VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Welp.... Before this update I was actually wondering why is there not many comment for such a good game... But after this update I am wondering if most of the people knew the dev personally to understand that the dev will pull that kind of stunt and avoided the game from the start..... One less harem game for me.... :(

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the problem the devs created now with a rapist LI is, was it a 1 off if so what was the point in it, it just ruins a LI for no apparent reason and 2 how do we know she wont do it again but this time with a LI or even the MCs sister, it just unnecessary puts people on edge waiting for it to happen again

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
the problem the devs created now with a rapist LI is, was it a 1 off if so what was the point in it, it just ruins a LI for no apparent reason and 2 how do we know she wont do it again but this time with a LI or even the MCs sister, it just unnecessary puts people on edge waiting for it to happen again
But who was raped, was already LI man . WHat is the point to make caracter like this? to rape all LI in the game? Why make something disgunting like that? Sry but this game is a BIG NO for me .

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
yeah that's my problem with this, the game is good with amazing potential but the dev needs to address whether or not this is a once off or will it be a thing throughout the game,if its a once that's fine but dont force a rapist LI, she should be avoided like the plague

Reactions: battali0n

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But who was raped, was already LI man . WHat is the point to make caracter like this? to rape all LI in the game? Why make something disgunting like that? Sry but this game is a BIG NO for me .
the dev said Sharon isn't a LI but the rapist is or i think thats what he was trying to say o_O

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
the dev said Sharon isn't a LI but the rapist is or i think thats what he was trying to say o_O
No , sharon in love with MC for years, she is already LI for what i see in coments. but i cant confirm that because i dont played the game .

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ahemm... Well, he is....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I guess this kinda kills my interest in the game if its intentional (assuming thats what you're implying). If the MC suppose to act like a pussy even tho when he has the skills not too, then maybe I should move on.

have read a few good mangas, that had the MC pretending for certain reason, But I guess this aint it.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi

Sadly I did not paid enough attention to tags.. don't like rape or mind control... My own fault now.

The start of the game, so super wholesome, fun characters and a strong MC, sadly MC seems allergic to Sex, even for me way to slow with lewd content though. Story seems to also get some depth and cool background. Felt like this anime with the demon king as burger guy and living in the human world blabla.

And I also think this catching bullet but fearing Ely is some fun thing... it is not MC being a pussy. The relationships or interactions shouldn't be taken this seriously and with some laughter..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually really like the writing etc, and the comedic style it brings in. Well, it seems to go in a directiom which is just not my kink.

Good luck still

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ok to clarify things up
Saire is a lewd and Sharon isn't
And yes i don't deny it is a rape scene, see thing as you like
So, just to clarify more. Saire the demonic lady sexual assaulter is a LI but not the hot red headed police chief who showed interest? I'm just making sure I read that right.

I have to be honest, if that is the case then I see it as a wasted character. I preferred her a lot more.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Oh my god! This dev seriously missed "How not to ruin your game" 101 class on dev school :LOL:. Like seriously man, a rapist LI that rapes a much better LI than her? There is so much wrong with that, I'm seriously starting to think you did it on purpose for trolling your fans.
1- Seriously a rapist LI in a harem game? Do you trust her not to rape your girls? Come on man this is some serious mental gymnastic there.
2- Sharon is cute and shows interest and now you are telling us "Meh don't worry everything is ok because she isn't a LI so she can get raped to her heart is content"
There are so many ways of adding lesbian content and you go and choose literally the worst one.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
ok i played it and the so called rape scene isnt as bad as it sounds she just fingers her and forces her to eat her out though the way people were going on i thought it was going to be a lot worse but it wasnt but for future reference if the dev makes more rape scenes have an option to skip it not everyone is going to like it
I too thought it was going to be a lot worse but turned out its just meh. I dont like rape or mind control but here its different since its a girl who did in, a LI no less, very refreshing from the typical harem girls LI. Anything that breaks tropes is welcomed since tropes suck.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I too thought it was going to be a lot worse but turned out its just meh. I dont like rape or mind control but here its different since its a girl who did in, a LI no less, very refreshing from the typical harem girls LI. Anything that breaks tropes is welcomed since tropes suck.
Didn't you think that a LI raping another one isn't a trope for a reason? Tropes are tropes because they work good attracting players, a rapist LI isn't going to be a trope because it is shooting yourself on the foot.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Dev Aigas Are all the girls that have appeared so far going to be part of the MC's harem ????
Can you please name the LI of the game if you don't mind.

Don't Rape Characters for Drama scenes if you need to do that so much then do it with the something happen and they need to stop or the heroes save the day cliche etc etc there are many ways to prevent a situation from happening .

Don't make Lesbian-BI girls to add more love scene or ''supposed'' connection between the girls.
The point of a Harem is that all the girls supposed to be in love with the MC and he with them and not the girls between them otherwise it wouldn't be a harem but a lust orgy that everyone fuck everyone in the name of love because weeell everyone loves everyone hahaha.

At every game all the players waiting for the time when the MC will be with the LI.
If you addition girl to girl scenes too ,there will be-need many updates until the MC will be with every girl and that will result to one or two sex scenes only for every girl until her turn comes again if the game is not over by then.
Some players waiting for their favorite specific girl to take turn to MC's bed at every harem game.
If that girl get a scene in 4-5 updates later (and that maybe will be 4-5 months at real time) but at previous updates there was 2-3 girl to girl scenes ,then they are simply missed opportunities for the MC and some of the girls to have their moment.
Then that will be righteous irritation about when it will be the turn for the girl you want.

Don't add girls that are likeable if you are not going to make them part of the Harem.

Please don't start add SEX TOYS to a game that the girls going to school and supposedly they never had boyfriends or any sexual experience...
Don't go to the i had use toys in me before but i am a dick virgin (stupid logic way).
OR
Something like my hymen is long gone from the stretching i did at the gym class.
That is just bullshit some dev's do ( No hymen --> No virgin anymore , that's how it is ).
If you have a Character (the MC) with a Dick you don't need sex toys for the girls , Use HIM.

Sorry for my bad English and the long text.
I hope i didn't offend anyone.. if i did i am sorry but these are my opinions , please respect them.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Didn't you think that a LI raping another one isn't a trope for a reason? Tropes are tropes because they work good attracting players, a rapist LI isn't going to be a trope because it is shooting yourself on the foot.
I'm no fan of both rape and mind control but...idk it's just doesn't affect me as much when a woman did it to another woman, no risk of anyone getting knocked up is one thing i guess. And at this point, anything breaking all these tropes is welcomed by me like i said above as i'm rather tired of seeing them in every media already.

Reactions: rKnight

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Really? For the very first lewd scene it really have to be something like this? What are you trying to set up with this anyway? What's the purpose? Not like doing something as abrupt as that will be anything be but "lewd" or "hot" anyway... what the hell man, rape already?

I'm even excited to play the update even though I saw the tags, I thought I should see for myself what's the deal with the new tags before giving out my verdict. The game have given me good impressions from the previous two releases, this one ain't it mate.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well, after playing the update i just don't see the point of that last scene. Saire got what she came for, she could have just left.
And now the DEV confirms that Saire is a LI but Sharon isn't, why would i want to be anywhere near her rapist ass? Sharon seemed really nice and even though according to the DEV she isn't a LI, seeing her being mind controled and used like that was not something i'm really into. Makes me wonder if this is really the type of game it claims to be.

Edit
The scene in question is now avoidable by choice, not just skipable, if you want to see it happen you still can, but if you don't Saire just makes Sharon forget everything and leaves after getting the info that she needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated the thread,

changelog:

added a choice to avoid (aka the scene wont happen) the last scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodrigoofb
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes