VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
The dev add skip , but skip it's not the same thing as avoid, so the change is only for us to choice if we want see or not? if yes, the rape is still happening, sorry but this change nothing for me .

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The dev add skip , but skip it's not the same thing as avoid, so the change is only for us to choice if we want see or not? if yes, the rape is still happening, sorry but this change nothing for me .
Well, they said skip, but if you play the "new" new update you can see that it is actually avoidable and the situation doesn't happen if you don't want to, they should probably make that clear so that no one misundertands.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Well, they said skip, but if you play the "new" new update you can see that it is actually avoidable and the situation doesn't happen if you don't want to, they should probably make that clear so that no one misundertands.
That's a good start, points to the dev, but i'm not in the mood to play this for now, maybe in future. Because i dont like games where LI can be raped, even though we can be avoid that , but at least now it's playable.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well at least dev made the scene avoidable. Still I will still keep away from this for 3 or 4 updates, I don't trust the dev not to pull another shit like this. Because even if he fix it he lost the trust of a major part of his fanbase and trust is extremely easy to loose and very difficult to get after something like this, let's see if he learn from this or not.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
The dev said he won't be checking the thread here because of the complaints but he still got other people from his discord to do that for him. I don't think he understands the brevity of most,if not all, complaints here. If he ever reads or atleast be aware of this he should understand that the problem IS NOT because of the LESBIAN SCENE. I'm pretty sure most of your followers will appreciate a good lesbian. The problem is because it was a RAPE/FORCED SCENE with one of the girls unwilling to do it. Sharon is hot and Saire is hot as well but a rape scene with one of them being forced is still a big turnoff regardless of how goodlooking the characters are. If he made a lesbian scene between two willing characters it would have worked well. He has to realize what he did wrong here and why his followers complain. LESBIAN SCENE is good but a RAPE SCENE is not. Unless the dev himself gets off on rape stuff lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinky Bully

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well I personally enjoyed the scene, but mind control and lesbian are my favorite kinks so that's not surprising. I also don't self insert, so I could see why the scene would annoy those that do.

That said, I don't understand the vitriolic intensity of the backlash. It's not like the tags were missing (unless I'm mistaken, I didn't see the thread on day one). To claim the dev did something wrong is to claim your dislike of something means everyone who doesn't think the same way is wrong, which is just utterly childish behavior.

There are countless more vanilla games out there. You'll likely notice those DON'T have rape and mind control tag. I assume the vast majority complaining simply missed the tags?

I can't think of any other explanation, as no one sensible would play a game aware of those tags and then complain about seeing them in the game.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Well I personally enjoyed the scene, but mind control and lesbian are my favorite kinks so that's not surprising. I also don't self insert, so I could see why the scene would annoy those that do.

That said, I don't understand the vitriolic intensity of the backlash. It's not like the tags were missing (unless I'm mistaken, I didn't see the thread on day one). To claim the dev did something wrong is to claim your dislike of something means everyone who doesn't think the same way is wrong, which is just utterly childish behavior.

There are countless more vanilla games out there. You'll likely notice those DON'T have rape and mind control tag. I assume the vast majority complaining simply missed the tags?

I can't think of any other explanation, as no one sensible would play a game aware of those tags and then complain about seeing them in the game.
i played this game on the first version, there is no mind control and rape tag at the beginning. hence the backlash, its so sudden and unreasonable.

Edit
The scene in question is now avoidable by choice, not just skipable, if you want to see it happen you still can, but if you don't Saire just makes Sharon forget everything and leaves after getting the info that she needs.
at how exactly..? did saire just forget that she is horny? that kind of avoidable? even that kind avoidable is just a bandage.... wha the hell did his patreons think anyway...

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
The dev said he won't be checking the thread here because of the complaints but he still got other people from his discord to do that for him. I don't think he understands the brevity of most,if not all, complaints here. If he ever reads or atleast be aware of this he should understand that the problem IS NOT because of the LESBIAN SCENE. I'm pretty sure most of your followers will appreciate a good lesbian. The problem is because it was a RAPE/FORCED SCENE with one of the girls unwilling to do it. Sharon is hot and Saire is hot as well but a rape scene with one of them being forced is still a big turnoff regardless of how goodlooking the characters are. If he made a lesbian scene between two willing characters it would have worked well. He has to realize what he did wrong here and why his followers complain. LESBIAN SCENE is good but a RAPE SCENE is not. Unless the dev himself gets off on rape stuff lol.
Well devs what dont have courage to face criticism, feedback or admit your own mistakes,will never be better , will never grow up. So all your discussion here it's useless and meaningless, the only thing we can do is just forget this game, beacause probably Will die soon

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022

That's the thing, rape and mind control tags were added too late. If it was there at the start you won't see this much backlash here. First two releases didn't have that tag and when the 3rd episode was dropped it wasn't added right away, not even a warning on the changelog. I don't wanna talk about double standards and all that crap but would you still like it if it was a guy doing the mind control and rape thing? I wonder

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand why devs do shit like that, "I will not check the thread anymore because of all the criticism" like how childish you have to be to think like that? I think modern society have an unreasonable aversion to criticism, when criticism is fundamental for the self improvement. Yeah you screw up and you get a hell of a backlash for it, learn of your mistake, fix it and don't do it again, is that type of attitute to much to ask? But no you add a totally uncalled for rape scene and the devs is like "Why so much hate? It isn't my fault is the world that is cruel".

You know what nevermind, I just checked the Discord and dev surrounded himself of white knight and cucks so yeah this game is already dead. But hey there is nothing wrong with the scene right? Right? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So after 3 update where it's mostly fucking talk-no-jutsu, the one scene for the MC is blocked because he has PTSD from another girl, and the first full one is some lesbo stuff with a supposed antagonist...riiight, no wonder the dev don't want to look in the thread, if you know you done shit it's best to put your head into the sand.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Clearly all this kerfufle is purely because of the most problematic feature (but deemed as the most useful by most) on this site, which is tags :unsure:.

Tags are for contents that existed in the game, so clearly the mind control and 'r' tags can't be added since the beginning. The tags also cannot be added immediately because the person in charge has to play the new releases and add/remove tags which applies to the new content.

Alas, nothing you can do, complaining about the said feature will only get you banned. Perhaps, someone who is easily triggered should be an active member on the game developer support channels like Discord, Patreon etc. so that they are much more informed of what to expect (and to certain degree have influence on what the content would be).

Clearly, just downloading new release and start playing with certain 'baseless' expectations, preconcieved notions and biases is not the best thing to do. You are NOT playing a game thas is made specifically for you. Instead, you are playing a game that was made by the developer, in whatever way he/she wants to.

So far, I have enjoyed all the games I played (that I found on this site) simply because I don't have any kind of expectations and I don't self-insert/self-project into the characters. So what, if those pixels are futa or gay, mind control, blackmail, bestiality? Meh I couldn't care less, as long as the narrative is good, acceptable, it is fine. Cheers.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
tbh calling some of this criticism rather than complaining is a stretch. I would also not want to read the comments here if all I saw was whining and entitlement when simply explaining the issue would be more constructive. Especially when most of you are freeloaders anyhow. I'm sure it's needlessly demoralizing to see all that. Seems unnecessary to continue to dog pile on him when the game up to that point was decent. Even now that it may be changed to make it avoidable(ty for that) it seems like some of you are still going to treat the dev as if he kicked a puppy. Y'all need to chill, it was 1 scene, you are going to be ok. Breath in, breath out (repeat as necessary).

Hakuna Matata.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Wait, WTF! Saire is a LI? Lmao.
She literally kills someone without a second thought. Then she mind-controls and rapes someone.
I am sure MC would be like, "It's alright it was just a creepy old pervert and Non-LI, so it's fine. You can join my harem."
My Gawd, does the dev take things like this so lightly? I played the game at the initial release and found the Scene with the thugs fairly stupid, to begin with. Now, the dev has taken the stupidity to another level. There are two types of people that can like a girl like Saire. Either that person is an idiot or a psycho like her.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game is extremely slow burn. There is 3 episodes and mc still didn't get any action yet. Hell the first sex scene the game has is girl on girl rape. While I love girl on girl (especially in between mc's girls), the first sex scene the game that got is kinda comedical. MC didn't even got a hj let alone sex. Also there is not much romance as well. It seems we need to wait couple of years to mc get some action from girls like Irene rofl. While I don't mind slow burn games, this game can freeze hell. So if you are not into extremely slow burn game, avoid this one

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
She literally kills someone without a second thought.
Much more refreshing. Goody two shoes generic hypocrite harem mc actually needs a girl or 2 like that in the harem. If every girl on the team was to be the same moral fag as him then who's gonna kill their enemies? Someone gotta do the dirty jobs else the story would be full of plot armor which sucks.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
She literally kills someone without a second thought. Then she mind-controls and rapes someone.
I am sure MC would be like, "It's alright it was just a creepy old pervert and Non-LI, so it's fine. You can join my harem."
My Gawd, does the dev take things like this so lightly? I played the game at the initial release and found the Scene with the thugs fairly stupid, to begin with. Now, the dev has taken the stupidity to another level. There are two types of people that can like a girl like Saire. Either that person is an idiot or a psycho like her.
You clearly have not explored much the deep dark side of F95zone :ROFLMAO: (probably you barely scratch the surface of it). Otherwise, you would have played a game where the MC actually kills not one but a few people without second thought and even without any signs of remorse, blames it on another person, and the kills that person too:ROFLMAO:.

And, before you call out and judge other people, I would like to inform you that there was a game called RapeLay made by Illusion, legally released in 2006 Japan. I don't have to explain you what this game is about because you can easily read the title. This game was not a complete failure despite being banned almost worldwide.

Now, I dare you (and/or any other 'morally up-standing' SJW) to distance/boycott/refrain from playing any games that is linked one way or another to Illusion because of the 'r' stuff. This means no Pale Carnations, no Eternum, no any other games that uses Honey Select, Koikatsu Party etc.

I doubt anyone will.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
You clearly have not explored much the deep dark side of F95zone :ROFLMAO: (probably you barely scratch the surface of it). Otherwise, you would have played a game where the MC actually kills not one but a few people without second thought and even without any signs of remorse, blames it on another person, and the kills that person too:ROFLMAO:.

And, before you call out and judge other people, I would like to inform you that there was a game called RapeLay made by Illusion, legally released in 2006 Japan. I don't have to explain you what this game is about because you can easily read the title. This game was not a complete failure despite being banned almost worldwide.

Now, I dare you (and/or any other 'morally up-standing' SJW) to distance/boycott/refrain from playing any games that is linked one way or another to Illusion because of the 'r' stuff. This means no Pale Carnations, no Eternum, no any other games that uses Honey Select, Koikatsu Party etc.

I doubt anyone will.
I have played a lot of Japanese AVN and fucked up games in the f95zone. But in these games, the plot is fucked up and so are the Main Characters. They never present them as if this is the right thing. But I was saying nothing about right or wrong. I was talking about how the MC will be like meh whatever. He is clearly represented as someone who has a lot of morals. They just don't mix together. Sure, If the MC himself is psycho I have no problem with that. But that is not how he is represented at all.

Much more refreshing. Goody two shoes generic hypocrite harem mc actually needs a girl or 2 like that in the harem. If every girl on the team was to be the same moral fag as him then who's gonna kill their enemies? Someone gotta do the dirty jobs else the story would be full of plot armor which sucks.
This is refreshing? You clearly need to play a few Japanese AVN. You will find that this is actually very common among them. But this one starts as an AVN where you, the MC presented as this righteous dude with a good sense of justice. The setting is different from theirs.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have played a lot of Japanese AVN and fucked up games in the f95zone. But in these games, the plot is fucked up and so are the Main Characters. They never present them as if this is the right thing. But I was saying nothing about right or wrong. I was talking about how the MC will be like meh whatever. He is clearly represented as someone who has a lot of morals. They just don't mix together. Sure, If the MC himself is psycho I have no problem with that. But that is not how he is represented at all.
My bad, it was not clear about the 'fucked up' plot in your previous post, it appears to me as if you were shocked at the characters behavior, but it is clear now. That would be a correct assessment since you have played it (and I have not :ROFLMAO:).

The 'r' stuff are not specifically meant for your post but in general because I was already writing about it and just lump it together. Cheers.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
My bad, it was not clear about the 'fucked up' plot in your previous post, it appears to me as if you were shocked at the characters behavior, but it is clear now. That would be a correct assessment since you have played it (and I have not :ROFLMAO:).

The 'r' stuff are not specifically meant for your post but in general because I was already writing about it and just lump it together. Cheers.
It's alright, I should have properly written that.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes