VN Ren'Py Twisted Fates [Ep. 4] [Aigas]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice update , I'm always more and more interested in this game (y)

Reactions: Aigas

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Really good story so far, interesting to see the various references ::cough::tokyoghoul::cough:: and looking forward to more reveals around the MC and that damn fine redhead....shower time....will look forward to the next part with much enthusiasm...

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I'm confused the .2 changelog says there is an H-scene, is that referring to the nudity in the shower scene? I wouldn't consider just nudity as an H-scene. Or did I miss something somehow?

and since a few of the posts above are talking about LI, Hana is the only one so far I hope isn't a LI, Personality-wise she might make a decent one but her design, in my opinion, needs work.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by this one. It has good graphics, an entertaining story, and most of the girls are enjoyable (the only one I did not enjoy has Hana but she does not appear to be a LI).

Good game so far, so good luck dev.

Aigas

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2021
Pleasantly surprised by this one. It has good graphics, an entertaining story, and most of the girls are enjoyable (the only one I did not enjoy has Hana but she does not appear to be a LI).

Good game so far, so good luck dev.
thank for enjoying my game man :3

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 560 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There's been a new preview for Episode 3 released on August 31st and a status report released yesterday, is it September 8/9/10? I don't remember how time zones worked. Both of these announcements are only for Patreons though.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes