raped to inflict emotional pain and humiliation on you. Yup, that was her entire raison d'etre. Get raped to humiliate YOU.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It looks pretty good. This is my first time coming across this game so I'm excited to try it out.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Don't get why people are saying this ending is NTR, NTR is when the womans fucked by another man so this isn't even NTR
Where do you get the idea that it is only NTR if it is a man?

NTR is when the MC's LI gets screwed by anyone behind the MC's back. Male or female doesn't matter. Even this site's definition doesn't state that it has to be a male:

"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

So yes, the MC's love interest having lesbian sex with another girl is considered NTR (if it is in the form of her cheating/causing jealousy).

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Well it was a decent update right until we hit the end scene, it's disappointing that the first proper H-Scene we get is a rape, not a massive fan of rape especially of someone who I assume is a potential LI, don't really understand why the scene couldn't just end when Saire took the information she wanted. Seeing as I've liked this so far up until that final scene I'll give it 1 more update to see where things go from here.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes