VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Wow, looks like many here missed the "How to add drama to an adult visual novel" class.

Clearly they teach you that the only way to add drama and suspense is a rape plot. And, if you fail at that, you can't make your own visual novel.

You don't want to miss the classes, kids.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Wow, looks like many here missed the "How to add drama to an adult visual novel" class.

Clearly they teach you that the only way to add drama and suspense is a rape plot. And, if you fail at that, you can't make your own visual novel.

You don't want to miss the classes, kids.
You gotta do, what you got to do. Not a fan myself. I would not include a rape scene in my VN, but the AVN standard rigidly requires a rape scene from the villain with a LI, to be classed as AVN.
So what can you do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone wanna give some context on the rape scene? Is this a potential love interest with another love interest? Or is it actually just used as a shitty way to add some drama

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Ok to clarify things up
Saire is a lewd and Sharon isn't
And yes i don't deny it is a rape scene, see thing as you like
Oh well, that's a shame as I said prior was good up until that final scene, Sharon looked good and clearly interested in the MC would have made a good LI, instead we get a rapist as a LI, I think on that confirmation I'm going to drop out of this as well as it's clearly no longer for me, but good luck to the dev anyway.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Man this is so sad, i was going download the game for give a try, because i was waiting for more content before play .And now i come across with coments talking about rape of LI in the first H scene , this is just wow,this is really disgusting. My mood is gone for this game, i will pass It now.

Last edited:

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
While i'm not as put off as the others, it kinda feels like the last scene was put to compensate for the lack of lewds so far. Additionally Saire was portrayed as a slut who mind controls men and women to fulfill her desires if she needs to XD. Nevermind her being a villain but that doesn't reallty give the best first impression as an Li and Sharon is a loss. Nonetheless goodluck to the dev i'll see how it goes in the next episode and hoping it will be significantlt better than this one.

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
ok i played it and the so called rape scene isnt as bad as it sounds she just fingers her and forces her to eat her out though the way people were going on i thought it was going to be a lot worse but it wasnt but for future reference if the dev makes more rape scenes have an option to skip it not everyone is going to like it

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Ok to clarify things up
Saire is a lewd and Sharon isn't
And yes i don't deny it is a rape scene, see thing as you like
lmao a rapist LI, what a shitshow, game was actually good but you had to go and ruin it with a completely nonsensical decision, and its a rape scene regardless of whether or not you denied it, dunno what the dev was thinking since this is a harem and who in their right mind would want someone who mind controls people to have their way with them anywhere near their loved ones, no amount of character development will redeem saire

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nice update, still enjoying it so far. Though not sure how to feel about the ending there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though, I still like the game. That stuff doesn't bother me too much, as I'm more for the story than anything else. But I know it's going to get some knickers in a twist. Either way, thanks for the update and interested still to see how this plays out. ;)
cheers for the info, guess I will avoid this one. Not a fan of Rape, or if she is an LI NTR rape.

Edit: so apparently the LI is the rapist... bruh, way to make people hate the LI.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
eh wtf ?
So giving this a go.. So far it seemed cool, im only like not that far in, and im like impressed.. fucking MC could catch bullets... baddass... then the next scene. he got scared of a girl for being late... wtf, he went from baddass to pussy. I hate these kinda disjointed MC characters. Is this going ti be a trend ? For me, it just feels like you botched it. please tell me the MC is only acting ?? Hes trying to hide his identity.... right ? right ?

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
eh wtf ?
So giving this a go.. So far it seemed cool, im only like not that far in, and im like impressed.. fucking MC could catch bullets... baddass... then the next scene. he got scared of a girl for being late... wtf, he went from baddass to pussy. I hate these kinda dsjointed MC characters. Is this going ti be a trend ? For me, it just feels like you botched it. please tell me the MC is only acting ?? Hes trying to hide his identy.... right ? right ?
Have you heard about dragon ball series....? If yes.... Then do you think goku should be afraid of chichi?
If you never heard of dragon Ball, then forget about what I said.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Have you heard about dragon ball series....? If yes.... Then do you think goku should be afraid of chichi?
If you never heard of dragon Ball, then forget about what I said.
Yeah, I heard of dragon ball, and I know Goku somewhat, why would he be afraid of chichi ?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes